Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? - Events (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? (31708 Views)

Update on happening events in portharcourt, for models vixens ushers / Owerri Residents: Flavour Is Happening Tonight At Ibariogwa / IT IS HAPPENING LIVE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 11, 2012
Rocktation: You're hating because I'm not a parmanent resident of the romance section again? You miss me that much? cheesy

I'm not hating. You should know better. cheesy
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Rocktation(f): 8:07pm On Dec 11, 2012
Oh? So what is your deal? tongue
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by CrazyMan(m): 8:37pm On Dec 11, 2012
Rocktation: Hmmn...I see. undecided
Sorry for the heat...I'm sure that by January, it would subside. wink
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by ijebabe: 9:48pm On Dec 11, 2012
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by ayobase(m): 1:07am On Dec 12, 2012
No light here.
And my battery is getting flattened.
Its hightime I slept.

Yawning.....sleep o!
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Mynd44: 4:48am On Dec 12, 2012
This thread is making me depressed.

What is happening around me? Nothind, nada. I am in the most boring and quiet state in the federation. It is so frustrating. No tv station, nothing just..........

This is a cry for help ooooo
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by CrazyMan(m): 5:47am On Dec 12, 2012
Mynd_44: This thread is making me depressed.

What is happening around me? Nothind, nada. I am in the most boring and quiet state in the federation. It is so frustrating. No tv station, nothing just..........

This is a cry for help ooooo
Don't just sit there and cry...you can join my rebel group.

I have over 500,000 members and still counting...our main goal is to build camps all over Nigeria...and once our number clocks one million, we would take over this country.

So the door is still very much open, you can join my rebellion, or you can sit and moan in pain over the corruption of our leaders which wouldn't change.

The ball is in your court.
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Mynd44: 6:14am On Dec 12, 2012
CrazyMan:
Don't just sit there and cry...you can join my rebel group.

I have over 500,000 members and still counting...our main goal is to build camps all over Nigeria...and once our number clocks one million, we would take over this country.

So the door is still very much open, you can join my rebellion, or you can sit and moan in pain over the corruption of our leaders which wouldn't change.

The ball is in your court.
Crazyman
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by CrazyMan(m): 6:48am On Dec 12, 2012
Mynd_44:
Crazyman
Yup...you called me...are you ready to join?
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Mynd44: 6:57am On Dec 12, 2012
CrazyMan:
Yup...you called me...are you ready to join?
You see I like it but the "take over part sounds like a coup to me" plus are we forgetting that you are (a) crazyman?
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:07am On Dec 12, 2012
CrazyMan: Evening everyone...I missed this room, but its good to be back. wink

Today was a bit hectic for me...the hammathan has already began here...I've been sniffing, sneezing and blowing my nose since last week.

Whew...its that bad..excuse me *sneezes*...so as I was saying, christmas is in the air *sneezes*...sorry...brb...blows nose...

I can see that missy_b has joined us...hello dear...*sneezes*... nice to meet you.

Rocktation....I can see you...what's up? wink
U see u wayo people, I strolled in, no words of acknowledgements o! Den suddenly, madam Italiano shows up, u go all Martin Luther king wiv ur welcome speech. Issorai.... Am watching o! angry
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by CrazyMan(m): 8:50am On Dec 12, 2012
Mynd_44:
You see I like it but the "take over part sounds like a coup to me"
That's the idea...a coup

Mynd_44: plus are we forgetting that you are (a) crazyman?
You're funny...don't you know that over 90% of our heads of state were all crazymen.

Abacha was a crazyman, IBB was also a crazyman....did I forget to mention buhari and co...

So you see, its men with my status that have what it takes to move this country to the promise land...rocktation is already in my camp, she wants to become the first lady...and we're working very hard on that. wink

I can make you the cbn governor cos we have very limited posts left...but you would have to fight for us...what say you grin grin
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Rocktation(f): 8:52am On Dec 12, 2012
Awwww Idowuuuuuu! You're our own very special person nau! Anyhow e be, we know say you full ground. It's like attracting customers in Alaba market; the one wey be our own, don be our own be dat! How the area na?
I talk am say this one wey u wake up with dis section dis morning so... smiley
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by CrazyMan(m): 8:52am On Dec 12, 2012
Idowuogbo:
U see u wayo people, I strolled in, no words of acknowledgements o! Den suddenly, madam Italiano shows up, u go all Martin Luther king wiv ur welcome speech. Issorai.... Am watching o! angry
But I said hi to you the first day I saw your post on this section...why go all angry. undecided
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Rocktation(f): 8:54am On Dec 12, 2012
First lady ke? You told me President. You lied. angry
Now where would you put Pinky and Brain, the spearheads of this mission?
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by CrazyMan(m): 9:32am On Dec 12, 2012
Rocktation: First lady ke? You told me President. You lied. angry
Now where would you put Pinky and Brain, the spearheads of this mission?
Calm down dear...the first lady and president are the same.

