Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,270 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 (18951 Views)

Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... / Betting Football Tips / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by obysolid(m): 8:13pm On Nov 12, 2012
zionbaby:

Can u hear yourself...well, I don't have to answer u, so I don't bring my self to your level. If you think u can dig my ROOT go on and see!
am not stepping on ur shoe neither am i digging ur root all am trying to say is dat demend money to help is nt good since u ar doin it in the name of God. God dat gave u d knowledge and understanding to select wisely did'nt ask u to pay him then why must you ask for money ?
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by wundakind(m): 1:53pm On Nov 13, 2012
pls whats the meanin of 4folds or how is 4folds done
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by MadeInHeaven: 7:39pm On Nov 14, 2012
HELLO STC MEMBERS AND TIP SUBSCRIBERS, ZIONBABY HAS BEING SICK SINCE 2 DAYS...SO COULD NOT ATTEND TO BUSINESS AS USUAL...NOT TO WORRY...THE EXPECTATION IS THAT HE WILL BE OKAY TO POST 100% TREND BASED TIPS FOR FRIDAY AND SATURDAY MATCHES...YOU CAN CALL HIS LINE TO SAY SORRY AND WISH HIM QUICK RECOVERY...I HAVE BEEN DIRECTED TO LET THE HOUSE KNOW OF THIS DEVELOPMENT...THANKS
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by MadeInHeaven: 5:35pm On Nov 15, 2012
wundakind: pls whats the meanin of 4folds or how is 4folds done
4 FOLDS...simply means four games put together as one bet...hope that was helpful?

1 Like

Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by MadeInHeaven: 2:45pm On Nov 16, 2012
Next winning picks from ZionBaby for today and tomorrow games is already posted at SportsTradingClub(dot)Webs(dot)Com
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby: 7:57pm On Nov 28, 2012
Too busy to answer calls now. Please, those calling for my 100% Trends Based Football Tips For Today Wednesday 28th Nov. - Sunday 2nd Dec. 2012 should get it at WWW*SPORTSTRADINGCLUB*WEBS*COM. Please, bear with me, for is not easy researching 6 hours plus daily, managing 54 picks subscribers and a sports trading club fund...I need the understanding of all my friends and well wishers on this thread. wishing you all God's very best in the supreme name of Jesus Christ. Amen!
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby: 3:40pm On Dec 06, 2012
Hello Friends and Viewers of this great thread, Get My 100% Trends Based Football Tips For Saturday 8th & Sunday 9th Dec. 2012 @ WWW+SPORTSTRADINGCLUB+WEBS+COM
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby: 1:46pm On Dec 07, 2012
100% Trends Based Football Tips For Friday 8th to Sunday 9th Dec. 2012

Friday 7th - Sunday 9th Dec. 2012, are days God has made for us to rejoice and be glad in it (Psalm 118:24). Winning our bets on the above mentioned days is one of the things that could lead to this.

Therefore, I present to us these additional 100% trends based football tips for the above mentioned days , which can be used for singles, doubles, trebles, four folds or more folds bet placement. Also take a look at my recommended multiple bets types for the below matches towards the end of this post...

//////////////////////////////

FRIDAY GAMES

/////////////////////////////

MATCH1

Netherlands-Eredivisie>Fri 07/12/12>20 : 00 >Heracles - Utrecht >Single Bet On Over 0.5 & 1.5 Goals

MATCH2

Denmark-Superliga>Fri 07/12/12>18 : 00>SønderjyskE - Brøndby Saransk>Single Bet On Over 0.5 & 1.5 Goals

MATCH3

Netherlands-Eerste Divisie>Fri 07/12/12>20 : 00>Go Ahead Eagles - Veendam >Single Bet On Over 0.5 & 1.5 Goals

MATCH4

Netherlands-Eerste Divisie>Fri 07/12/12>20 : 00>Helmond Sport - Oss>Single Bet On Over 0.5 & 1.5 Goals

MATCH5

Netherlands-Eerste Divisie>Fri 07/12/12>20 : 00>Dordrecht - Fortuna Sittard >Single Bet On Over 0.5 & 1.5 Goals

////////////////////////////////////

SATURDAY GAMES?

