Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:28 AM

Tonto Dikeh Set To Perform New Single At BON Awards - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tonto Dikeh Set To Perform New Single At BON Awards (7014 Views)

Tonto Dikeh- Itz Ova (Video) / Bon Jovi Vs Bryan Adams Who Sings Best / Kanye West = Monster Ft. Rick Ross, Jay-z, Nicki Minaj, And Bon Iver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Set To Perform New Single At BON Awards by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 09, 2012
dont fear y'all...she is HAVING talks with the organizers not that the organizers are begging her....she will fail in her mission to destroy peoples ear's AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Set To Perform New Single At BON Awards by Jyde89: 3:49pm On Nov 09, 2012
I hope the wall's of the building is sound proof, let them enjoy tonto's noise polution alone.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Set To Perform New Single At BON Awards by cupidwarden: 3:53pm On Nov 09, 2012
shocked I just can't afford to suffer what I suffered the last time.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Set To Perform New Single At BON Awards by cynthiaibeabuchi(f): 3:54pm On Nov 09, 2012
Smh4 her
Re: Tonto Dikeh Set To Perform New Single At BON Awards by smith4real1980: 4:22pm On Nov 09, 2012
I am sure u won't stoned satchet water bt as a star they would stone u bottle water....
Re: Tonto Dikeh Set To Perform New Single At BON Awards by sunkoye: 4:34pm On Nov 09, 2012
this is a case of national security...over to u jona!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Set To Perform New Single At BON Awards by Ishilove: 4:42pm On Nov 09, 2012
smith4real1980: I am sure u won't stoned satchet water bt as a star they would stone u bottle water....
LWKMD! cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Set To Perform New Single At BON Awards by chinedum13(m): 5:46pm On Nov 09, 2012
igbsam: Please o! Wat does POKO means ? Cos i no just understand.
guy consult your dictionary,in fact the word means grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Set To Perform New Single At BON Awards by chinedum13(m): 5:51pm On Nov 09, 2012
Jyde89: I hope the wall's of the building is sound proof, let them enjoy tonto's noise polution alone.
guy you funny lolz grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Set To Perform New Single At BON Awards by harlos: 9:30pm On Nov 09, 2012
Yeeeeeeepa!!! Tonto keee
Hope ambulance don ready sha abi no be "one tana mera" she wan sing
Re: Tonto Dikeh Set To Perform New Single At BON Awards by Thok(m): 3:37pm On Nov 10, 2012
Intruiging Politics of Nigeria.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Set To Perform New Single At BON Awards by johnngene1: 3:47pm On Nov 10, 2012
make she go house go ping abeg

Re: Tonto Dikeh Set To Perform New Single At BON Awards by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 13, 2013
Last week's episode of my radio program laff disease on metro fm was great and interesting. This week's episode promises to be interesting. Listen, call in and join me Emmy Luke a.k.a Americana, Segun and d rest of d gang 2 have fun, talk 2 us&answer questions for a chance to win fabulous prizes every Wednesday on Laff Disease only on Metro Fm 97.7 by 5.05 pm. Don't miss out!

You can also follow me on twitter @EMMY_AMERICANA

(1) (2) (Reply)

Banky Wellington - Wonderful Singer / Should "Kerewa" By Zule Zoo Have Been Banned? / Wande Coal - Ololufe And Taboo Translation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.