Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Five Embarrassing Situation That Occurs In A Banking Hall/premises - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Five Embarrassing Situation That Occurs In A Banking Hall/premises (21636 Views)

Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall / Security Men Begging You For Money When Leaving The Banking Hall. / GTBank Shuts Down HiTV Premises & Puts It Into Receivership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Embarrassing Situation That Occurs In A Banking Hall/premises by beambally: 5:46pm On Nov 07, 2012
After queing for 15mins and is ur turn,the teller NOWtells you that the cheque you holding is a Zenith cheque and this GTB.

3 Likes

Re: Five Embarrassing Situation That Occurs In A Banking Hall/premises by abbeycial: 5:49pm On Nov 07, 2012
emilyone:

a guy once did that to me in a banking all. God saved him that i was in a good mood, if not i would have stabbed him in the groin with the pen i was holding. angry
meaning u did not complain...i feel u sha cuz u needed at dat crucial tym
Re: Five Embarrassing Situation That Occurs In A Banking Hall/premises by abbeycial: 5:50pm On Nov 07, 2012
emilyone:

a guy once did that to me in a banking all. God saved him that i was in a good mood, if not i would have stabbed him in the groin with the pen i was holding. angry
meaning u did not complain...i feel u sha cuz u needed it at dat crucial tym
Re: Five Embarrassing Situation That Occurs In A Banking Hall/premises by Beaf1: 5:50pm On Nov 07, 2012
I once saw a chick filling a teller to deposit N1500. She hid the teller until it was her turn. She actually forgot that has to push the money plus the teller for the bank guy to make the transfer, that was where she encountered the problem.

1 Like

Re: Five Embarrassing Situation That Occurs In A Banking Hall/premises by MMM2(m): 5:58pm On Nov 07, 2012
Confirming ur 8.5 million naira cheque 4 d past 1 hr only 4 d cashier 2 pay u in 50 & 100 naira notes, telling u dere is no 1000, 500, 200 notes after u don ginger finish 4 bank.

Don't ask me y I did do money transfer

I love money laundering
Re: Five Embarrassing Situation That Occurs In A Banking Hall/premises by 5much(m): 6:09pm On Nov 07, 2012
Imanuelle: Will never 4get d day i went to the bank with a baggy jean and was told my metallic belt head can not allow me go into the bank..
I had to remove d belt º°˚! And the waist size of d jean was like 2times my waist.
Omo... D rest na tori for another day.. sad
see wahala.
Re: Five Embarrassing Situation That Occurs In A Banking Hall/premises by packman: 6:12pm On Nov 07, 2012
Okontami: Guys, do you people still go to the banking halls?? What happened to your ATMs, internet banking and other alternative channels. I dont see any reason why any Nigerian should go to the banking hall again with the level of sophistication a lot of banks have paid for. Except for NXPs or Form M or A

OUT EVERY COMMENT HERE I FIND YOURS THE MOST CRAZIEST AND ANNOYING COMMENT

ANIMAL IN HUMAN FORM angry angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Five Embarrassing Situation That Occurs In A Banking Hall/premises by Mystiqme: 6:13pm On Nov 07, 2012
echofamozo: I remember a day I went to withdraw money from an ATM and met this lady frustrated. I went to her and ask what the problem was to my greatest surprise she said that she wanted to withdraw 5k and went to press 15k. I now ask what the problem was all she said was that she has been trying to keep 10k but the machine refused to open up.
What?! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Five Embarrassing Situation That Occurs In A Banking Hall/premises by OkwaIfugo(m): 6:13pm On Nov 07, 2012
na biro wahala tins oo.
Re: Five Embarrassing Situation That Occurs In A Banking Hall/premises by PapaBrowne(m): 6:24pm On Nov 07, 2012
Checking ur balance on the ATM when a hottie is behind you and it reads 59 Naira.