GET THE REST 100% Trends Based Football Tips For Friday 7th to Sunday 9th Dec. 2012 @ WWW+SPORTSTRADINGCLUB+WEBS+COM
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby: 7:54pm On Dec 10, 2012
zionbaby: 100% Trends Based Football Tips For Friday 8th to Sunday 9th Dec. 2012

Friday 7th - Sunday 9th Dec. 2012, are days God has made for us to rejoice and be glad in it (Psalm 118:24). Winning our bets on the above mentioned days is one of the things that could lead to this.

Therefore, I present to us these additional 100% trends based football tips for the above mentioned days , which can be used for singles, doubles, trebles, four folds or more folds bet placement. Also take a look at my recommended multiple bets types for the below matches towards the end of this post...

//////////////////////////////

FRIDAY GAMES

/////////////////////////////

MATCH1

Netherlands-Eredivisie>Fri 07/12/12>20 : 00 >Heracles - Utrecht >Single Bet On Over 0.5 & 1.5 Goals

MATCH2

Denmark-Superliga>Fri 07/12/12>18 : 00>SønderjyskE - Brøndby Saransk>Single Bet On Over 0.5 & 1.5 Goals

MATCH3

Netherlands-Eerste Divisie>Fri 07/12/12>20 : 00>Go Ahead Eagles - Veendam >Single Bet On Over 0.5 & 1.5 Goals

MATCH4

Netherlands-Eerste Divisie>Fri 07/12/12>20 : 00>Helmond Sport - Oss>Single Bet On Over 0.5 & 1.5 Goals

MATCH5

Netherlands-Eerste Divisie>Fri 07/12/12>20 : 00>Dordrecht - Fortuna Sittard >Single Bet On Over 0.5 & 1.5 Goals

SATURDAY GAMES?

GET THE REST 100% Trends Based Football Tips For Friday 7th to Sunday 9th Dec. 2012 @ WWW+SPORTSTRADINGCLUB+WEBS+COM

WHAT A FANTASTIC RESULT AND TO GOD BE THE GLORY!
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby: 1:38pm On Dec 17, 2012
Hello Friends and Viewers of this great thread,on Sunday 16th Dec. 2012 I told you to Get My 100% Trends Based Football Tips For Sunday 16th Dec. 2012 @ SPORTS TRADING CLUB SITE. And that The last of this type PAID OUT IN 100%!!!

To God's glory, we won all the trade on Sunday 16th Dec. 2012...It's the LORD'S doing and it is marvelous in our sight...More of this to come as long as we trust GOD and stick to the demands of our STRICTLY BTTS & OVER 2.5 GOALS SELECTION SYSTEM...Wishing you GOD'S very best in the supreme name of Jesus Christ.Amen!
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby: 4:47pm On Dec 17, 2012
Dear Fellow Sports Traders and Viewers of this great thread, as the year draws to a close, I am prompted to present us this very important spiritual teaching that can surely change our entire life for good. Enjoy!

THE IMPORTANCE MAKING WISE CHOICES

INTRODUCTION

1. The Old Testament provides valuable lessons for the Christian - 1Co
10:11

2. One such lesson is the importance of "Making Wise Choices" in our
lives...

a. Lot made a choice as to where to live, and as a result he
experienced:

1) War and kidnapping - Gen 14
2) Oppression and torment by the ungodly citizens of Sodom - 2 Pe
2:7-8
3) Loss of all his possessions, death of his wife, and incest with
his daughters - Gen 19

b. David chose to commit adultery with Bathsheba, and as a
consequence he suffered:

1) The death of his infant son - 2Sa 12
2) A daughter molested by her half-brother - 2Sa 13
3) That son killed by her vengeful brother - 2Sa 13
4) A rebellion led by that son, who shamed him publicly, and whose
death brought even more grief to David - 2Sa 15-18

3. With Lot and David illustrating the need for "Making Wise Choices",
let's consider...

a. Some choices that greatly affect our lives
b. Suggestions for making wise choices
c. What to do when we have made the wrong choice

[We begin with a review of...]

