Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,256 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... (24238 Views)

Betting Football Tips / Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! / S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by 9jagames: 4:29pm On Aug 26, 2014
Hello Nairalanders,
This thread have been created for online punters & traders. I have made lots of money through this and also i have lose money also, but win percentage is very high.

Note: Football Betting is one of the fastest ways to make money online but one has to take it as a business not as gambling.

A new season has begun, predictions can start as from now, i am very sure lots of people lost their bet during the start of new season in the La Liga, Ligue 1, Premiership and so on as big teams like PSG, LYON, MANUTD, ATLETICO MADRID, CELTIC ALL FLOPPED.....

Now is the best time to do business...........

How it works:
I will be postings football tips and you follow my principles.
Thanks

RULES & REGULATIONS
1.No abuses
2.No dropping of emails and contact details.

Lets abide by the above rules!!!
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by 9jagames: 4:30pm On Aug 26, 2014
IT’S a massive night of football action and there are too many games to look at.

Note:Punters must check team news before betting on the Capital One Cup and Scottish League Cup and I’ll look at a few matches in the morning.

There are several Premier League teams in action including the unusual sight of Man United at this stage as they head to MK Dons. You’d have to imagine United, who have signed Angel di Maria, will win this but they’re set to field a seriously weakened side so I wouldn’t touch them

Most of the top teams will field weakened line-ups so I’d advise against anyone doing big accumulators and any bets should be saved until starting X1s are revealed if possible.

MY TOP TIPS.

Super Single
Porto vs Lille - Home Win
pays at 1.80 odds

Champions League treble
Zenit
Porto
Apoel
Pays at 4.5 odds

League Cup treble
Newcastle
Watford
Norwich
pays at 3.3 odds

5 games Top Tips
Zenit
Porto
Watford
Norwich
Apoel
Home advantage is considered here. pays at 10 odds

10 games Top Tips
Zenit
Porto
Watford
Norwich
Apoel
Celtic
Swansea
Derby
Bournemouth
Newcastle
pays at 80 odds.

Stake maximum of 1000 naira for each predictions
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by 9jagames: 4:31pm On Aug 26, 2014
Safe Top Tips
Zenit
Porto- Home win or Draw
Watford
Norwich
Apoel- Home win or Draw
Celtic
Swansea
Derby- Home Win or Draw
Bournemouth
Newcastle - Away win or Draw
pays at 20 odds.

Maximum Stake 1000 naira.
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by wofaiwillis: 4:38pm On Aug 26, 2014

Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by lexylexy(m): 5:10pm On Aug 26, 2014
Nice one. Let's see hw good u are. Following small small sha.
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by joshadesanya: 5:14pm On Aug 26, 2014
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by 9jagames: 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2014
As I said earlier, stake not your money for now for manutd I guess it paid off.

MY TOP TIPS.
Super Single.
pays at 1.80 odds

STAKE: 1000
RETURNS: 1800
STAKE WON

Champions League treble
Zenit
Porto
Apoel
Pays at 4.5 odds

RETURNS: 4500
STAKE WON

League Cup treble
Newcastle
Watford
Norwich
pays at 3.3 odds

STAKE:1000
RETURNS:3300
STAKE LOST

TOTAL STAKE: 3000
TOTAL RETURNS:6300
PERCENTAGE PROFIT: 100%

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL PUNTERS.
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by 9jagames: 10:14pm On Aug 26, 2014
It was so close there for the top 5 games, and also the top 10 games but I made profit from them. Do you know how

Want to know,then ask me.
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by 9jagames: 10:58pm On Aug 26, 2014
9jagames: IT’S a massive night of football action and there are too many games to look at.

Note:Punters must check team news before betting on the Capital One Cup and Scottish League Cup and I’ll look at a few matches in the morning.

There are several Premier League teams in action including the unusual sight of Man United at this stage as they head to MK Dons. You’d have to imagine United, who have signed Angel di Maria, will win this but they’re set to field a seriously weakened side so I wouldn’t touch them

Most of the top teams will field weakened line-ups so I’d advise against anyone doing big accumulators and any bets should be saved until starting X1s are revealed if possible.

MY TOP TIPS.

Super Single
pays at 1.80 odds

Champions League treble
Zenit
Porto
Apoel
Pays at 4.5 odds

League Cup treble
Newcastle
Watford
Norwich
pays at 3.3 odds

5 games Top Tips
Zenit
Porto
Watford
Norwich
Apoel
Home advantage is considered here. pays at 10 odds

10 games Top Tips
Zenit
Porto
Watford
Norwich
Apoel
Celtic
Swansea
Derby
Bournemouth
Newcastle
pays at 80 odds.

Stake maximum of 1000 naira for each predictions
For punters who staked in all the predictions, you
still made profit.
STAKE: 5000
RETURNS: 6300
PERCENTAGE PROFIT: 20%

Note: Always follow my top tips.

