Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:27 PM

I Was Misunderstood- Osazie - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Was Misunderstood- Osazie (1262 Views)

Peter Osazie Odemwingie Signs New Stoke City Deal! / Osazie Odemnwingie Announces Arrival Of Baby On Twitter / Did Osazie Deserve Two Match Ban, To Miss Argentina Friendly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Was Misunderstood- Osazie by bamac(m): 12:08am On Nov 08, 2012
"I have a lot of respect for my country
(Nigeria). I will always honour the
invitation if called upon. I never said I will
not play for Nigeria, I was misunderstood.
People should always wait to hear from
me personally" Osaze Odemwingie said
today during a telephone conversation
with sports radio, Brilla FM
Super Eagles coach, Stephen Keshi, revealed
to Supersports last week that Osaze told him
he no longer wants to play for the National
team because of the way he was treated in
the past. He explained that prior to Nigeria's
participation at the 2010 Fifa World Cup, he
played in all the qualifying games but was
dropped at the finals.
Re: I Was Misunderstood- Osazie by braine(m): 1:56am On Nov 08, 2012
I thought as much because it would be absurd to reject playing for his country no matter what they might have done to him in the past.
Re: I Was Misunderstood- Osazie by Caseless: 6:37am On Nov 08, 2012
Keshi should include osaze's name to his list shap-shap! Apart from kanu, he's the only patriotic player we have. I was sad when i heard he declined he would not play for nigeria again....happy he's ready to do our colour again.
Re: I Was Misunderstood- Osazie by semid4lyfe(m): 8:16am On Nov 08, 2012

(1)

Amazing Fact About Germany In 2014 World Cup / VIDEO : Wizboyy, Singuila, Arielle T – Hola Hola (AFCON 2015 Theme Song) / Anthony Martial Crowned With The EPL Player Of The Month (Pics Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.