I. CHOICES WHICH GREATLY AFFECT OUR LIVES

A. CHOOSING JESUS...

1. Will you follow Jesus or not?
a. Will you become His disciple?
b. Or will you refuse to accept His gracious offer of salvation
- Mt 11:28-30

2. This one decision will affect your life more than any other!
a. It will determine your place in eternity
b. It will have a bearing on every other decision you make
1) As a disciple, you will be concerned with doing His will
2) As a disciple, you will not simply "do your own thing"
- Mt 28:18-20

B. CHOOSING A CAREER...

1. Even from a worldly viewpoint, your choice is important
a. The job market is always changing
b. The wrong choice could lead to financial ruin or fiscal
hardship

2. More importantly, the choice can have a lasting effect on:
a. Your marriage and family
b. Your service to God

3. Make the choice to honor God first, and you will be blessed
- Mt 6:33

4. Make money the primary factor in your decision, and destruction
will follow - 1Ti 6:6-10

C. CHOOSING A MATE...

1. This choice will determine to a great extent your degree of
happiness - Pr 12:4

2. It will have a permanent bearing on your children and their
emotional well-being
a. You may think you can simply divorce a person if they turn
out to be a bad choice
b. But once you have children, there is no way to reverse the
choice you made as to who is the mother or father of your
children!
c. The children are not unaffected by the violence of divorce
- cf. Mal 2:16

D. CHOOSING YOUR FRIENDS...

1. Having close friends can be a wonderful blessing - cf. Pro
17:17

2. But the wrong friends can be a curse - cf. Pr 12:26; 1Co
15:33

E. CHOOSING WHERE TO LIVE...

1. It was this choice where Lot made his mistake
a. It appeared to be a sound business decision - Gen 13:10-11
b. But it was a poor moral decision - Gen 13:13

2. Upon what basis do we choose where to live?
a. Is it based solely on how much of house we can afford?
b. Is it based upon the location to work, school, etc.?
c. Do we consider whether it will help or hinder our service to
God and His church?

-- There may be some modern-day "Sodoms" and "Gommorahs" to avoid!

[For every action there is a reaction, and for every choice there is a
consequence. To increase the likelihood that our choices will have good
consequences, here are a few...]

II. SUGGESTIONS FOR MAKING WISE CHOICES

A. ASK GOD FOR WISDOM...

1. He promises to give wisdom to those who ask in faith - Jm 1:5-8
2. Asking for wisdom requires diligence - Pr 2:1-9

-- Fill your prayers with requests for wisdom to make wise
choices!

B. ASK OTHERS FOR ADVICE...

1. There is safety in having many counselors - Pr 11:14
2. There is wisdom in heeding the counsel of others - Pr 12:15
3. Two great sources for counsel:
a. The Bible itself, especially a book like Proverbs
b. Older, mature Christians

-- Don't hesitate to ask others what they would do!

C. COMMIT YOUR CHOICES TO THE LORD...

1. Trusting that you have made choices pleasing to Him, put them
in His hands - Ps 37:5-6, 23-26

2. Make your choices with the understanding, "if the Lord wills"
- Jm 4:13-15

3. One might even ask the Lord that if a choice is not according
to His will...
a. He might frustrate the carrying out of the choice
b. Or to otherwise show you what is His will

-- Include God in your decision making, if you wish to make wise
choices!

[There will be times when it becomes apparent that we made poor choices,
even wrong ones. What can we do to avoid making matters worse...?]

III. RESPONDING TO WRONG CHOICES

A. LEARN FROM THE MISTAKES OF OTHERS...

1. Do what Lot did: Heed and flee!
a. Heed the Word of God
b. Do what you now know to be right without reservation
(remember Lot's wife!)

