Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 (18937 Views)

Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... / Betting Football Tips / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby: 3:57pm On Nov 07, 2012
Welcome to SPORTS TRADING CLUB'S (S.T.C) daily football tips plus...Here you will get the 100% trends based tips that we always trade on for free, plus other info about S.T.C and Sports betting issues!

Wishing you God's very best.

The Manager @ Sports Trading Club
Call: 08036088237 to share your winning testimony
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby: 4:05pm On Nov 07, 2012
100% Trends Based Football Tips For Wednesday 07/11/2012

Today is Wednesday 7th November 2012, a day God has made for us to rejoice and be glad in it (Psalm 118:24). Winning our bets today is one of the things that could lead to this. Therefore, I present to us these 100% trends based football tips for today, which can be used for singles, doubles, trebles, four folds or more folds bet placement. Also take a look at my recommended multiple bets types for the below matches towards the end of this post...

International Clubs - UEFA Champions League
Match1: FC Bayern München vs. OSC Lille. Time: 08:45PM
Bet On Over: 0.5 goals @ 1.02; 1.5 goals @ 1.14; & 2.5 goals @ 1.40.

Match2: Chelsea FC vs. Shakhtar Donetsk. Time: 08:45PM
Bet On Over: 0.5 goals @ 1.04; 1.5 goals @ 1.22; & 2.5 goals @ 1.65.

Match3: Celtic Glasgow vs. FC Barcelona. Time: 08:45PM

Match4: Sporting Braga vs. Manchester United. Time: 08:45PM
Bet On Over: 0.5 goals @ 1.04; 1.5 goals @ 1.22; & 2.5 goals @ 1.70.

Recommended Multiple Bets [RMB] For The Above Matches...

RMB1: Bet On Over 0.5 Goals>4 Folds@ 1.12

RMB2: Bet On Over 1.5 Goals>4 Folds@ 1.93

RMB3: Bet On Over 2.5 Goals>4 Folds @ 5.50

Stake: What u can let go!

To Win: What u desire to win

Wishing you God's very best in the supreme name of Jesus. Amen!

Call: 08036088237 to share your winning testimony.

S.T.C Update: For Sports Trading Club(S.T.C) Members Only > We are making progress, though we are not up to the required number of members and we have below the required capital. Our capital is intact. Trading is on, but not on daily basis, because of the strategy being adopted. We've opened a new account with 1960Bet,a Nigerian platform, for the purpose of trading on Over 1.5 Goals market...due to it's availability, reliability and profitability. With patience, trading with principles and God on our side, we hope to reach our target soonest. God bless you all for your continued support, patience and understanding. God bless all members and viewers of this great thread in the supreme name of Jesus. Amen!
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby: 12:44pm On Nov 08, 2012
zionbaby: 100% Trends Based Football Tips For Wednesday 07/11/2012

Today is Wednesday 7th November 2012, a day God has made for us to rejoice and be glad in it (Psalm 118:24). Winning our bets today is one of the things that could lead to this. Therefore, I present to us these 100% trends based football tips for today, which can be used for singles, doubles, trebles, four folds or more folds bet placement. Also take a look at my recommended multiple bets types for the below matches towards the end of this post...

Match1: FC Bayern München vs. OSC Lille. Time: 08:45PM

Match2: Chelsea FC vs. Shakhtar Donetsk. Time: 08:45PM
Bet On Over: 0.5 goals @ 1.04; 1.5 goals @ 1.22; & 2.5 goals @ 1.65.

Match3: Celtic Glasgow vs. FC Barcelona. Time: 08:45PM

Match4: Sporting Braga vs. Manchester United. Time: 08:45PM
Bet On Over: 0.5 goals @ 1.04; 1.5 goals @ 1.22; & 2.5 goals @ 1.70.

RMB1: Bet On Over 0.5 Goals>4 Folds@ 1.12 WON!

RMB2: Bet On Over 1.5 Goals>4 Folds@ 1.93 WON!

RMB3: Bet On Over 2.5 Goals>4 Folds @ 5.50 WON!

S.T.C Update: For Sports Trading Club(S.T.C) Members Only > We are making progress, though we are not up to the required number of members and we have below the required capital. Our capital is intact. Trading is on, but not on daily basis, because of the strategy being adopted. We've opened a new account with 1960Bet,a Nigerian platform, for the purpose of trading on Over 1.5 Goals market...due to it's availability, reliability and profitability. With patience, trading with principles and God on our side, we hope to reach our target soonest. God bless you all for your continued support, patience and understanding. God bless all members and viewers of this great thread in the supreme name of Jesus. Amen!

