Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Wedding Photos Of Barack Obama And Mitt Romney - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wedding Photos Of Barack Obama And Mitt Romney (4064 Views)

Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos / Picture Of Barack And Michelle Obama As Kids / Michelle Obama Vs Ann Romney: Who's Your Pick? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding Photos Of Barack Obama And Mitt Romney by XtremeBase(f): 9:48am On Nov 08, 2012
Barack Obama got re-elected to serve
another 4 years as The President of The United States of America. Mitt Romney, who lost the election in his concession
speech said of his wife, Ann

"I also want to thank Ann, the love of my life. She would have been a wonderful first lady. She’s — she has been that and more to me and to our family and to the many people that she has touched with her compassion and her care"

We all know Obama isn't shy to show some PDA to his wife, In his acceptance speech, he said of Michelle-

"And I wouldn't be the man I am today without the woman who agreed to marry me 20 years ago. Let me say this publicly: Michelle, I have never loved you more. I have never been prouder to watch the
rest of America fall in love with you, too, as our nation’s first lady" Awww! both men are romantic.

www.cakesbymizvuitton..com/2012/11/photo-op-wedding-photos-of-barack-obama.html?m=1
Re: Wedding Photos Of Barack Obama And Mitt Romney by MissyB3(f): 10:29am On Nov 08, 2012
Re: Wedding Photos Of Barack Obama And Mitt Romney by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 08, 2012
Days gone by!
Re: Wedding Photos Of Barack Obama And Mitt Romney by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 08, 2012
yes day gone by
Re: Wedding Photos Of Barack Obama And Mitt Romney by Charlesnerd: 6:18pm On Nov 08, 2012
Mitt was really a sexy handsome dude is his youthful days. grin
Re: Wedding Photos Of Barack Obama And Mitt Romney by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 08, 2012
if I see this in the front page, Missy B,I'll personally hunt you down angry
Re: Wedding Photos Of Barack Obama And Mitt Romney by Kslib(m): 7:22pm On Nov 08, 2012
Oh lord,pls this should not make frontpage... Can i hear somebody shout "hallaluyah"...
Re: Wedding Photos Of Barack Obama And Mitt Romney by DukeNija(m): 10:21pm On Nov 08, 2012
WoW to the Romney's.
He was a handsome young Man.
Obama looked like a new Immigrant From Nairobi. lol

I duff Hat for Obama.
Re: Wedding Photos Of Barack Obama And Mitt Romney by Ndoz(m): 11:34pm On Nov 08, 2012
Hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim Looking Cute In Traditional Attire / Ini Edo Speaks On Her New Relationship With Nollywood Actor, Mike Godson / A Picture Of Myself And @wizkidayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.