I have reasons for posting top 5&10games. I
made huge profit from tonight own
Follow through, you will get to know how.
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by Androidking: 11:49pm On Aug 26, 2014
9jagames: It was so close there for the top 5 games, and also the top 10 games but I made profit from them. Do you know how

Want to know,then ask me.
double 45 combo
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by 9jagames: 12:13am On Aug 27, 2014
Androidking:
double 45 combo
you ain't Right. I actually made profit from the top 5&10 games predictions.

Infact made more profit than the other 3 predictions above.

Who knows how
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by 9jagames: 9:40am On Aug 27, 2014
Morning Fellow Punters,
Today is another day for Guaranteed Profits.
Yesterday was a Success.
I will be posting Predictions later in the day.
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by 9jagames: 2:18pm On Aug 27, 2014
My Super Single, Porto, and my pick for Champions League treble, Apoel & Zenith all won their matches

There weren’t any shocks in League cup apart from Watford flop that destroyed the League Cup treble & 5 games Top Tips

I advised caution on Tuesday’s cup ties and in the end most of the times flagged up as playing full-strength sides won. We knew Man United would make changes – in the end keeper David de Gea was the only survivor from Sunday’s draw at Sunderland – but even the players they fielded shouldn’t be losing 4-0 at MK Dons.

People were warned not to back Man Utd – but maybe we should have risked a little cash on the League One men.

There are another five Capital One Cup clashes tonight.At first glance Stoke are the only ones I’d be confident about at home to Portsmouth

Paul Lambert usually rotates so I’d worry about Villa at home to Orient

In the Champions League Arsenal to qualify after holding Besiktas 0-0 away.

Arsenal have never lost against Turks over 90 minutes in eight meetings – and haven’t conceded goal at home. The Gunners to win to nil is another best bet

A big gun will exit when Athletic Bilbao face Napoli – and it could be Rafael Benitez’s Italians. Athletic were better in the first leg. Back Athletic Bilbao to Qualify

Bayer Leverkusen are sure to beat Copenhagen after beating Dortmund away in the Bundesliga you have to fancy the Germans at over 2.5goals

Go for goals at Malmo v Red Bull Salzburg. The Austrians have hit 29 in winning their first six games but this will be tougher so take over 2.5 goals at 4-7 with Skybet.

MY TOP TIPS.

Super Single
Bayer 04 Leverkusen - FC Copenhagen - Over 2.5goals
pays at 1.50 odds

Euro Treble

Arsenal

Bayer

Malmo v Red Bull over 2.5 goals
pays at 2.5odds

League Cup treble
Sunderland
Stoke
QPR
pays at 6.0odds

Top 5 games Top Tips
Sunderland
Arsenal
Bayer
Salzburg
Stoke
Pays at 8.0odds

Maximum Stake 1000naira.
Guaranteed Profits
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by twentyk(m): 4:58pm On Aug 27, 2014
Bro i love ur tips,i actually made a total of 7k from ur tip yesterday but all was to pay for my earlier over 10k loss...i staked big time only on singles hopefully i'll get to profit with ur tips....keep up d good work...
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by aliACCA: 8:04pm On Aug 27, 2014
i just came across this page.. hopefully will be following this tips henceforth...
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by twentyk(m): 9:47pm On Aug 27, 2014
9jagames: My Super Single, Porto, and my pick for Champions League treble, Apoel & Zenith all won their matches

There weren’t any shocks in League cup apart from Watford flop that destroyed the League Cup treble & 5 games Top Tips

I advised caution on Tuesday’s cup ties and in the end most of the times flagged up as playing full-strength sides won. We knew Man United would make changes – in the end keeper David de Gea was the only survivor from Sunday’s draw at Sunderland – but even the players they fielded shouldn’t be losing 4-0 at MK Dons.

People were warned not to back Man Utd – but maybe we should have risked a little cash on the League One men.

There are another five Capital One Cup clashes tonight.At first glance Stoke are the only ones I’d be confident about at home to Portsmouth

Arsenal have never lost against Turks over 90 minutes in eight meetings – and haven’t conceded goal at home. The Gunners to win to nil is another best bet

A big gun will exit when Athletic Bilbao face Napoli – and it could be Rafael Benitez’s Italians. Athletic were better in the first leg. Back Athletic Bilbao to Qualify

Bayer Leverkusen are sure to beat Copenhagen after beating Dortmund away in the Bundesliga you have to fancy the Germans at over 2.5goals

Go for goals at Malmo v Red Bull Salzburg. The Austrians have hit 29 in winning their first six games but this will be tougher so take over 2.5 goals at 4-7 with Skybet.

MY TOP TIPS.

Super Single
pays at 1.50 odds
WON
Euro Treble

Arsenal

Bayer

pays at 2.5odds
WON
League Cup treble
Sunderland
Stoke
QPR
pays at 6.0odds
LOST-JUDAS QPR
Top 5 games Top Tips
Sunderland
Arsenal
Bayer
Salzburg
Stoke
Pays at 8.0odds
LOST-SALZBURG
Maximum Stake 1000naira.
Guaranteed Profits
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by 9jagames: 10:08pm On Aug 27, 2014
Today was a great day. Huge profits from my Super Single.