All the above 100% trends based picks WON to God's glory. We'll continues with this winning trends by God's grace...Amen!
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby: 12:48pm On Nov 08, 2012
100% Trends Based Football Tips For Sunday 04/11/2012

Today is Sunday 4th November 2012, a day God has made for us to rejoice and be glad in it (Psalm 118:24). Winning our bets today is one of the things that could lead to this. Therefore, I present to us these 100% trends based football tips for today, which can be used for singles, doubles, trebles, four folds or more folds bet placement. Also take a look at my recommended multiple bets types for the below matches towards the end of this post...

Norway- 1. Division
Match 1: Sarpsborg 08 vs. Notodden. Time: 03.30
Bet On Over: 0.5 Goals@1.07; 1.5 Goals@1.10; 2.5 Goals@1.25

Norway- 1. Division
Match 2: Start vs. Kongsvinger. Time: 03.30
Bet On Over: 0.5 Goals@1.08; 1.5 Goals@1.10; 2.5 Goals@1.30

Norway- 1. Division
Match 3: Bærum vs. Ranheim. Time: 03.30
Bet On Over: 0.5 Goals@1.01; 1.5 Goals@1.10; 2.5 Goals@1.35

Norway- 1. Division
Match 4: Tromsdalen vs. Bodø / Glimt. Time: 03.30
Bet On Over: 0.5 Goals@1.02; 1.5 Goals@1.12; 2.5 Goals@1.44

RMB(1). Bet On Over 0.5 Goals: 4 Folds@1.19

RMB(2). Bet On Over 1.5 Goals: 4 Folds@1.49

RMB(3). Bet On Over 2.5 Goals: 4 Folds@3.16

Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby: 12:49pm On Nov 08, 2012
zionbaby: 100% Trends Based Football Tips For Sunday 04/11/2012

Today is Sunday 4th November 2012, a day God has made for us to rejoice and be glad in it (Psalm 118:24). Winning our bets today is one of the things that could lead to this. Therefore, I present to us these 100% trends based football tips for today, which can be used for singles, doubles, trebles, four folds or more folds bet placement. Also take a look at my recommended multiple bets types for the below matches towards the end of this post...

Norway- 1. Division
Match 1: Sarpsborg 08 vs. Notodden. Time: 03.30
Bet On Over: 0.5 Goals@1.07; 1.5 Goals@1.10; 2.5 Goals@1.25

Norway- 1. Division
Match 2: Start vs. Kongsvinger. Time: 03.30
Bet On Over: 0.5 Goals@1.08; 1.5 Goals@1.10; 2.5 Goals@1.30

Norway- 1. Division
Match 3: Bærum vs. Ranheim. Time: 03.30
Bet On Over: 0.5 Goals@1.01; 1.5 Goals@1.10; 2.5 Goals@1.35

Norway- 1. Division
Match 4: Tromsdalen vs. Bodø / Glimt. Time: 03.30
Bet On Over: 0.5 Goals@1.02; 1.5 Goals@1.12; 2.5 Goals@1.44

RMB(1). Bet On Over 0.5 Goals: 4 Folds@1.19 WON!

RMB(2). Bet On Over 1.5 Goals: 4 Folds@1.49 WON!

RMB(3). Bet On Over 2.5 Goals: 4 Folds@3.16 WON!

All the above 100% trends based picks WON to God's glory. We'll continues with this winning trends by God's grace...Amen!
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by donjerzzy(m): 1:17pm On Nov 08, 2012
Let make it happen brova.... Its for the Early Bird... i hope this thread will make wave as time goes on... and this is by dropping real picks. God be with u.
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 08, 2012
Which website on sportbet that receive liberty reserve
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby: 4:02pm On Nov 08, 2012
Successimpactld: Which website on sportbet that receive liberty reserve

You can check planetofbet(dot)com, but be careful , for they don't have a physical address. Thanks
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby: 4:23pm On Nov 08, 2012
Day 1: Erecting Idols to our Obsessions

Acts 17:16

While Paul was waiting for them in Athens, he was greatly distressed to see that the city was full of idols.