1 Like

Re: Five Embarrassing Situation That Occurs In A Banking Hall/premises by Sweetlemon(f): 6:28pm On Nov 07, 2012
packman: This are five funny event that occur in a bank premises/hall

1. when coming into a bank the security door assessment.. the security door always cause Lots of Embarrassment even to the extent that some time you are forced to drop your accessories outside the bank and yet the security door would still refuse to let you into the bank premises this situation is very embarrassing and some time very funny to watch the persons frustration

2. if you are coming to use the ATM machine in the bank... when the machine continually rejects your card, and then later seize the card.... this situation is also a very embarrassing situation especially when you are in need of the money urgently.

3.Not dropping the pink slip of your deposit slip this could really be embarrassing...especially when you are being reminded by the security guard....

4. disapproval of signature or passport during withdrawal process or account verification. to me this is one the most embarrassing the situation you can ever experience in a bank... its not only embarrassing but frustrating as well.

5. one of the worst is the borrowing of a pen(biro) in a bank hall... to be serious i personally suffered this last week when i went to the to make some deposit i was so embarrassed when i had to ask people around lend me their pen/biro... this was really embarrassing i was so ashamed....

I think the topic of your thread should be "impromptu situations in the banking hall" and not "embarrassing situations" except ofcourse if everything in life embarrasses you. Don't you have any sense of humour
Na wa for you o!

1 Like

Re: Five Embarrassing Situation That Occurs In A Banking Hall/premises by tope3x(m): 6:36pm On Nov 07, 2012
ROTFL,,,LMAO...I CANT STOP LAFFING HERE grin grin grin grin grin grin
Abujafood: 1. Farting on a queue when the person standing behind you hears it!

2. Not knowing what to do (for newbies) and you're like who sa!
Re: Five Embarrassing Situation That Occurs In A Banking Hall/premises by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 07, 2012
Red-Light:

lmao... thats what i call embarrassment grin grin

D ebarrassm**** shud be in caps lock!
Re: Five Embarrassing Situation That Occurs In A Banking Hall/premises by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:38pm On Nov 07, 2012
My Top 5 Embarrassing Moments in a banking hall grin grin
1: Entering a chilly banking without going to the gents when you felt like it. caught me once and when I got to the gents, there was someone already there. had to bust open the female bathroom to the shock of customers and staff alike.
2: I enter the Security door (just me) only for that female voice to tell you - PLEASE STEP OUT. ONLY ONE PERSON IS ALLOWED . WTF man!! angry angry even the cashiers in the banking hall take a look to be sure there is only one person coming in
3: You get tired waiting in the queue and you decide to sit down until it gets to your turn. only for people to start asking you to behave your age and get back in line when it gets to your turn angry angry
4: You are all dressed up like a million bucks presenting your cheque only for the daft cashier to speak out loud that "YOUR ACCOUNT IS NOT FUNDED SIR" Arrrrg!! why not say "YOUR CHEQUE FOR 10 MILLION NAIRA FROM ADENUGA HAS NOT CLEARED YET"
5: You get to the cashier hoping that 3 days have passed and your cheque has cleared only for the cashier to look up at you and scribble on a note N1,054k NEXT PLEASE!!

1 Like

Re: Five Embarrassing Situation That Occurs In A Banking Hall/premises by Clemzy16(m): 6:47pm On Nov 07, 2012
6. Looking at a lady bo[o]bs while she was filling the teller and the banker in charge caught you right handed.

1 Like

Re: Five Embarrassing Situation That Occurs In A Banking Hall/premises by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 07, 2012
I enter the Security door (just me) only for that female voice to tell you - PLEASE STEP OUT. ONLY ONE PERSON IS ALLOWED . WTF ]

