Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,368 members, 7,836,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Great Warning To All Users Of Nairaland - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Great Warning To All Users Of Nairaland (798 Views)

Warning To All Diasporans / Take Advantage Of Nairaland Too,buy From Trusted Estate Developer (propertymart) / GREAT WARNING: To All Users Of Nairaland- FAKE PROPERTY AGENT/SCAMMER. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Great Warning To All Users Of Nairaland by segunoy: 8:36am On Nov 08, 2012
[/font][/color][color=#990000][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]I need to bring to your notice some guys who parade themselves as agent on these site. Their names are RAJI. FASHOLA and OSAS.... Dey are dubious.... I almost lost my money to them if not for the timely intervention of God fearing police officers. Please avoid any interaction with them... Their numbers are... Osas-08037756625 and Raji-08083012466
Re: Great Warning To All Users Of Nairaland by olushaggy(m): 8:41am On Nov 08, 2012
Are you sure?
Re: Great Warning To All Users Of Nairaland by temhab(f): 8:43am On Nov 08, 2012
and Gurus dey r all scammers
Re: Great Warning To All Users Of Nairaland by mkoabiola: 8:58am On Nov 08, 2012
segunoy: [/font][/color][color=#990000][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]I need to bring to your notice some guys who parade themselves as agent on these site. Their names are RAJI. FASHOLA and OSAS.... Dey are dubious.... I almost lost my money to them if not for the timely intervention of God fearing police officers. Please avoid any interaction with them... Their numbers are... Osas-08037756625 and Raji-08083012466
Wht is d nature of bzness that connected both of u together.
Wat do dey deal with?
Hw do dey defraud u,open up to others b4 dey fall victim.
Re: Great Warning To All Users Of Nairaland by segunoy: 3:50pm On Nov 08, 2012
Yes I am very sure. These is d details of wat happened,I was introduced to devineproperties/Osaz by a user of nairaland, to help look up an office space he intend to use in Nigeria. Upon inspection, we found d property situable for our use and asked for a agreement to be drafted so we can make payment, then eventually did not come up with an agreement and we opted out in taking d place. At the same time, I had seen a 3bedroom (residential) from d same agent also I wanted to collect, dey were to do major renovation on d property and requested a deposit if I was interested, I went ahead to pay a sum of 400,000.00 into d landlords account. They were to complete d renovation wit dat sum and I was to pay the balance and move in. They started the renovation and for over a month and d half, dey did not complete it. All to my surprise, they called that the had taken someone else into the apartment and wanted to return my money less the agreement fee and agency fees. They went further to report me to the police to get me arrested for locking up the property. The landlord who is Mr Alao of No 8 taiwo okoliu street ogba should also be regarded as a dude and be beware of. Their mobile number are attached to my ealier post but here they are again... Raji Fashola-08083012466, Osas-devineproperties/Osaz-08037756625
Re: Great Warning To All Users Of Nairaland by mkoabiola: 9:31pm On Nov 08, 2012
segunoy: Yes I am very sure. These is d details of wat happened,I was introduced to devineproperties/Osaz by a user of nairaland, to help look up an office space he intend to use in Nigeria. Upon inspection, we found d property situable for our use and asked for a agreement to be drafted so we can make payment, then eventually did not come up with an agreement and we opted out in taking d place. At the same time, I had seen a 3bedroom (residential) from d same agent also I wanted to collect, dey were to do major renovation on d property and requested a deposit if I was interested, I went ahead to pay a sum of 400,000.00 into d landlords account. They were to complete d renovation wit dat sum and I was to pay the balance and move in. They started the renovation and for over a month and d half, dey did not complete it. All to my surprise, they called that the had taken someone else into the apartment and wanted to return my money less the agreement fee and agency fees. They went further to report me to the police to get me arrested for locking up the property. The landlord who is Mr Alao of No 8 taiwo okoliu street ogba should also be regarded as a dude and be beware of. Their mobile number are attached to my ealier post but here they are again... Raji Fashola-08083012466, Osas-devineproperties/Osaz-08037756625

If dat is d case,continue to paste it daily .
Cos others might fall victim of ds fraudsters.
Re: Great Warning To All Users Of Nairaland by ifyalways(f): 9:40pm On Mar 11, 2013
3 months later,he becomes a waitress job agent or recruiter with no attempt to clear his name here.
Yeye people . cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/1215752/waitress-wanted-louge-bar-ogba#14712307

(1) (Reply)

Duplex For Sale In Lekki Phase 1 - Bring A Buyer, Get Commission. / I Room Apartment, Total Package--90k Inside Ogudu Gra, / 3bedroom Duplex With 2nos. Of 2bedrooms For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.