Thoughts for Today:

History tells us that in the Athens of Paul's time there were over three thousand altars and temples built to different gods. Here in the intellectual capital of the world, the Athenians had created a place to worship whatever their hearts desired. If a person believed in sexual promiscuity then the prostitutes at the temple of Aphrodite would serve every interest; if you needed good fortune for a trip you were planning, perhaps a sacrifice to Hermes was in order; or if you had a warrior-hunter type of mentality then the temple of Zeus was where you would worship. There was something for everyone, and the pastor's heart of Paul was greatly distressed.

I wonder how disturbed Paul might be if he arrived in my town and looked around. We don't call it idol worship anymore; instead we have new modern names and terms, with multiple magazines and clubs for whatever interests and passions we might have. Are you into hunting? There are literally hundreds of publications and organizations dedicated to satisfying your interest in that area. What about sex? Now we're talking about thousands of publications, websites and the like fully committed to not only providing fulfillment to every deviant interest, but also introducing many more unimaginable ones. Whenever we allow a celebrity, an interest, or hobby to become too greatly admired or loved, by definition it becomes our idol. The key is "too greatly." I believe its okay to admire or respect a person's accomplishments or have a keen interest in an activity (one of mine is golf), however we all need to be aware of how quickly an interest can turn into an obsession.

Questions to Ponder:

What are you into? A friend of mine recently got involved in fantasy football; now it is all he thinks about; its all he does (watch and read about football); and everyone else (for the most part) is excluded, except the other men in his "league". His interest in football has turned into an obsession. My friend is so consumed with fantasy football that God has taken a back seat in his life.

Whenever you place anything before God it is idol worship. What about you? Is there anything in your life that has become so important to you, that you think about it all the time? Could it be work, a relationship, a hobby or other interest? Are you on the edge of idol worship? How can you bring yourself back into a right relationship with God? Take a step today to bring your life into better balance -- put God first in all things!

1 Like

Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby: 4:58pm On Nov 08, 2012
Is BETTING a sin...?

Betting - definition:

An agreement usually between two parties that the one who has made an incorrect prediction
about an uncertain outcome will forfeit something stipulated to the other; a wager.

Examples in the Bible

Riddles, a type of word game, were well known and popular in the ancient world (prov. 1:6).
One famous riddle in the Old Testament is the one Samson posed to his 30 Philistine companions
(Judg. 14:12-14). Samson’s use of a riddle is also an example of another type of sport well known in all times – gambling.

Samson promised that the person who could solve the riddle would receive 30 linen garment and
30 changes of clothing.

The most notable example of games in the New Testament was casting of lots (games of chance).
Casting of lot – a way of making decisions in Bible times, similar to drawing straws or casting a pair of dice.
Matt. 27:35; Acts 1:24-26.

PS. We considers sports betting to be a stock market.

1 Like

Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by Dominionhost(m): 8:27pm On Nov 08, 2012
Will call U tonight for few questions.
Thanks
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by NeneBlaze: 10:22pm On Nov 08, 2012
any games for tomorrow?
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby: 12:22pm On Nov 10, 2012
Today's tip arriving soon....
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by Donshegxy10(m): 12:33pm On Nov 10, 2012
@zionbaby, peace be unto you in the name of our lord jesus christ!!
Plz i will like to have your mail address, or fb address, i need to have some words with you. God bless you.
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by Debeloved87(m): 12:52pm On Nov 10, 2012
Ok...this is nice..zionbaby gud job..kip it up
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby: 1:11pm On Nov 10, 2012
100% Trends Based Football Tips For Saturday 10/11/2012-Sunday 11/11/2012

Today Saturday 10/11/2012 & tomorrow Sunday 11/11/2012,are days God has made for us to rejoice and be glad in it (Psalm 118:24). Winning our bets today and tomorrow is one of the things that could lead to this. Therefore, I present to us these 100% trends based football tips for today and tomorrow, which can be used for singles, doubles, trebles, four folds or more folds bet placement. Also take a look at my recommended multiple bets types for the below matches towards the end of this post...

Germany - Bundesliga
Match1: Bayern Munich vs. Frankfurt. Time: 15:35PM
Bet On Over: 0.5 goals @ 1.01; 1.5 goals @ 1.07; & 2.5 goals @ 1.28.

Germany - Bundesliga
Match2: Schalke 04 vs. Werder Bremen. Time: 15:35PM
Bet On Over: 0.5 goals @ 1.02; 1.5 goals @ 1.12; & 2.5 goals @ 1.44.

