Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

"I Don't Know Any Boko Haram Member" - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Don't Know Any Boko Haram Member" - Buhari (668 Views)

No Corrupt Person Will Escape Justice Even 'APC' Member: Buhari / if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics / Suspected Boko Haram Member Feigns Madness, Narrowly Escapes Arrest In Yobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Don't Know Any Boko Haram Member" - Buhari by sammietos(m): 4:56am On Nov 08, 2012
The Presidential Candidate of the Congress for Progressive Change, CPC in the 2011 general election, Maj.-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd), has said he does not know any member of Boko Haram sect.

Buhari made this known to journalists in an interview at his party’s national secretariat in Abuja on Wednesday during the party’s Board of Trustees meeting. While also saying he did not know any religion that would support the killing of innocent people and burning of schools.

Buhari had turned down his nomination by Boko Haram on Thursday to be a member of the team to mediate between it and the Federal Government at a meeting that must hold in Saudi Arabia.

Buhari said, “I do not know any member of the Boko Haram sect. I do not believe and I do not know of any religion that will go and kill people, burn schools.

“There was a stage where I mentioned that I agreed with one intellectual where he said there are three Boko Haram, one of Muhammed Yusuf, whom we know.

“A leader of the military then in Maiduguri then did what we know in the military about internal security. They looked for Yusuf, they handed him over to the police; healthy young man and he died under a very dubious account in the police custody.

“The second Boko Haram was a criminal attacking banks and market places stealing money. They issued a statement that they are Boko Haram, and I said and I have no regret saying it, that the biggest Boko Haram is the Federal Government itself, because it has all the powers to stop anarchy in the country.

“Now the social part of the country has been paralised, economic activities have stopped. People are no longer thinking of employment, they are thinking of what to eat and how to go about the following day.”

While also speaking on the 2011 presidential election, Buhari said the BOT reviewed what transpired in the party from the time of the elections through the tribunals to the Supreme Court.

He said, “Among the things discussed is the matter of merger which has occupied the minds of most Nigerians. The only realistic way of consolidating the multi-party democracy system is for opposition parties to come together and fight the ruling party Peoples Democratic Party.”

http://tosinoluwalowo..com/2012/11/i-dont-know-any-boko-haram-member-buhari.html
Re: "I Don't Know Any Boko Haram Member" - Buhari by abbeycial: 5:28am On Nov 08, 2012
who says old men don`t lie, wish i can believe dat wink
Re: "I Don't Know Any Boko Haram Member" - Buhari by Iaz93: 6:24am On Nov 08, 2012
I hope so
Re: "I Don't Know Any Boko Haram Member" - Buhari by okosodo: 6:46am On Nov 08, 2012
Lies, deceit, nigeria‘s nightmare
Re: "I Don't Know Any Boko Haram Member" - Buhari by k2039: 7:25am On Nov 08, 2012
Buhari is a pathological liar.
That he doesnt know ANY BH member is an understatement,even the president himself knows them.

What he should have said was that he has no link or association with BH
Re: "I Don't Know Any Boko Haram Member" - Buhari by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 08, 2012
k2039: Buhari is a pathological liar.
That he doesnt know ANY BH member is an understatement,even the president himself knows them.

What he should have said was that he has no link or association with BH
lol, maybe na English cos am. Buhari no sabi English wella grin
Re: "I Don't Know Any Boko Haram Member" - Buhari by k2039: 8:08am On Nov 08, 2012
Shollypopz:

Lol
Re: "I Don't Know Any Boko Haram Member" - Buhari by Mynd44: 8:12am On Nov 08, 2012
Someone should kindly tell Bahari to shut the fûck up. No one really believes him.
Re: "I Don't Know Any Boko Haram Member" - Buhari by friedrice1: 9:50am On Nov 08, 2012
Mynd_44: Someone should kindly tell Bahari to shut the fûck up. No one really believes him.
okosodo: Lies, deceit, nigeria‘s nightmare
okosodo: Lies, deceit, nigeria‘s nightmare
abbeycial: who says old men don`t lie, wish i can believe dat wink
Help us by listing facts and proofs that he's lying
so that we can crucify him also.
Re: "I Don't Know Any Boko Haram Member" - Buhari by Caseless: 9:58am On Nov 08, 2012
Shollypopz:
it is unfortunate that a professor of english language like u do not have history, fame/popularity, acceptability, dignity, integrity like the man u jst mocked. Wetin concern english and dissociating himself fom bh? Abi u no get the msg? Smh
Re: "I Don't Know Any Boko Haram Member" - Buhari by Caseless: 10:02am On Nov 08, 2012
Mynd_44: Someone should kindly tell Bahari to shut the fûck up. No one really believes him.
he dosn't need that from u...it is not important, what is important is for him to get the msg across...and he did jst that.
Re: "I Don't Know Any Boko Haram Member" - Buhari by Caseless: 10:04am On Nov 08, 2012
fried-rice:

Help us by listing facts and proofs that he's lying
so that we can crucify him also.
dont mind them....what have they done to gej who claimed he knows them?
Re: "I Don't Know Any Boko Haram Member" - Buhari by cjrane: 12:19pm On Nov 08, 2012
I finally believe Buhari might not be a member of Boko Haram.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Needs To Review Its Foreign Policy Towards ECOWAS / Ghana's Polls Will Be Credible And Peaceful - Obasanjo / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.