Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Mtn Sucks More Than A Bitch! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Sucks More Than A Bitch! (1479 Views)

How To Restore My Old BBM , The New Version Sucks / Glo Sucks Bigtime / Blackberry Sucks! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Sucks More Than A Bitch! by terwizzy(m): 10:56am On Feb 01, 2008
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

I don’t know if there is any nairalander that is an MTN employee but MTN is probably the worst thing that has happened to Nigerian telecommunications since…well since ever really. Recently things have gone from bad to worse. Sometimes I feel like smashing my E50 against the wall (poor phone, like it’s the phone’s fault)…Anyway as you all know MTN is trying to forge ahead with the whole 3.5G thing (quite a joke I think). The stupid part is that they haven’t even mastered the 2G techniques. How the hell can you implement video-conferencing and Live TV if you can’t even connect voice callers. When you finally get through (after about an hour of trial), the line sounds like someone is grinding beans in the background. I mean, does MTN even have a clue about all this? What the hell are they doing about it then? Is there any customer feedback service or something?

In a nutshell, MTN sucks more than a bitch right now and if they don’t shape up then they should get the hell out of the country. Its really annoying paying for trashy services.

Finally, I want to bitch slap all the technical operatioins staff working for MTN. They all need it.
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Mtn Sucks More Than A Bitch! by DualCore1: 11:21am On Feb 01, 2008
Re: Mtn Sucks More Than A Bitch! by MrInfo1(m): 11:52am On Feb 01, 2008
Re: Mtn Sucks More Than A Bitch! by lynxnoon(m): 12:12am On Feb 02, 2008
eiyah sori eh
no be today MTN dey F up!! grin grin grin
Re: Mtn Sucks More Than A Bitch! by DisGuy: 5:58am On Feb 02, 2008
guess what he is still using the damn network!! i love nigerians even with options they still stay loyal grin
same with UBA and other banks!

Celtel
Glo
You have options!
Re: Mtn Sucks More Than A Bitch! by dragnet: 10:39am On Feb 02, 2008
Na today
Re: Mtn Sucks More Than A Bitch! by DualCore1: 12:12pm On Feb 02, 2008
dragnet:

Na today

e don tey, hahahahahahahaha

yo drag, just helping u out bro grin
Re: Mtn Sucks More Than A Bitch! by dragnet: 12:17pm On Feb 02, 2008
Dual Core, . . .sure wink
Re: Mtn Sucks More Than A Bitch! by BayoMaya(m): 12:24pm On Feb 02, 2008
u didint finishup, theres nobody to call as mention, no customers care [ The number u av dialed is incorrect please check the number u av dialed. They claim to b d best but they bust our calls
Re: Mtn Sucks More Than A Bitch! by shayman(m): 3:21am On Feb 06, 2008
yeah belirve me it sucks, you just poured out my mind, celtel n glo r more professional, imagine mtn didnt have call center btw dec and early feb

(1) (Reply)

Free Daylight Call For Mtn Subscribers! / Make Glo 2 Glo Calls @ N1/min. / Which Of The Affordable BB Phones Can I Use To Watch Online T.V And F.M Radio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.