Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

February 2008 Bible Quiz - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / February 2008 Bible Quiz (1977 Views)

Poll: Are you interested in the Quiz?

Yes: 80% (4 votes)
No: 20% (1 vote)
Undecided: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... / Bible Quiz / Participate In The 1st National Bible Quiz Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

February 2008 Bible Quiz by dafidixone(m): 12:32pm On Feb 01, 2008
Hello again!

Here is the February 2008 Bible Quiz as promised. But first, a word of thanks to all who participated in the January Quiz - without your interest and enthusiasm, we would not have come this far! We anticipate a greater participatory level in this month's entry. No shakings - it promises to be as exciting as last month's!!

General Instructions

1. Everyone is welcome to participate from around the world. The competition is free and cost nothing – absolutely nothing – to participate.

2. In order to qualify for nomination, all questions must be answered and forwarded to globalvilakoncept@yahoo.com - which means any questions left out disqualifies the entry.

3. Deadline for sending entries is [b]Monday February 25, 2008
. Replies received after this date will not be considered for award of any prizes.

4. Please note that while participants are welcome from around the world, at present only respondents located in Nigeria may be considered for award of prizes due to logistics.

5. Entries will be considered for winners on the most accurate answers on a first-come-first-serve basis. Please include references (e.g., Genesis 1 v 1) in your answers; and consider that timing and punctuation (spellings) are critical in deciding winners.

6. Judges' decisions are final, and entries must score a clean 80% for the prize in cases where there are ties![/b]
We hope that all entries will come away as winners - but we trust that someone from the lot will prove the best in a thousand! So let's make this as much fun as we try to learn!

Questions.
1.     How many sons did Noah and his wife have?
2.    What were Noah's son's names?
3.    How old was Noah when the Great Flood happened?
4.    Who dreamt of a ladder going up to Heaven? 
5.    Why did Joseph's eleven brothers hate him?
6.    How did Moses know which way to lead the people through the wilderness? 
7.    What was the bread from Heaven called?
8.    Who preached in the wilderness?
9.    Who were the first two apostles?
10. Where did Peter get the money to pay tribute?

Best wishes to all - enjoy and send in your replies early!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: February 2008 Bible Quiz by pilgrim1(f): 1:18pm On Feb 01, 2008
Brilliant! cheesy

Oya - guys, galfriends and all - it's here. I might even challenge the oga patapata to increase the awards if you dare! A "clean 80%" is no joke, so stop grinning and grind this thing to the max - 100%! grin

You gat 27 cool days to hammer this thing out! Clock start!

Enjoy! cheesy
Re: February 2008 Bible Quiz by dafidixone(m): 2:13pm On Feb 02, 2008
Send in your answer if think you know grin grin cheesy grin
Re: February 2008 Bible Quiz by dafidixone(m): 10:38am On Feb 04, 2008
Send in your answer as stated above and win big!!!!!!
Re: February 2008 Bible Quiz by dafidixone(m): 2:13pm On Feb 04, 2008
Hello again!

Here is the February 2008 Bible Quiz as promised. But first, a word of thanks to all who participated in the January Quiz - without your interest and enthusiasm, we would not have come this far! We anticipate a greater participatory level in this month's entry. No shakings - it promises to be as exciting as last month's!!

General Instructions

1. Everyone is welcome to participate from around the world. The competition is free and cost nothing – absolutely nothing – to participate.

2. In order to qualify for nomination, all questions must be answered and forwarded to globalvilakoncept@yahoo.com - which means any questions left out disqualifies the entry.

3. Deadline for sending entries is Monday February 25, 2008. Replies received after this date will not be considered for award of any prizes.

4. Please note that while participants are welcome from around the world, at present only respondents located in Nigeria may be considered for award of prizes due to logistics.

5. Entries will be considered for winners on the most accurate answers on a first-come-first-serve basis. Please include references (e.g., Genesis 1 v 1) in your answers; and consider that timing and punctuation (spellings) are critical in deciding winners.

6. Judges' decisions are final, and entries must score a clean 80% for the prize in cases where there are ties!

We hope that all entries will come away as winners - but we trust that someone from the lot will prove the best in a thousand! So let's make this as much fun as we try to learn!

Questions.
1. How many sons did Noah and his wife have?
2. What were Noah's son's names?
3. How old was Noah when the Great Flood happened?
4. Who dreamt of a ladder going up to Heaven?
5. Why did Joseph's eleven brothers hate him?
6. How did Moses know which way to lead the people through the wilderness?
7. What was the bread from Heaven called?
8. Who preached in the wilderness?
9. Who were the first two apostles?

Re: February 2008 Bible Quiz by dafidixone(m): 9:17am On Feb 05, 2008
smiley grin cheesy
Let's C U
Re: February 2008 Bible Quiz by dafidixone(m): 12:31pm On Feb 05, 2008
Re: February 2008 Bible Quiz by dafidixone(m): 10:37am On Feb 06, 2008
General Instructions

3. Deadline for sending entries is Monday February 25, 2008. Replies received after this date will not be considered for award of any prizes.

