Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Oprah Winfrey: Your Thoughts - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oprah Winfrey: Your Thoughts (4303 Views)

Omotola With Oprah Winfrey, Boris Kodjoe & Others / Oprah Winfrey Offers Lindsay Lohan $2million To Interview Her / Photo Of The Day : Home Of Oprah Winfrey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oprah Winfrey: Your Thoughts by TOYOSI20(f): 9:58pm On Mar 03, 2008
I love Oprah she is a wonderful person, and a great humanitarian.

I have loved her for the longest, and I don't see my opinion towards

her changing any time soon.

Go OPRAH!!!!!!!!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Oprah Winfrey: Your Thoughts by waleab: 1:46am On Mar 28, 2008
so some of una still dey my auntie case. make una leave am now. na our sister

anyhow make una enjoy her style

Re: Oprah Winfrey: Your Thoughts by shilling(f): 12:56pm On Apr 03, 2008
I'm not a big fan of Oprah but I believe in having the right facts. The fact is that although Oprah did not interview Ludacris after barbershop, she interviewed him after he acted 'Crash'. Remember? You cannot say Oprah hates black hip hop when she has said it time without number that she loves Kanye West, Jamie Foxx, etc, and has interviewed them on her show.

I won't even bother with the Eve tatoo issue, cos a lot of tabloids have dissed Eve over that, Oprah wasn't the first.

On the Nigerian issue, I watched that show. Oprahs words were: '', or maybe it's just a Nigerian looking for a mugu''. The point here is what did she say after that, she said "I'm not saying all Nigerians are criminals, I know many Nigerians who are honest and hardworking, ", why can't we remember that? The Tonight Show with Jay Leno publicly dissed Nigeria but nobody cares about that.

Oprah has a lot of men around her: Nate (although he's gay), her hair stylist, her trainer, her chef, her driver, etc.

However, I think Oprah is a big hypocrite. In the sense that she goes on about weight loss, yet I haven't noticed that she's losing any weight.

People these are the facts. You may not be a fan of O, but you don't have to lie.
Re: Oprah Winfrey: Your Thoughts by funkydot(f): 4:03pm On Apr 03, 2008
All you playa-haters can be so so annoying!!! angry How can someone like Oprah who has touched millions of lives nationally, globally, POSITIVELY, be so critisized? I totally disagree she's a hypocrite in anyway because the way I see it, it's her originality that has made her such a success at what she does. So you haters had better get another job to do because you are all sounding like broken records, now. You go, Oprah! cool
Re: Oprah Winfrey: Your Thoughts by lepa4real(f): 12:37pm On Oct 28, 2008
Altho i like her and her program,altho i agreed with tuneh dt it's not good to folow someone who has not given his/her life to christ.at the same time she has lived with a man for 20 years(1986-2006)so she cud have experience to advise married pple with.in all i have learnt to copy the good side of my mentors and ignore their bad side cos no one is perfect and u can never see a 100%holy or moral body. you can do the same instead of ritting anybody off
Re: Oprah Winfrey: Your Thoughts by whatever90(f): 2:11pm On Oct 28, 2008
OPRAH? THE WELL KNOWN ANTI CHRIST undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charles Ahize And Maureen Emenalom Marry In Imo State / Genevieve Nnaji's Lool Alike Speaks Out / See The Very Nasty Tweet A Female Fan Sent To MI Abaga!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.