Norwegian-First Division
Match3: Notodden vs. Start . Time: 13:00PM
Bet On Over: 0.5 goals @ 1.25; 1.5 goals @ 1.25; & 2.5 goals @ 1.25.

Norwegian-First Division
Match4: Kongsvinger vs. Sarpsborg . Time: 13:00PM
Bet On Over: 0.5 goals @ 1.37; 1.5 goals @ 1.37; & 2.5 goals @ 1.37.

RMB1: Bet On Over 0.5 Goals>4 Folds@ 1.89

RMB2: Bet On Over 1.5 Goals>4 Folds@ 2.07

RMB3: Bet On Over 2.5 Goals>4 Folds @ 3.19

S.T.C Update: For Sports Trading Club(S.T.C) Members Only > We are making progress, though we are not up to the required number of members and we have below the required capital. Our capital is intact. Trading is on, but not on daily basis, because of the strategy being adopted.More members are needed by Monday 12th November 2012. We've opened a new account with 1960Bet,a Nigerian platform, for the purpose of trading on Over 1.5 Goals market...due to it's availability, reliability and profitability. With patience, trading with principles and God on our side, we hope to reach our target soonest. God bless you all for your continued support, patience and understanding. God bless all members and viewers of this great thread in the supreme name of Jesus. Amen!
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby: 1:13pm On Nov 10, 2012
Still to come more bets for toady and tomorrow...hold on don't go yet!
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by cyif2003(m): 1:23pm On Nov 10, 2012
nice thread. Kip up d gud work
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by flama(m): 1:49pm On Nov 10, 2012
@zionbaby, i personally called u, that i want to join ur club about a month ago, and u said u will call me if u compile ur list finish, i didn't hear from u again, what happen.
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by Modishguy(m): 1:57pm On Nov 10, 2012
Interesting Thread. . . Kip d gud wrk up bt try bringin china league nd Berjum leagu too pls
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby: 2:29pm On Nov 10, 2012
flama: @zionbaby, i personally called u, that i want to join ur club about a month ago, and u said u will call me if u compile ur list finish, i didn't hear from u again, what happen.
Dear Friend,

Sorry please. The opportunity to join the Club is still open for you...call today to get the account details to pay into by Monday...or today if you have internet banking account.Once more I am very, very sorry...hope u've pardon me.

Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby: 2:39pm On Nov 10, 2012
Dear Friends,

Good morning ...to God be the glory for allowing each one of us to see this day...get ready for another wonderful weekend...One of my student, friend and brother had begun experiencing God's goodness already by earning $1200 yesterday night...$500 this morning treating sports trading as an investment biz...Today is your day...just trust God, play your part and don't join those who see sports trading as fun(which is the reason they make nothing from it). Spend time to research for at least six hours...trust God to take care of things you can't handle as a human. Don't spend the time you would have spent researching on things that doesn't better your financial condition etc...remember producers rule the World. That' why God is a producer...My Father works hitherto and I work...this were the very words of Jesus Christ our perfect example.

Wishing you God's very best even today.

The Manager @ Sports Trading Club
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by flama(m): 9:42am On Nov 11, 2012
zionbaby:
Dear Friend,

Sorry please. The opportunity to join the Club is still open for you...call today to get the account details to pay into by Monday...or today if you have internet banking account.Once more I am very, very sorry...hope u've pardon me.

presently am not in the place that i can make any payment, coz am undergoing my NYSC orientation program. Will there still be chance for me at the end of the month? Coz that is when i will finish the program.
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by wundakind(m): 1:48pm On Nov 11, 2012
mehn zion baby u said u were gonna get back to me the day i called to inquire abt ur sports club.. How it works, amount to pay etc
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by obysolid(m): 2:59pm On Nov 11, 2012
no picks for today.. Ur thead is getting cool.
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby: 11:41am On Nov 12, 2012
Good morning all... today's pick on the way...hang on!
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby: 12:03pm On Nov 12, 2012
$333+ Per Month…Would It Be Okay With You?

Dear Friend,

If you would like to be safely earning a minimum of $333+ monthly, trading on the most reliable and profitable goal markets at Bet365 website, then do the following before Friday 16th November 2012:

1. Open an account with Bet365 today;

2. Deposit at least $100 into the account;

3. Subscribe to my 100% trend based daily football tips with a total odd of 5+ by paying the service fee N5k for 30 days either through Guaranty Trust Bank Plc., to the Account Number: 0015695133 and the Account Name: Nwachukwu Gabriel. After which you send your payment details, including your name, location, phone number and email address to: 08036088237, for a quick response;

4. Get my tips for each day with instructions on what to do;

5. Bet with 100% certainty the tips given to you;

6. And you earn up to $333+ monthly!

In case you need more info on this offer, call 08036088237 right now!