2. Do what Peter did: Repent and serve!
a. Repent, if sin is involved (as when Peter denied Christ)
b. Serve the Lord with what time you have left in this life

3. Do what Paul did: Accept and live!
a. Accept the forgiveness Jesus provides - cf. 1Ti 1:12-16
b. Determine to live for the Lord to the best of your ability
- cf. Php 3:13-14

B. THE WRONG THING TO DO...

1. Continue - remain in the choice you've made because of pride,
or some other reason!

2. Wallow - just feel sorry for yourself over your guilt or loss!

CONCLUSION

1. May the examples of such men like Lot and David...
a. Teach us the importance of "Making Wise Choices"
b. Serve as a warning not to make our decisions lightly

2. May we ever be open to the wisdom from God and the counsel of others
as we make such choices as...
a. Our careers
b. Our spouses
c. Our friends
d. Where we will live

3. Have you made the most important decision you will ever face in this
life?
a. The decision which will determine your eternal destiny?
b. The decision to follow Jesus as your Lord and Savior?

Why not decide today to follow Jesus, and become His disciple? - cf. Mt
28: 19-20; Ac 2:36-41

Any Question? Contact me, and I will be pleased to give scripture based answer?
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby: 5:01pm On Dec 17, 2012
100% Trends Based Football Tips For Monday 17th Dec. 2012

Monday 17th Dec. 2012, is a day God has made for us to rejoice and be glad in it (Psalm 118:24). Winning our bets on the above mentioned day is one of the things that could lead to this.

Therefore, I present to us these 100% trends based football tips for the above mentioned day , which can be used for singles, doubles, trebles, four folds or more folds bet placement. Also take a look at my recommended multiple bets types for the below matches towards the end of this post...

MATCH1:

SPAIN: Primera Division>17.12.2012>21:30>Celta Vigo ( 15) - Betis ( 6)>Single Bet On BTTS & Over 0.5 & 1.5 Goals.

MATCH2:

ENGLAND: Blue Square North>17.12.2012>20:45>Bradford PA ( 4) - Gainsborough ( 7) >Single Bet On BTTS & Over 0.5 & 1.5 Goals.

Recommended Multiple Bets [RMB] For The Above Matches...

RMB1: Bet On Over 0.5 Goals>Double@ Your bookies’ odds

RMB2: Bet On Over 1.5 Goals>Double@ Your bookies’ odds

RMB3: Bet On Both Teams to Score(BTTS)>Double@ Your bookies’ odds

Instruction: Your first Highest stake should be on the Singles, your second Highest stake should be on RMB1, then your small stake on RMB2 and RMB3 should be an amount that can be recovered from the winning of RMB1 plus the Singles. Is that taken? So,...

Stake: What u can let go!

To Win: What u desire to win

Wishing you God's very best in the supreme name of Jesus. Amen!

NOTE: More picks loading and shall be posted on Sports Trading Club website
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby: 2:41pm On Dec 18, 2012
100% Trends Based Football Tips For Tuesday 18th Dec. 2012

Tuesday 18th Dec. 2012, is a day God has made for us to rejoice and be glad in it (Psalm 118:24). Winning our bets on the above mentioned day is one of the things that could lead to this.

Therefore, I present to us these 100% trends based football tips for the above mentioned day , which can be used for singles, doubles, trebles, four folds or more folds bet placement. Also take a look at my recommended multiple bets types for the below matches towards the end of this post...

MATCH1:

GERMANY: DFB Pokal>18.12.2012>19:00>Schalke - Mainz>Single Bet On BTTS & Over 0.5 & 1.5 Goals.

MATCH2:

ENGLAND: FA Cup>18.12.2012>20:45>Brentford - Bradford>Single Bet On BTTS & Over 0.5 & 1.5 Goals.

Instruction: Your first Highest stake should be on the Singles, your second Highest stake should be on RMB1, then your small stake on RMB2 and RMB3 should be an amount that can be recovered from the winning of RMB1 plus the Singles. Is that taken? So,...

