Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Ndlea Arrests Undergraduate With 13.5kg Of Cocaine - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndlea Arrests Undergraduate With 13.5kg Of Cocaine (5470 Views)

FRSC Arrests Driver Carrying Container In Eket, Akwa Ibom - Photos / First Lady With 13 Lives Leaves Aso Rock / Woman 39, Conceals 1.5kg Of Heroine Inside Hair. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndlea Arrests Undergraduate With 13.5kg Of Cocaine by Freewilly(f): 7:01am On Feb 06, 2008
almondjoy:

I don't think so. We are not smart or disciplined enough for such large scale mechanized farming.

That's my beef right there my sister, so where do the get the cocaine the always trying to export from.
Re: Ndlea Arrests Undergraduate With 13.5kg Of Cocaine by almondjoy(f): 8:43am On Feb 06, 2008
Freewilly:

That's my beef right there my sister, so where do the get the cocaine the always trying to export from.

They use the porous borders of neighbouring countries in Africa--and use international airports as shipping points.  Note that the small scale drug dealers use international airports while the large scale drug dealers use private aircrafts and cargo planes.  Or the water ways.  No different from over here.  Just like drug dealers over here use Mexico and the likes. Most of these neophytes caught at the airports are baits--initiation rites I suppose.  Desparate impoverished persons wanting to make a quick buck or two.

You will never apprehend a major drug baron in any international airport in this world. Don't be deceived.  This victim in the poster's news flash is only a goffer!
Re: Ndlea Arrests Undergraduate With 13.5kg Of Cocaine by Freewilly(f): 9:27am On Feb 06, 2008
I wonder if it would be a lucrative business to be a drug trafficker, all these hourly job way person the do her seriously don tie me.
Re: Ndlea Arrests Undergraduate With 13.5kg Of Cocaine by almondjoy(f): 12:33pm On Feb 06, 2008
Freewilly:

I wonder if it would be a lucrative business to be a drug trafficker, all these hourly job way person the do her seriously don tie me.

he he he he he he he! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin  You are on you own there oh my dear.  2 jobs that I will never do even if my life depended on it are drugs and prostitution.  I think death is better.

I hope you realize with drugs--the other aspect of it is prostitution.  Hope you are ready--to hide like 4-5 kilos of coke inside your stuff? cheesy

Please be serious!
Re: Ndlea Arrests Undergraduate With 13.5kg Of Cocaine by willy4: 3:52pm On Feb 06, 2008
almondjoy:

Wetin Yoruba people do you sef? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Dem no do me nothing, I'm only against their bad behaviour which have tarnished the image of Nigeria.
almondjoy:

The propensity to commit crimes spans across all ethnic groups in Nigeria.
Yes i know.
But Cocaine Criminality, they initiated it in this country.
Freewilly:

Hey guys I just thought I ask. You hear on the news all the time about Nigerians trying to export cocaine from Nigerian Airports all the time, Where in the world do the get cocaine from in Nigeria. Do these drug traffickers grow the COCA plant in Nigeria ?

Some proportion of COCA is grown in Western Nigeria, they cultivate it together in the same plantation with Cocoa so as to disguise it from law enforcement agency.
Re: Ndlea Arrests Undergraduate With 13.5kg Of Cocaine by OgidiBoy(m): 5:10am On Feb 07, 2008
willy*2:

Some proportion of COCA is grown in Western Nigeria, they cultivate it together in the same plantation with Cocoa so as to disguise it from law enforcement agency.

where did you get that from, are you sure you telling the truth?
Re: Ndlea Arrests Undergraduate With 13.5kg Of Cocaine by almondjoy(f): 12:18am On Feb 08, 2008
willy*2:

Dem no do me nothing, I'm only against their bad behaviour which have tarnished the image of Nigeria.Yes i know.
But Cocaine Criminality, they initiated it in this country.

