Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Waitress Wanted In A Louge/bar At Ogba By Excellence Hotel - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Waitress Wanted In A Louge/bar At Ogba By Excellence Hotel (924 Views)

Housekeeper And Waitress Needed Urgently / Waiter / Waitress Needed In Upscale Restaurant In Victoria Island / Waiter Waitress And Kitchen Staff Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waitress Wanted In A Louge/bar At Ogba By Excellence Hotel by divineppties12: 4:36pm On Mar 05, 2013
Qualification: SSCE/OND
Salary: very attractive
Job format: shift
For more info, call

Mr Osakpolor on 08037756625
BB PIN: 231A6AAA
Re: Waitress Wanted In A Louge/bar At Ogba By Excellence Hotel by divineppties12: 9:26pm On Mar 11, 2013
job still available
Re: Waitress Wanted In A Louge/bar At Ogba By Excellence Hotel by ifyalways(f): 9:39pm On Mar 11, 2013
Instead of you to just post the name of the bar/lounge assuming its actually existing,you want folks to waste credit calling you for how much job?Some people can be heartless sha,you are so hungry that you want a cut from a 15 or 20K per month job?

Meanwhile,your name rings a bell.someone fresh out of police net for attempting to scam a nlder.

https://www.nairaland.com/1096814/great-warning-all-users-nairaland
Re: Waitress Wanted In A Louge/bar At Ogba By Excellence Hotel by divineppties12: 9:56pm On Mar 11, 2013
ifyalways: Instead of you to just post the name of the bar/lounge assuming its actually existing,you want folks to waste credit calling you for how much job?Some people can be heartless sha,you are so hungry that you want a cut from a 15 or 20K per month job?

Meanwhile,your name rings a bell.someone fresh out of police net for attempting to scam a nlder.

https://www.nairaland.com/1096814/great-warning-all-users-nairaland

Thanks dude for all the compliments.
i thought i might be able to help some persons from nairaland as this site has been a huge benefit to me.

i am an estate agent, i recently leased out a space for a client which he used to open a bar/lounge. i met the client at nairaland too, then he was fully based in UK. He specifically told me to help him source for 7 workers for his bar which i thought the only way i can give back to this great forum is through this medium.

The place is

''WOLL'S BAR/LOUNGE
4 Adeshina street, off Ajayi road, Ogba(by excellence hotel)

u can come there for confirmation and relaxation.

finally, if you know have no confirmation, i believe you should keep your mouth shut and allow other serious persons to go on with their lives.

Regards
Re: Waitress Wanted In A Louge/bar At Ogba By Excellence Hotel by ifyalways(f): 10:03pm On Mar 11, 2013
Thank you for posting the name of the place.That is what you should do not ask folks to call you.

All the other epistles are BS cool

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Recruitment Nnbts Traning 2013 / Business Opportunity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Society For Family Health Exciting Vacancies June 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.