6. Judges' decisions are final, and entries must score a clean 80% for the prize in cases where there are ties!

Questions.
1. How many sons did Noah and his wife have?
2. What were Noah's son's names?
3. How old was Noah when the Great Flood happened?
4. Who dreamt of a ladder going up to Heaven?
5. Why did Joseph's eleven brothers hate him?
6. How did Moses know which way to lead the people through the wilderness?
7. What was the bread from Heaven called?
8. Who preached in the wilderness?
9. Who were the first two apostles?

Re: February 2008 Bible Quiz by dafidixone(m): 5:39pm On Feb 06, 2008
Re: February 2008 Bible Quiz by stimulus(m): 6:41pm On Feb 06, 2008
I admire this effort. Although I'm not presently located in Naija for the prizes, I'll give it a go. wink

Well done.
Re: February 2008 Bible Quiz by 4Him(m): 7:11pm On Feb 06, 2008
Question 8 just got me stumped! cool
Re: February 2008 Bible Quiz by annamaria: 7:27pm On Feb 06, 2008
4Him:

Question 8 just got me stumped! cool
LOL. Na true. ( A voice crying in the wilderness  grin)
Where do I send my answers, biko? OK, just got it.
Re: February 2008 Bible Quiz by dafidixone(m): 9:53am On Feb 07, 2008
I admire this effort. Although I'm not presently located in Naija for the prizes, I'll give it a go.

Well done.

Do bear with us for now we soon get to that level.  However, you can still  try.
Thanks.  smiley

Question 8 just got me stumped! 

Hmm! Whynot send the one you know who knows? undecided
Shallom!

LOL. Na true. ( A voice crying in the wilderness  )
Where do I send my answers, biko? OK, just got it.

globalvilakoncept@yahoo.com.  See General Instructions below:

General Instructions

Questions.
1.     How many sons did Noah and his wife have?
2.    What were Noah's son's names?
3.    How old was Noah when the Great Flood happened?
4.    Who dreamt of a ladder going up to Heaven? 
5.    Why did Joseph's eleven brothers hate him?
6.    How did Moses know which way to lead the people through the wilderness? 
7.    What was the bread from Heaven called?
8.    Who preached in the wilderness?
9.    Who were the first two apostles?

@ all, send in your answers you still have the time. grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: February 2008 Bible Quiz by dafidixone(m): 4:47pm On Feb 07, 2008
Re: February 2008 Bible Quiz by dafidixone(m): 10:13am On Feb 08, 2008
People are sending in answers. Hmm! Y-not put your ability to test now grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: February 2008 Bible Quiz by dafidixone(m): 2:21pm On Feb 08, 2008
Re: February 2008 Bible Quiz by dafidixone(m): 1:41pm On Feb 09, 2008
The Quiz is still on! So Hurry Up! Send in your answer and win! grin
Re: February 2008 Bible Quiz by dafidixone(m): 1:51pm On Feb 09, 2008
The Quiz is still on! So  Hurry Up!  Send in your answer and win!  grin
Re: February 2008 Bible Quiz by stimulus(m): 3:03pm On Feb 09, 2008
dafidixone:

Hurry Up!

I'm trying. Like others, question #8 just jammed my gear! grin
Re: February 2008 Bible Quiz by dafidixone(m): 5:04pm On Feb 09, 2008
I'm trying. Like others, question #8 just jammed my gear!

Keep trying who knows grin cheesy grin. See ya!
Re: February 2008 Bible Quiz by dafidixone(m): 10:14am On Feb 11, 2008
Shallom!

@all, Hurry and send in your answers. You still have the opprtunity

grin grin grin
Re: February 2008 Bible Quiz by dafidixone(m): 12:38pm On Feb 11, 2008
Lucky? Go ahead! grin cheesy grin
Re: February 2008 Bible Quiz by dafidixone(m): 12:42pm On Feb 11, 2008
Lucky? Go ahead! grin cheesy grin
Re: February 2008 Bible Quiz by dafidixone(m): 4:24pm On Feb 11, 2008
Re: February 2008 Bible Quiz by dafidixone(m): 5:21pm On Feb 11, 2008
Re: February 2008 Bible Quiz by dafidixone(m): 9:19am On Feb 12, 2008
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin Helloo everyone!

Y not join the winning team! Try your best and see if grin grin grin grin
Re: February 2008 Bible Quiz by dafidixone(m): 2:57pm On Feb 12, 2008
;
Re: February 2008 Bible Quiz by dafidixone(m): 10:08am On Feb 13, 2008
Quiz! Quiz!! Quiz!!!

Your Word I hid in my heart that I may not sin against you Lord!

Now test how vast you have gone in the Word.

Just send your answer to us.

Shallom! grin
Re: February 2008 Bible Quiz by dafidixone(m): 2:38pm On Feb 13, 2008
.,k.,
Re: February 2008 Bible Quiz by dafidixone(m): 6:37pm On Feb 13, 2008
Keep trying ! cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: February 2008 Bible Quiz by dafidixone(m): 10:53am On Feb 14, 2008
smiley Still open
Re: February 2008 Bible Quiz by dafidixone(m): 4:06pm On Feb 14, 2008
smiley :d

(1) (2) (Reply)

Resurrection Lie / Should A True Christian Guy Wear Earrings And Plait His Hair.? / I Rejected Private Jet Gift —apostle Johnson Suleman (see Who Gave Him A JET)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.