he he he he he he he he he he! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Okay ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!
Re: Ndlea Arrests Undergraduate With 13.5kg Of Cocaine by blackaxe1: 11:02am On Feb 08, 2008
[b]Heeem,i need someone to diffentiate between the fraud that is going on in the federal goverment allocations and the involvement of adeleke's 13.5kg cocaine.we should rather advice our government to create more job opportunities so that,crime rate like this among our youths will be reduced.finally,forgive adeleke because by now he his regreting the whole of his lifecry cry cry
Re: Ndlea Arrests Undergraduate With 13.5kg Of Cocaine by Kobojunkie: 1:59pm On Feb 08, 2008
link=topic=109665.msg1932178#msg1932178 date=1202464946:

[b]Heeem,i need someone to diffentiate between the fraud that is going on in the federal goverment allocations and the involvement of adeleke's 13.5kg cocaine.we should rather advice our government to create more job opportunities so that,crime rate like this among our youths will be reduced.finally,forgive adeleke because by now he his regreting the whole of his lifecry cry cry

It is not the government's job to necessarily create more jobs for people like this. Government can work to create a conduscive business environment for businesses to thrive in and in the end provide jobs for the masses. However, that may still be a long way away from us now.
Re: Ndlea Arrests Undergraduate With 13.5kg Of Cocaine by Blatant: 2:10pm On Feb 08, 2008
I can never deal in drugs or anything declared illegal but I think the Nigerian govt should turn a blind eye to the drug business from Nigeria. America would never care if the drugs were being traded by Americans and consumed by Africans.

The reason there is so much noise about it is because the drugs are being consumed by, and destroying lives of, people in the West.
Re: Ndlea Arrests Undergraduate With 13.5kg Of Cocaine by Kobojunkie: 2:18pm On Feb 08, 2008
Blatant:

I can never deal in drugs or anything declared illegal but I think the Nigerian govt should turn a blind eye to the drug business from Nigeria. America would never care if the drugs were being traded by Americans and consumed by Africans.

The reason there is so much noise about it is because the drugs are being consumed by, and destroying lives of, people in the West.

uuummm, WHAT ?? SO, we should ignore the drug problem in africa cause it Africans are not affected at all?? And if the western governments want to safeguard their own people, we should not care at all but keep pushing the drugs to them anyway
Re: Ndlea Arrests Undergraduate With 13.5kg Of Cocaine by hotfunmi(f): 10:54pm On Feb 08, 2008
by kobojunkie
It is not the government's job to necessarily create more jobs for people like this. Government can work to create a conduscive business environment for businesses to thrive in and in the end provide jobs for the masses. However, that may still be a long way away from us now.

5 stars.
Re: Ndlea Arrests Undergraduate With 13.5kg Of Cocaine by docinUS(m): 9:18am On Feb 09, 2008
I pride my countrymen on their wisdom and insight, but I fear on this topic most posts are way off left field.
We are in dire straits as a nation. We have deplorable roads, healthcare, schools, etc. These are not the responsibility of private individuals. The govt is expected to ensure that these are in place. Crime is a product of desperation and greed in different proportions. Adeleke's actions are inexcusable but it helps to illustarte the grand issue. Think about it. The third world countries are the ones with the traffickers, the first world one are those with the users, If roles were reversed would the media portray drug dealing as demonic? there are other instances where they turn a blind eye, drug research, toxic waste dumping,
Adeleke should be punished but he is a product of a failed system.
Re: Ndlea Arrests Undergraduate With 13.5kg Of Cocaine by Kobojunkie: 4:20pm On Feb 09, 2008
docinUS:

I pride my countrymen on their wisdom and insight, but I fear on this topic most posts are way off left field.
We are in dire straits as a nation. We have deplorable roads, healthcare, schools, etc. These are not the responsibility of private individuals. The govt is expected to ensure that these are in place. Crime is a product of desperation and greed in different proportions. Adeleke's actions are inexcusable but it helps to illustarte the grand issue. Think about it. The third world countries are the ones with the traffickers, the first world one are those with the users, If roles were reversed would the media portray drug dealing as demonic? there are other instances where they turn a blind eye, drug research, toxic waste dumping,
Adeleke should be punished but he is a product of a failed system.