A man's got to lead the group, and that would be...emmmm...me.

I would ensure that as the first lady, you would be entitled to as many privileges as myself.

So don't worry about which office you would be occupying...let's work on getting there first. smiley

About the spear heads, mynd would lead the attack...he controls a good number of loyal boys, so once his group moves in I would back him up with re-enforcements.

After we have won the coup, I would frame him up and have him arrested, tried and killed for treason...he would be the only threat in my government, and in order for me to fully stamp my authority as the head of state, I must eliminate all threats including him... smiley

1 Like

Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Rocktation(f): 10:46pm On Dec 12, 2012
Ehen, where is Killz?
I thought we were in this biz together...
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Rocktation(f): 10:48pm On Dec 12, 2012
I prolly should've said something earlier sha. We should've found a way to involve this section in all of its thrilling events you borrowed in the romance section.
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by trolling(m): 12:11am On Dec 13, 2012
you guys need to spice this section up,it aint spicy enough
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by ayobase(m): 12:11am On Dec 13, 2012
Yawns!
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by ayobase(m): 12:12am On Dec 13, 2012
trolling: you guys need to spice this section up,it aint spicy enough

Curry and tyme aight?

Whats happening in ur area trolly?
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by trolling(m): 12:13am On Dec 13, 2012
dead of the winter, its very boring
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Rocktation(f): 1:00am On Dec 13, 2012
Welcome Trolling! We sure must be lucky to have you here.
Can you share ideas on how to go about the spicing?
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Mynd44: 4:17am On Dec 13, 2012
Rocktation: Welcome Trolling! We sure must be lucky to have you here.
Can you share ideas on how to go about the spicing?
Add a lot of pepper and let's see
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Rocktation(f): 10:43am On Dec 13, 2012
Goodmorning guys! Goodmorning Crazyman.
So I took a trip to your section, and found that you're not having this poster of the year thing over there. Why's that?
I wanted to be like you before but wasn't sure that it isn't against the rules.
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Mynd44: 12:09pm On Dec 13, 2012
Rocktation: Goodmorning guys! Goodmorning Crazyman.
So I took a trip to your section, and found that you're not having this poster of the year thing over there. Why's that?
I wanted to be like you before but wasn't sure that it isn't against the rules.
Just give me the award quietly.
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 13, 2012
Rocktation: Ehen, where is Killz?
I thought we were in this biz together...
As long as there are fine girls involved, I am interested. . . cool
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Rocktation(f): 1:09pm On Dec 13, 2012
...and fine boys too. Okay nau. grin
This deed is done but Nna, next time remember your sister-section, biko. Desperate times call for desperate measures. I've nothing concrete enough in my head right now really, buh I know there could've been a way to share some of that pageantry magic with this section.
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 13, 2012
Rocktation: ...and fine boys too. Okay nau. grin
This deed is done but Nna, next time remember your sister-section, biko. Desperate times call for desperate measures. I've nothing concrete enough in my head right now really, buh I know there could've been a way to share some of the pageantry magic with this section.
Which section? You wan discombobulate my market? shocked grin grin
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by firestar(f): 1:14pm On Dec 13, 2012
1. There's stable electricity and I'm using it to mah advantage.
2. The 'ladies' around me are just plain crazy.
3. Naija rocks, here sucks. Too damn quiet, even at one!

1 Like

Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Rocktation(f): 1:19pm On Dec 13, 2012
sexkillz: Which section? You wan discombobulate my market? shocked grin grin

Smh. The bad name wey una give this section, na hin de precede am.

@Firestar: naija rocks oo, no lies. Enjoy!
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 13, 2012
Rocktation:

Smh. The bad name wey una give this section, na hin de precede am.

@Firestar: naija rocks oo, no lies. Enjoy!
Which bad name?

I would have come here to post my wedding plans and invite, but i am getting married in the next 7 years. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Video From The Wedding Of The Man Who Married 2 Women In Delta.C How They Danced / Six Things We Shouldn't Be Seeing Anymore In Nigerian Weddings / Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.