Text your winning testimony to 08036088237

Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby: 3:28pm On Dec 18, 2012
100% Trends Based Football Tips For Wednesday 19th Dec. 2012

Wednesday 19th Dec, is a day God has made for us to rejoice and be glad in it (Psalm 118:24). Winning our bets on the above mentioned day is one of the things that could lead to this.

MATCH1:

GERMANY: DFB Pokal>19.12.2012>19:00>Wolfsburg - Bayer Leverkusen>Single Bet On BTTS & Over 0.5 & 1.5 Goals.

MATCH2:

GERMANY: DFB Pokal>19.12.2012>19:00>Dortmund - Hannover>Single Bet On BTTS & Over 0.5 & 1.5 Goals.

Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby: 3:19pm On Dec 19, 2012
zionbaby: 100% Trends Based Football Tips For Tuesday 18th Dec. 2012

Tuesday 18th Dec. 2012, is a day God has made for us to rejoice and be glad in it (Psalm 118:24). Winning our bets on the above mentioned day is one of the things that could lead to this.

MATCH1:

GERMANY: DFB Pokal>18.12.2012>19:00>Schalke - Mainz>Single Bet On BTTS WON!& Over 0.5 WON! & 1.5 Goals WON!.

MATCH2:

ENGLAND: FA Cup>18.12.2012>20:45>Brentford - Bradford>Single Bet On BTTS WON! & Over 0.5 WON! & 1.5 Goals WON!.

RMB1: Bet On Over 0.5 Goals>Double@ Your bookies’ odds WON!

RMB2: Bet On Over 1.5 Goals>Double@ Your bookies’ odds WON!

RMB3: Bet On Both Teams to Score(BTTS)>Double@ Your bookies’ odds WON!

TO GOD'S GLORY, ALL THE ABOVE MATCHES WON...THIS IS GOD'S DOING...IS NOT MY MAKING
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby: 3:35pm On Dec 19, 2012
zionbaby:
100% Trends Based Football Tips For Wednesday 19th Dec. 2012

Wednesday 19th Dec, is a day God has made for us to rejoice and be glad in it (Psalm 118:24). Winning our bets on the above mentioned day is one of the things that could lead to this.

MATCH1:

GERMANY: DFB Pokal>19.12.2012>19:00>Wolfsburg - Bayer Leverkusen>Single Bet On BTTS & Over 0.5 & 1.5 Goals.

MATCH2:

GERMANY: DFB Pokal>19.12.2012>19:00>Dortmund - Hannover>Single Bet On BTTS & Over 0.5 & 1.5 Goals.

GO FOR THIS MATCHES PLAYING TODAY...WISHING YOU GOD'S VERY BEST!
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby: 3:51pm On Dec 19, 2012
YOU ARE WELCOME BROTHERS: gagzee & hightempo...THIS IS NOT Football Betting Season 4...SO, FEEL FREE TO VIEW THE PICKS FOR TODAY...!
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby: 3:57pm On Dec 19, 2012
NOTE: THE TRUST IN GOD AND THE RULES FOR SELECTING THE ABOVE WINNING MATCHES ARE STRICT AND 100% TRENDS BASED...SO MORE SHALL BE POSTED HERE, AT SPORTSTRADINGCLUB+WEBS+COM AND AT FOOTBALL TRADING SEASON 4 OR MORE...THANKS!
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by wundakind(m): 6:11pm On Dec 19, 2012
ok lemme follow nd see
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by zionbaby: 3:48pm On Dec 21, 2012
100% Trends Based Football Tips For Saturday 22nd Dec. 2012

Saturday 22nd Dec. 2012, is a day God has made for us to rejoice and be glad in it (Psalm 118:24). Winning our bets on the above mentioned day is one of the things that could lead to this.

MATCH1:

NETHERLANDS: Eredivisie>22.12.2012>18:45>Heerenveen - Vitesse>Single Bet On BTTS & Over 0.5, 1.5 & 2.5 Goals.

MATCH2:

ENGLAND: Premier League>22.12.2012>16:00>West Ham - Everton>Single Bet On BTTS & Over 0.5, 1.5 & 2.5 Goals.