Wishing you God’s very best!

The Manager@ Sports Trading Club
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 12, 2012
Which mean i have to give u money before u predict match for me ....rubbish
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby: 6:20pm On Nov 12, 2012
70% Trends Based Football Tips For Monday 12/11/2012

Today is Monday 12th November 2012, a day God has made for us to rejoice and be glad in it (Psalm 118:24). Winning our bets today is one of the things that could lead to this. Therefore, I present to us these 100% trends based football tips for today, which can be used for singles, doubles, trebles, four folds or more folds bet placement. Also take a look at my recommended multiple bets types for the below matches towards the end of this post...

German-2 Bundesliga
Match 1: St. Pauli vs. Bochum. Time: 20:15
Bet On Over: 0.5 Goals@1.04; 1.5 Goals@1.20; 2.5 Goals@1.61

Spain-Seguda
Match 2: Real Madrid B vs. Recreativo. Time: 21:00
Bet On Over: 0.5 Goals@1.03; 1.5 Goals@1.16; 2.5 Goals@1.57

Italy-Serie B
Match 3: Bari vs. Reginna. Time: 20:45
Bet On Over: 0.5 Goals@1.07; 1.5 Goals@1.33; 2.5 Goals@2.07

Denmark- Superligaen
Match 4: FC Midtjylland vs. Esbjerg FB. Time: 18.00
Bet On Over: 0.5 Goals@1.05; 1.5 Goals@1.25; 2.5 Goals@1.85

RMB(1). Bet On Over 0.5 Goals: 4 Folds@1.21

RMB(2). Bet On Over 1.5 Goals: 4 Folds@2.29

RMB(3). Bet On Over 2.5 Goals: 4 Folds@9.53

As for me, I can let go $46 on RMB 1, $2.5 on RMB 2 and $1 on RMB 3. What I mean is this, put your highest stake on RMB1...

Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by obysolid(m): 7:54pm On Nov 12, 2012
zionbaby: $333+ Per Month…Would It Be Okay With You?

Dear Friend,

If you would like to be safely earning a minimum of $333+ monthly, trading on the most reliable and profitable goal markets at Bet365 website, then do the following before Friday 16th November 2012:

1. Open an account with Bet365 today;

2. Deposit at least $100 into the account;

3. Subscribe to my 100% trend based daily football tips with a total odd of 5+ by paying the service fee N5k for 30 days either through Guaranty Trust Bank Plc., to the Account Number: 0015695133 and the Account Name: Nwachukwu Gabriel. After which you send your payment details, including your name, location, phone number and email address to: 08036088237, for a quick response;

4. Get my tips for each day with instructions on what to do;

5. Bet with 100% certainty the tips given to you;

6. And you earn up to $333+ monthly!

In case you need more info on this offer, call 08036088237 right now!

Wishing you God’s very best!

The Manager@ Sports Trading Club

to ask someone to deposite $100 4 a start is risky. I start betting on goals market with d minimum of $20 and now i have over $2000+ in my bankroll. Secondly for someone to pay you for picks which you can't predict magically but luckily is a SIN and you have to stop it. If you want to help your fellow punters help; if you dnt wnt to lay low and i will kindly drop picks for free perhaps take over this thread. To avoid that and stop people thinking that you ar a scammer dnt demand for money anymore.
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby: 8:01pm On Nov 12, 2012
obysolid: to ask someone to deposite $100 4 a start is risky. I start betting on goals market with d minimum of $20 and now i have over $2000+ in my bankroll. Secondly for someone to pay you for picks which you can't predict magically but lucky is a SIN and you have to stop it. If you want to help your fellow punters help; if you dnt wnt to lay low and i will kindly drop picks for free perhaps take over this thread. To avoid that and stop people thinking that you ar a scammer dnt demand money anymore.

Can u hear yourself...well, I don't have to answer u, so I don't bring my self to your level. If you think u can dig my ROOT go on and see!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Some Things You Should Know About Profiting From Drop-shipping Business!!! / Mr Biggs Franchise / Is Contract Links Parcel Services Legit Or A Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.