Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Would You Like To Be Buried In Your Club's Official Cemetery? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Would You Like To Be Buried In Your Club's Official Cemetery? (3470 Views)

Drop Your Tributes To Steven George Gerrard The LFC Legend no matter your club. / Do You Pray For Your Club? / NL All-Stars Team – Arsenal v Chelsea v Man Utd ~ Sign In And Rep Your Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Like To Be Buried In Your Club's Official Cemetery? by etunoman76(m): 3:58pm On Nov 07, 2012
I just read on the BBC Football Gossip Column that the German club, Shalke 04, are among several clubsides with official graveyards and are willing to have their supporters buried in them.

As a die-hard supporter, would u like the idea of being buried in such places?

Would u have your spouse/parents buried there if given the chance?
Re: Would You Like To Be Buried In Your Club's Official Cemetery? by Okijajuju1(m): 8:20am On Nov 08, 2012
.. For what now?!

Thank you God!! First at last!!

2 Likes

Re: Would You Like To Be Buried In Your Club's Official Cemetery? by dridowu: 8:21am On Nov 08, 2012
Will that lead me to HEAVEN ?

1 Like

Re: Would You Like To Be Buried In Your Club's Official Cemetery? by slap1(m): 8:21am On Nov 08, 2012
I would rather play for Arsenal for 60 seconds instead of being buried in its cementry, because I don't care wasup with my body once I'm dead.
Re: Would You Like To Be Buried In Your Club's Official Cemetery? by Mobinga: 8:22am On Nov 08, 2012

4 Likes

Re: Would You Like To Be Buried In Your Club's Official Cemetery? by obalolaunited(m): 8:23am On Nov 08, 2012
Dead man is a dead man what difference does it make mtew Garri & gnut wit ice cubes no sugar on my mind this morning
Re: Would You Like To Be Buried In Your Club's Official Cemetery? by timbros(m): 8:26am On Nov 08, 2012
When i die first then i'll decide. But i hope say space go dey Stamford Bridge like in 200 years time..
Re: Would You Like To Be Buried In Your Club's Official Cemetery? by slap1(m): 8:26am On Nov 08, 2012
Okija_juju: .. For what now?!

FIRST TO COMMENT? Et tu Okija Juju?
Re: Would You Like To Be Buried In Your Club's Official Cemetery? by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 08, 2012
So you mean when I die,my corpse should be taking to Barcelona for burial? Who will pay the transport cost? Mtscheeeew!

1 Like

Re: Would You Like To Be Buried In Your Club's Official Cemetery? by Okijajuju1(m): 8:28am On Nov 08, 2012
slap1: FIRST TO COMMENT? Et tu Okija Juju?

Oui Oui... je suis Okija Juju
Re: Would You Like To Be Buried In Your Club's Official Cemetery? by fittty(m): 8:28am On Nov 08, 2012
Re: Would You Like To Be Buried In Your Club's Official Cemetery? by babarazy: 8:33am On Nov 08, 2012
i support sunshine stars of Akure. Tank Gawd na house i still dey
Re: Would You Like To Be Buried In Your Club's Official Cemetery? by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 08, 2012
Not in a million life time....bt would love to be buried in rome,,among dead christians

1 Like

Re: Would You Like To Be Buried In Your Club's Official Cemetery? by BenGlobal1(m): 8:40am On Nov 08, 2012
What kind of a question is dat
Re: Would You Like To Be Buried In Your Club's Official Cemetery? by mancheeutd(m): 8:41am On Nov 08, 2012
deejay_harry1: Not in a million life time....bt would love to be buried in rome,,among dead christians

So will that take you to heaven mtew hypocrites
Re: Would You Like To Be Buried In Your Club's Official Cemetery? by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 08, 2012
I will love to be buried in a Brothel.