You seriously think if things were better, the likes of Adeleke would not exist?? I say look at the developed world for your clue. Even places like dubai have people like adeleke. His case has nothing to do with the country itself but his own choices and should be dealt with that way. Their are many who I believe are in worse positions that he is but refused to turn to crime. I mean crime is not even on their list. This man chose to ruin his own life, maybe for the love of money or even the hatred of mankind, who knows. but fact remains that there are many more poor out there who have and will choose to die than do what he did proving that it is not really about the condition of the nation. If you read the story, you will see that the same guy happens to be in college. yet there are so many more non college students out there who would not do what he did even if their lives depended on it.
Re: Ndlea Arrests Undergraduate With 13.5kg Of Cocaine by docinUS(m): 4:30pm On Feb 09, 2008
I beg to differ. Even in the US the "dealers" are the kids from inner city neghborhoods. the users live anywhere from the city to the suburbs. In Afghanistan, the poppy (heroine precursor plant) capital of the world there is no "Drug problem" but there is such a clamour to farm th eplant and smuggle it. because of the abject poverty in the country. I maintain that Adeleke's behavior is not excusable but our hypocrisy and the denial in our hearts that our next door neighbor is dying of hunger is what breeds this. The " if I make it at least I will be okay" approach. Flying from the US I find that only a handful of seats in first class are taken. on the other hand flying from NIgeria there are no seats available in first class. Does Nigeria have richer people than the US? No but we are all playing for show and when you do not have you crave to and it is worse for thjose on the cusp, like Adeleke, they have seen a bit but greed takes over and they want to be like the "others". It is a systemic problem not merely a moral one. I abhor his choice but there is a reason why 419 abnd drugs became endemic in our soceity and it is not because we had bad parents or absent fathers. It is poverty and the fear of it.
Re: Ndlea Arrests Undergraduate With 13.5kg Of Cocaine by Blatant: 2:38pm On Feb 11, 2008
Kobojunkie:

uuummm, WHAT ?? SO, we should ignore the drug problem in africa cause it Africans are not affected at all?? And if the western governments want to safeguard their own people, we should not care at all but keep pushing the drugs to them anyway

We blame ourselves whenever we are exploited by foreign businesses; so why should we not do 'business' with them as well, if it does not hurt us?
Americans take their businesses anywhere irrespective of who dies as long as those who die are not Americans and as long as it is profitable to American businesses.

My only problem with those guys is that most of them seem to be wasteful after making money from such endeavours rather than investing such.
Re: Ndlea Arrests Undergraduate With 13.5kg Of Cocaine by yemmight(m): 2:45pm On Feb 13, 2008
Willy 2

In your first post you said an undergraduate was caught for carrying cocaine. In your second you mentioned that now its Yoruba and not Ibos as Yoruba always accusing of drugs.

What do you want people to discuss here? Is it the drug thing or the tribe involved? For me I dont think it is necessary to debate on the tribe but on the implication of the drugs may be he could serve as lessions for some pple.

If you go by your insinuation about Yoruba being responsible for the drug most in the country, may have every cause to regret it because everybody knows that Ibos are more into it than any other tribe. Are you ready to repent now?
Re: Ndlea Arrests Undergraduate With 13.5kg Of Cocaine by Kobojunkie: 11:09pm On Feb 13, 2008
Blatant:

We blame ourselves whenever we are exploited by foreign businesses; so why should we not do 'business' with them as well, if it does not hurt us?
Americans take their businesses anywhere irrespective of who dies as long as those who die are not Americans and as long as it is profitable to American businesses.

My only problem with those guys is that most of them seem to be wasteful after making money from such endeavours rather than investing such.