Men that by far the most embarrassing situation I've faced! And it's worse cos I'm a bit big grin
Re: Five Embarrassing Situation That Occurs In A Banking Hall/premises by chucky234(m): 6:54pm On Nov 07, 2012
jammyng: Expecting money from someone and confidently goes to the teller and you're told it has not reflected. grin
This happened to me on several occasions,the only difference is that I have enough cash in my account not to make me feel embarrassed in anyway.
Re: Five Embarrassing Situation That Occurs In A Banking Hall/premises by Sweetlemon(f): 6:58pm On Nov 07, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: My Top 5 Embarrassing Moments in a banking hall grin grin
1: Entering a chilly banking without going to the gents when you felt like it. caught me once and when I got to the gents, there was someone already there. had to bust open the female bathroom to the shock of customers and staff alike.
2: I enter the Security door (just me) only for that female voice to tell you - PLEASE STEP OUT. ONLY ONE PERSON IS ALLOWED . WTF man!! angry angry even the cashiers in the banking hall take a look to be sure there is only one person coming in
3: You get tired waiting in the queue and you decide to sit down until it gets to your turn. only for people to start asking you to behave your age and get back in line when it gets to your turn angry angry
4: You are all dressed up like a million bucks presenting your cheque only for the daft cashier to speak out loud that "YOUR ACCOUNT IS NOT FUNDED SIR" Arrrrg!! why not say "YOUR CHEQUE FOR 10 MILLION NAIRA FROM ADENUGA HAS NOT CLEARED YET"
5: You get to the cashier hoping that 3 days have passed and your cheque has cleared only for the cashier to look up at you and scribble on a note N1,054k NEXT PLEASE!!
Lol!
Now THESE are what I call embarrrassing and not those child's play the poster put up there!

1 Like

Re: Five Embarrassing Situation That Occurs In A Banking Hall/premises by Felixalex(m): 7:07pm On Nov 07, 2012
emilyone:

See ur head!! Like say u̶̲̥̅̊ no enjoy am grin
emilyone:

See ur head!! Like say u̶̲̥̅̊ no enjoy am...why u̶̲̥̅̊ no shift?
Re: Five Embarrassing Situation That Occurs In A Banking Hall/premises by Deluty997(m): 7:14pm On Nov 07, 2012
Lolllll!!!! I can't shout, i reserve my comment
Re: Five Embarrassing Situation That Occurs In A Banking Hall/premises by packman: 7:17pm On Nov 07, 2012
Sweetlemon:
I think the topic of your thread should be "impromptu situations in the banking hall" and not "embarrassing situations" except ofcourse if everything in life embarrasses you. Don't you have any sense of humour
Na wa for you o!

TEACHER ANIMALISTIC CREATURE grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Five Embarrassing Situation That Occurs In A Banking Hall/premises by Sweetlemon(f): 7:27pm On Nov 07, 2012
packman:

TEACHER ANIMALISTIC CREATURE grin grin grin grin grin grin
Yeah I can see we were right. EVERYTHING embarrasses you!

1 Like

Re: Five Embarrassing Situation That Occurs In A Banking Hall/premises by kpozite(m): 7:33pm On Nov 07, 2012
packman: This are five funny event that occur in a bank premises/hall

1. when coming into a bank the security door assessment.. the security door always cause Lots of Embarrassment even to the extent that some time you are forced to drop your accessories outside the bank and yet the security door would still refuse to let you into the bank premises this situation is very embarrassing and some time very funny to watch the persons frustration

2. if you are coming to use the ATM machine in the bank... when the machine continually rejects your card, and then later seize the card.... this situation is also a very embarrassing situation especially when you are in need of the money urgently.

3.Not dropping the pink slip of your deposit slip this could really be embarrassing...especially when you are being reminded by the security guard....

4. disapproval of signature or passport during withdrawal process or account verification. to me this is one the most embarrassing the situation you can ever experience in a bank... its not only embarrassing but frustrating as well.

5. one of the worst is the borrowing of a pen(biro) in a bank hall... to be serious i personally suffered this last week when i went to the to make some deposit i was so embarrassed when i had to ask people around lend me their pen/biro... this was really embarrassing i was so ashamed....