1 Like

Re: Would You Like To Be Buried In Your Club's Official Cemetery? by dnawah(m): 8:46am On Nov 08, 2012
Ur spirit will be busy supporting football,even when rapture tak place ur dead body will still be there,when other will raise.nonsense!!
Re: Would You Like To Be Buried In Your Club's Official Cemetery? by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 08, 2012
Yea, I will LOVE IT... Buried in the Grave Yard of CHELSEA FC will be a Dream Come True... Though I mayb Dead, but Its a Dream Come TRUE... I LOVE CHELSEA FC than anything in this World... I LOVE CHELSEA FC WITH ALL MY HEART, MY SOUL, MY LIFE. KTBFFH
Re: Would You Like To Be Buried In Your Club's Official Cemetery? by freecocoa(f): 8:49am On Nov 08, 2012
Wetin concern agbero with overload?
Duh!
Make them give me house for Stamford Bridge, that one go make more sense.
Who cares what happens after death?
Re: Would You Like To Be Buried In Your Club's Official Cemetery? by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 08, 2012
dnawah: Ur spirit will be busy supporting football,even when rapture tak place ur dead body will still be there,when other will raise.nonsense!!
Since When have been Reading COMMENTS on NL, have neva Seen a Comment as D.umb as This... Oh my Gosh, this Quote is Fuckingly too Dumb... Arrrggggh.

1 Like

Re: Would You Like To Be Buried In Your Club's Official Cemetery? by Havilah93(m): 8:54am On Nov 08, 2012
obalolaunited: Dead man is a dead man what difference does it make mtew Garri & gnut wit ice cubes no sugar on my mind this morning
oga?....your coffee don finish? grin
Re: Would You Like To Be Buried In Your Club's Official Cemetery? by slimyem: 8:57am On Nov 08, 2012
That's some real rubbish...!
Anyways,i'm not a fan of no club so it aint happening...
Good business for the clubs though...
Some die-hard fans will sign up for it!
Re: Would You Like To Be Buried In Your Club's Official Cemetery? by Alaafialoro(m): 8:58am On Nov 08, 2012
As if dem sabi say i dey support dem before.. Being buried among my family members is worth more to me than being buried at the old trafford.
Re: Would You Like To Be Buried In Your Club's Official Cemetery? by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 08, 2012

You have caught the bug.
You can as well print this thread , frame or laminate it, then hang it on your wall.

obalolaunited: Dead man is a dead man what difference does it make mtew Garri & gnut wit ice cubes no sugar on my mind this morning
hmmm, the g-crew. Those that we don't speak of.
Re: Would You Like To Be Buried In Your Club's Official Cemetery? by abiki(f): 9:04am On Nov 08, 2012

You too? Hmm. shocked shocked grin
Re: Would You Like To Be Buried In Your Club's Official Cemetery? by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 08, 2012
My village is better, that is if Christ doesn't come before i die.
Re: Would You Like To Be Buried In Your Club's Official Cemetery? by manugbo(m): 9:14am On Nov 08, 2012
THIS QUESTION IS FOR FOOTBALL ADDICT
Re: Would You Like To Be Buried In Your Club's Official Cemetery? by sylve11: 9:15am On Nov 08, 2012
Abeg bury me for my mansion for my village! what nonsense? Am a football addict but Why bury me in old traford? cool
Re: Would You Like To Be Buried In Your Club's Official Cemetery? by sauceEEP(m): 9:16am On Nov 08, 2012
just soaked my yellow garri with bournvita nd saccharine. Garnised with groundnut nd coconut, omo dis na correct balance diet....
Re: Would You Like To Be Buried In Your Club's Official Cemetery? by youngboss1(m): 9:26am On Nov 08, 2012
Even if Nigeria become war torn GOD FORBID, i will still wish to be buried in NIGERIA
Re: Would You Like To Be Buried In Your Club's Official Cemetery? by Lordave: 9:36am On Nov 08, 2012
If na for inside Allianz Arena dem go bury me, no problem.
Re: Would You Like To Be Buried In Your Club's Official Cemetery? by stacomaster(m): 9:37am On Nov 08, 2012
I Will like To be Buried In The White House!

(1) (2) (Reply)

UCL Play-off: Arsenal(3) Vs Celtic(1) [Agg: 5-1] On Wed 26th August / Who Is The Best No 9? Aguero, Suarez,benzema, Costa,lewandoski. / Poor Refereeing In European Football: What's Your Take?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.