I don't you have a clear idea of what American businesses or any businesses do at all. So I say you should go do more research to broaden your knowledge of business and what they do and do not do.
Re: Ndlea Arrests Undergraduate With 13.5kg Of Cocaine by Blatant: 6:35pm On Feb 14, 2008
Kobojunkie:

I don't you have a clear idea of what American businesses or any businesses do at all. So I say you should go do more research to broaden your knowledge of business and what they do and do not do.

really? I rest my case so i dont need to talk too much
Re: Ndlea Arrests Undergraduate With 13.5kg Of Cocaine by willy4: 1:39pm On Feb 17, 2008
yemmight:

Willy 2
If you go by your insinuation about Yoruba being responsible for the drug most in the country, may have every cause to regret it because everybody knows that Ibos are more into it than any other tribe. Are you ready to repent now?
Yemmigt,
99.99% of Cocaine Trafficking in Nigeria today are carried out by Yorubas. Some people from other ethnic groups in Nigeria that are involved in it, merely working for their Yoruba Boss.

The new tactic of Yoruba Cocaine Barons now is, Changing their names to South-South or South Eastern names.
Re: Ndlea Arrests Undergraduate With 13.5kg Of Cocaine by almondjoy(f): 1:49pm On Feb 17, 2008
willy*2:

Yemmigt,
99.99% of Cocaine Trafficking in Nigeria today are carried out by Yorubas. Some people from other ethnic groups in Nigeria that are involved in it, merely working for their Yoruba Boss.

The new tactic of Yoruba Cocaine Barons now is, Changing their names to South-South or South Eastern names.

Han han han han han han han han han! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! cheesy

Inn-a-res-ting! grin
Re: Ndlea Arrests Undergraduate With 13.5kg Of Cocaine by angel101(f): 4:32pm On Feb 17, 2008
Very funny
Re: Ndlea Arrests Undergraduate With 13.5kg Of Cocaine by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 01, 2008
The question should be why a 31 year old man,in the prime of his adult life should choose cocaine traficking as a means of livelihood.
What a waste!
Re: Ndlea Arrests Undergraduate With 13.5kg Of Cocaine by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 01, 2008
man must pay school fees and chop and give some cash to his em em chikito
Re: Ndlea Arrests Undergraduate With 13.5kg Of Cocaine by willy4: 3:14pm On Mar 06, 2008
thresa8:

yoruba man.
Dey man nay graduate from Lanre Shittu University
Re: Ndlea Arrests Undergraduate With 13.5kg Of Cocaine by oraclefemi(m): 12:50pm On Jan 23, 2009
Hold on everybody, i am yoruba, i am sniffing some coke into my brains as i type this shit and will start shooting everybody that disrespects my tribe! sniffs! Sniffs,
Re: Ndlea Arrests Undergraduate With 13.5kg Of Cocaine by WilyWily: 1:59pm On Jan 23, 2009
Yoruba Junkie
Re: Ndlea Arrests Undergraduate With 13.5kg Of Cocaine by shotster50(m): 11:23pm On Jan 23, 2009
WillyWilly enough of this  rant. This is a Nigerian problem and it will be absurd for you to make it a particular ethnic group's problem. You almost sound like you are bitter because you csnnot go into that business.
Re: Ndlea Arrests Undergraduate With 13.5kg Of Cocaine by JOSEPHOKO(m): 8:50pm On Oct 12, 2009
WELL, I CANT SAY I BLAME THE BLOKE! WITH THE PRESENT ECONOMIC STATE OF THE COUNTRY ANYBODY CAN DO ANYTHING TO SURVIVE angry

I WON'T BE A BIT SURPRISED IF I LEARN THAT THE DUDE WANT TO USE THE DOUGH ACCRUED FROM THE WEED TO PAY HIS TUITION FOR THIS SEMESTER WILL U?
Re: Ndlea Arrests Undergraduate With 13.5kg Of Cocaine by Neplusultra(f): 2:04pm On Jul 08, 2015
Den don dey get liver!
Re: Ndlea Arrests Undergraduate With 13.5kg Of Cocaine by ogaJona(m): 2:50pm On Dec 18, 2016
that's all I have to say

Re: Ndlea Arrests Undergraduate With 13.5kg Of Cocaine by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 18, 2016
Ijiji1:
All of you always accusing Igbos of drug trafficking come and see oh shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

One Spouse Policy? / Patience Jonathan To Light National Christmas Tree In Abuja. / Six-day Power-Outage Cripples Businesses In Ondo Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.