MY TOP TIPS.
Super Single
Bayer 04 Leverkusen - FC Copenhagen - Over
2.5goals
pays at 1.50 odds
RETURNS:1500
STAKE WON

Euro Treble
Arsenal
Bayer
pays at 2.5odds
RETURNS: 2500
STAKE WON
League Cup treble
Sunderland
Stoke
QPR
pays at 6.0odds
RETURNS: 6000
STAKE LOST

TOTAL STAKE: 3000
TOTAL RETURNS: 4000
PERCENTAGE PROFIT: 33%.

Congatulations to all my punters.
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by Chigorkizz(m): 10:09pm On Aug 27, 2014
oboy.am in.gud work.
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by 9jagames: 10:11pm On Aug 27, 2014
twentyk: Bro i love ur tips,i actually made a total of 7k from ur tip yesterday but all was to pay for my earlier over 10k loss...i staked big time only on singles hopefully i'll get to profit with ur tips....keep up d good work...
Thanks. My super singles are 95% sure. Stake high. I also stake high on it. That's why I called it Super Single. 50% instant Profit today.
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by 9jagames: 10:12pm On Aug 27, 2014
Chigorkizz: oboy.am in.gud work.
Thanks.
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by 9jagames: 11:00pm On Aug 27, 2014
9jagames:

MY TOP TIPS.

Super Single
pays at 1.50 odds

Euro Treble

Arsenal

Bayer

pays at 2.5odds

League Cup treble
Sunderland
Stoke
QPR
pays at 6.0odds

Top 5 games Top Tips
Sunderland
Arsenal
Bayer
Salzburg
Stoke
Pays at 8.0odds

Maximum Stake 1000naira.
Guaranteed Profits

Notice to all my punters, I guess its now I
introduce the Secure Ur Bet (SUB) Strategy.
Anytime you see I put 2 different predictions
about a match, please play the 2.
For example,
In my above predictions salzburg has 2 different
predictions. Home win and over 2.5goals.
Below are the analysis;
Top 5 games Top Tips
Sunderland
Arsenal
Bayer
Salzburg
Stoke
Paysat 8.0odds
RETURNS: 8000
STAKE LOST
Top 5 games Top Tips - 2nd Bet Slip
Sunderland
Arsenal
Bayer
Salzburg over 2.5goals
Stoke
Paysat 8.0odds
RETURNS: 8000
STAKE WON
TOTAL STAKE:2000
TOTAL RETURNS:8000
PERCENTAGE PROFIT:400%
I hope you understand my analysis. Thanks.
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by 9jagames: 11:04pm On Aug 27, 2014
Today was Huge PROFIT for me. Follow my SUB
Strategy any time in my predictions. Thanks
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by Mobi47(m): 11:14pm On Aug 27, 2014
signing in
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by 9jagames: 11:21pm On Aug 27, 2014
9jagames: My Super Single, Porto, and my pick for Champions League treble, Apoel & Zenith all won their matches

MY TOP TIPS.

Super Single
pays at 1.50 odds

Euro Treble

Arsenal

Bayer

pays at 2.5odds

League Cup treble
Sunderland
Stoke
QPR
pays at 6.0odds

Top 5 games Top Tips
Sunderland
Arsenal
Bayer
Salzburg
Stoke
Pays at 8.0odds

Maximum Stake 1000naira.
Guaranteed Profits
For punters who staked in all the predictions, you
made no loss
STAKE: 4000
RETURNS: 4000
PERCENTAGE PROFIT: 0%
Note: As I earlier said always follow my top tips
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by yebokos(f): 11:32pm On Aug 27, 2014
Ok boss...just discover ur thread..hope to win wit u tomorrow
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by 9jagames: 12:22am On Aug 28, 2014
yebokos: Ok boss...just discover ur thread..hope to win wit u tomorrow
You welcome. Till tomorrow. Greater PROFITS Ahead.

1 Like

Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by datyrone(m): 12:29am On Aug 28, 2014
guy ur punting is very healthy...keep it up.following this thread from now on

2 Likes

Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by 9jagames: 12:56am On Aug 28, 2014
datyrone: guy ur punting is very healthy...keep it up.following this thread from now on
Thanks. You are Welcome.
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by 9jagames: 8:10am On Aug 28, 2014
Today is going to be a great day. Update and predictions to follow later in the day.
Stay tuned!!!!

1 Like

Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by Chigorkizz(m): 8:20am On Aug 28, 2014
waiting,bro
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by flourishing(m): 8:35am On Aug 28, 2014
9jagames: Today is going to be a great day. Update and predictions to follow later in the day.
Stay tuned!!!!

Good morning bro n a big thanks for your tips. Waiting patiently for today's picks. Keep doing what you are doing n may your coast be enlarged. Blessed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Crude Oil Price Could Fall To $20 In 2016 – IMF / Innoson Vs GTB: How GTB Stole Over N700 Million From Innoson’s Account - APC New / 5 Habits That Will Kill Your Entrepreneurial Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.