These are
I can't see anything here as embarrassing as you grammatical error. This is just one of many.
Re: Five Embarrassing Situation That Occurs In A Banking Hall/premises by GboyegaD(m): 7:41pm On Nov 07, 2012
illitrate: pressing my john thomas behind a lady while on cue. grin grin grin

grin grin grin
I like your signature so much. I think this is a question WAEC must provide a good answer to.
Re: Five Embarrassing Situation That Occurs In A Banking Hall/premises by Dopefiend(m): 7:59pm On Nov 07, 2012
illitrate: pressing my john thomas behind a lady while on cue. grin grin grin

Bros its 'queue'. Are u really an illiterate? undecided

packman:

OUT EVERY COMMENT HERE I FIND YOURS THE MOST CRAZIEST AND ANNOYING COMMENT

ANIMAL IN HUMAN FORM angry angry angry angry

Bros dats his opinion na abi y ur blood dey hot like dis sef. Btw, ur grammar is embarassing!( ˘˘̯)
Re: Five Embarrassing Situation That Occurs In A Banking Hall/premises by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 07, 2012
Abujafood: 1. Farting on a queue when the person standing behind you hears it!

2. Not knowing what to do (for newbies) and you're like who sa!

And for the ladies, a young dashing looking banker approaches you on the queue dropping his complimentary card into your palms and says ''meet me upstairs when you're through''. Everyone on the queue turns to look at you.

You feel like sinking. It happens.
Re: Five Embarrassing Situation That Occurs In A Banking Hall/premises by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 07, 2012
emilyone:

Are you that violent What did you say dis guy did to you inside the banking hall

Be explicit....lol.
Re: Five Embarrassing Situation That Occurs In A Banking Hall/premises by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 07, 2012
Okontami: Guys, do you people still go to the banking halls?? What happened to your ATMs, internet banking and other alternative channels. I dont see any reason why any Nigerian should go to the banking hall again with the level of sophistication a lot of banks have paid for. Except for NXPs or Form M or A

So you want businessmen to use Internet banking abi ATM to transfer N1m or N2m Or you want us after making daily sales to deposit the raw cash into an ATM machine.

When Sanusi came up with his cashless banking, i just knew he had your kind of mentality. An intelligent person thinks outside the box. Eno go work for una.
Re: Five Embarrassing Situation That Occurs In A Banking Hall/premises by tellwsdom: 8:42pm On Nov 07, 2012
Omo,I could remember when I secreted went to atm to wihthdraw the last five hundred naira I had in my account....omo, na so ATM machine direct me to the banking hall oo...and e get one chick wey dey eye me then codedly...wetin man go do na. I just write the amount, signed and submit...collect my money, waka comot, buy mtn card, go home go use the rest chopundecidedundecided...#God purnish Owu angryangry
Re: Five Embarrassing Situation That Occurs In A Banking Hall/premises by cheddarking(m): 8:44pm On Nov 07, 2012
1.Walk into your Local GTB

2.See these people vvv

3.Facepalm embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Five Embarrassing Situation That Occurs In A Banking Hall/premises by Emmymi(m): 8:45pm On Nov 07, 2012
Got a cheque from a client at few mins to 4p.m so i quickly rushed down to UBA bank, the security officers refused to allow me in cos of tym. I was mad wit them and made trouble before they allowed me in, after the lonnnggg queue on gettin to my turn, i handed over the cheque. Lo and behold it was ZENITH bank cheque. (Lwkmd) i felt embarrassed.
Re: Five Embarrassing Situation That Occurs In A Banking Hall/premises by Azeola: 8:46pm On Nov 07, 2012
being a cherubim/celestial church member with love 4 those ''heavenly'' songs nd having an oversized china phone with speaker being half size of d phone itself in which u use one of those nice songs as ring tonegrin......then an unexpected call comes in while u were tryn 2 write out account numbergrin.......like EMI WOLE DE E DIDE....GBOGBO OGUN ORUN E DIDE......d pitch of d tune against d silence of banking hall nd d ''ALL EYEZ ON U'' immiediately go make d phone fall frm ur handgrin......na truu story ooo

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them / Lady Returns The Extra N250k Access Bank Mistakenly Gave To Her / Naira Falls To 230, Dollar Supply Dries Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.