RMB3: Bet On Over 2.5 Goals>Double@ Your bookies’ odds

Instruction: Your first Highest stake should be on the Singles, your second Highest stake should be on RMB1, then your small stake on RMB2, RMB3 and RMB3 should be an amount that can be recovered from the winning of RMB1 plus the Singles. Is that taken? So,...

2 Likes

Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by haychPee(m): 10:04am On Dec 23, 2012
zionbaby: 100% Trends Based Football Tips For Saturday 22nd Dec. 2012

Saturday 22nd Dec. 2012, is a day God has made for us to rejoice and be glad in it (Psalm 118:24). Winning our bets on the above mentioned day is one of the things that could lead to this.

MATCH1:

NETHERLANDS: Eredivisie>22.12.2012>18:45>Heerenveen - Vitesse>Single Bet On BTTS & Over 0.5, 1.5 & 2.5 Goals.

MATCH2:

ENGLAND: Premier League>22.12.2012>16:00>West Ham - Everton>Single Bet On BTTS & Over 0.5, 1.5 & 2.5 Goals.

RMB3: Bet On Over 2.5 Goals>Double@ Your bookies’ odds

Instruction: Your first Highest stake should be on the Singles, your second Highest stake should be on RMB1, then your small stake on RMB2, RMB3 and RMB3 should be an amount that can be recovered from the winning of RMB1 plus the Singles. Is that taken? So,...

Nice one! Чя̩̥̊ BTTS fetchd M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ #3000 yesterday...just keep it up n God bless U̶̲̥̅...A̶̲̥̅̊​ṁ̭̥̈̅̄​ waiting for today's picks bro
Thumbs up †̥ U̶̲̥̅
Thanks
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by joelreg(m): 8:02pm On Dec 23, 2012
he has been banned from nairaland naaaa
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by azpekuliar: 8:31pm On Dec 24, 2012
joelreg: he has been banned from nairaland naaaa

Hehehehehehehe... cheesy
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by martfrank(m): 9:20am On Dec 25, 2012
Is football betting morally right
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by MattNesbitt(m): 2:36pm On Dec 26, 2012
joelreg: he has been banned from nairaland naaaa
That can't be. This Contributors picks are great,detailed, consistent in winning and excellently good. Such a Contributor can't be banned! He is the type of professionals I need to add to my team. Going for him right away!
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by MattNesbitt(m): 3:06pm On Dec 26, 2012
haychPee:

Nice one! Чя̩̥̊ BTTS fetchd M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ #3000 yesterday...just keep it up n God bless U̶̲̥̅...A̶̲̥̅̊​ṁ̭̥̈̅̄​ waiting for today's picks bro
Thumbs up †̥ U̶̲̥̅
Thanks

How long have you been following this tipster and how good do you think he is? Because I am considering him for a position in my team. Post your reply. Thanks
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by haychPee(m): 7:40pm On Dec 26, 2012
MattNesbitt:

How long have you been following this tipster and how good do you think he is? Because I am considering him for a position in my team. Post your reply. Thanks
ℓ̊'v known him. 4 long on NL bt ℓ̊ started. Followin him recently...painful dat he's banned...
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by joelreg(m): 12:01am On Dec 27, 2012
he dont respect himself, act like a child. He was postin picks with his number, they told him times without number that he should stop doin that and he did not listen maybe that's why mod ban him. Lesson: if you go to rome behave like romans. Instructions or rules are meant to be adhere to.
Re: S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 by haychPee(m): 8:10am On Dec 27, 2012
joelreg: he dont respect himself, act like a child. He was postin picks with his number, they told him times without number that he should stop doin that and he did not listen maybe that's why mod ban him. Lesson: if you go to rome behave like romans. Instructions or rules are meant to be adhere to.
I know evrytin dat apen...I felt he went far too...bt by now he shud v learnt his lesson therefore they shud pardon him cox his picks are tite.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Some Things You Should Know About Profiting From Drop-shipping Business!!! / Mr Biggs Franchise / Is There Any Chance That Prices Of Goods And Services Will Come Down?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.