Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,201 members, 7,835,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

African Nerd - Literature (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / African Nerd (62059 Views)

Mosquito Palaver (legend Of The Nerd) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Nerd by lordmassac(m): 12:39am On Jan 04, 2013
Chai! This tori na bomb (no be boko haram bombo). Red moss... Isi gi mere dinma.
Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 1:24am On Jan 04, 2013
lordmassac: Chai! This tori na bomb (no be boko haram bombo). Red moss... Isi gi mere dinma.

ermmm .....Iseeeeeeee grin grin grin
Re: African Nerd by FoxyRebirth(m): 7:37am On Jan 04, 2013
Redmosquito:

Mosquito.... O Mosquito... Chei Mosquito... Men Mosquito... Hmm Mosquito... Ah Mosquito...

Owk... Tell you blood sucking winged friends to leave my yellow skin alone because their torments and small small teeth is leaving red marks on my yellow skin.

And by the way... Stop delaying...

If your brothers don't leave my yellow skin alone, den I will be force to baygon dia arses. I mean am o... At least, some few hundreds mosquito less will do a lot of good....
Re: African Nerd by FoxyRebirth(m): 7:38am On Jan 04, 2013
Redmosquito:
Re: African Nerd by Rchemical(m): 8:39am On Jan 04, 2013
No doubt,u're good.daing!
Re: African Nerd by Feraz(m): 10:01am On Jan 04, 2013
Redmosquito:
lol.....if na curse, you go know??.....grin grin gringrin grin gringrin grin gringrin grin grin
Re: African Nerd by bigsholly(f): 4:23pm On Jan 04, 2013
Wao dis story na bomb can't imagine i can
finish reading d whole 18 pages in less
Dan six hours well done red mos more ink 2
Ur pen
Re: African Nerd by Oahray: 6:48pm On Jan 04, 2013
*pasting GBAM stickers all over thread* Redmos wia u dey? Oya show
Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 6:50pm On Jan 04, 2013
Oahray: *pasting GBAM stickers all over thread* Redmos wia u dey? Oya show
I am writing a big update! I need more time to compile and scrutinize it! Its big! (Not in volume but in stuff) grin
Re: African Nerd by Oahray: 6:57pm On Jan 04, 2013
Redmosquito:
I am writing a big update! I need more time to compile and scrutinize it! Its big! (Not in volume but in stuff) grin
ok smiley
Re: African Nerd by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 04, 2013
Oya we dey wait...
Re: African Nerd by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 04, 2013
I no lyk 2 be kept waiting o,redmosskeeto u beta give us dt big stuff ds is as big as foxy wrap of weed.
Re: African Nerd by olenyi: 10:09pm On Jan 04, 2013
**Singing in bob marley's voice**

I don wanna wait in vain for ur ........

Red abeg na, show face for here.

Its not good to leave one high and dry for so long, ni. Kai !!!
Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 10:14pm On Jan 04, 2013
olenyi: **Singing in bob marley's voice**

I don wanna wait in vain for ur ........

Red abeg na, show face for here.

Its not good to leave one high and dry for so long, ni. Kai !!!
I am already on it! I am like halfway now! I will post it midnight or so!
Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 12:31am On Jan 05, 2013
Abeg make una no vex
As I walk out of the church, towards the thick tall Elephant Grass, I turn one last time to behold the church, everyone still engrossed in prayer. The snake urges me on, I fight its pull.

“What have you done to them, servant of Hades?”

The snake rears up its head, and releases itself from my leg, its slithers off me, I let off a sigh of relieve, for it was one damn heavy snake. It slithers off and comes to my side.

It opens its mouth and then it speaks

“Ssssiimply ssssstate of animassssion!! Jussssst a tokensssss of masssstersssss powersssssss”

I nearly jumped out of my skin and pick race when I heard it talk, but I decided to stand my ground, it is a servant of Hades, it wont hurt me……not yet.
I glance once more at them at the church, and witness further their hypnotised state.

“Will they be alright?!”, I ask the fanged beast

“Yessssss! We have no timesssss! We musssss………………..”

Caw! Caw!!!

The calls of the vultures cut in, I, no! We, me and my slithery friend look up to the sky to catch sight of the vultures, big and black, diving straight at us, like bombs from plane. Their wings outstretched, their beaks poised like daggers.
“Run!”, was all my slithery friend said

And we ran, me and the python, we ran, deeper into the grass field we went, the canes of grass slapping hard against my face as I went deeper into the bush . Panting harder with every step we took! I could still hear the sound of the prayers in the church behind and the dangerous calls of the vultures. Their call was sad and grey as if they wanted us to just fall and die.

BOOOM!! BOOMMMM!!!

We could hear the sound of impact, the birds were dropping from the sky.

I turned around to see them. My amebo too much, I know. I saw them fall, and as they fall, they cratered the earth, they drove themselves into a hole in the ground on impact.

I didn’t see what was within the crater, smoke puffed out of the and it was black all around the pit. I slowed down, to see what would come out, others were in the sky, coming towards us but I didn’t care, I wanted to see what would pop out of the blackened well!

“Come! Black prinssssseeee! We mussssst go!”, the snake hissed

I ignored it, it threw itself around my chest in a bid to hold me back.

“No! Wait! I must see this!”, I said as I pulled it off me

The other birds too begin to fall, but they do not fall at us, they fall to the ground around us, blistering and petering the earth like meteorites and then the ground begins to tremble, like before an earthquake.

The crater, the first one to fall, it shook and then a hand, a golden hand with a thunder bolt, it came out and stabbed the ground above with the thunder bolt, to get a hold.

Its other hand came out, golden too, as if plated with gold plated, it held onto the ground above, ready to pull itself out. And then the other craters began to tremble and the hands began to emerge, golden in form and colour and wielding a lightning bolt in one hand.

I didn’t wait for them to fully emerge, I only saw their huge gigantic hands and then took to my heels, the snake hot on my heels.

BANG!! BANG!! BOOM!! BOOM!!

All the vegetation around me was going black and breaking down to dust. I turned to look behind me, the huge gold men were fully out of their craters and they were chasing us.

They were tall and mighty, naked too, only a roll of golden scarf covers their loins. They were bald, and muscular, broad cabin board chest, perfectly set abs, huge calves, big bold eyes, golden too.

And they were eighteen in number.

But what caught me most was their weapon, the flashing ball of energy in their hands, white with death, flashing with electric luminescence.

"Zeus!", I mutter

That is why the bushes around me are turning to black dust! They are being hit by the lightning bolts. I see one, the one in front of the rest, I see him stop in mid-stride, pull back his shoulder and raise his hand to hurl the thunder bolt at me, he will not miss, I know.
I duck, placing my hands over my head.

GRAAAAAA!!!!

I was expecting to be fried by now!

I turn and look behind me again.

The one that was before the rest, ready to shoot, he was to the ground, bleeding ichor, golden blood, from his neck and above him was Minion, one axe in his left hand, his abgada was flowing like a gown of death, he turns to me and smiles and then turns back to my attackers. They draw back in fear.
Re: African Nerd by larride(m): 3:22am On Jan 05, 2013
Wait oo Red-Moss, na so this night update finish so? angry angry

1 Like

Re: African Nerd by FoxyRebirth(m): 7:40am On Jan 05, 2013
Waiting for more oooo
Re: African Nerd by olenyi: 7:42am On Jan 05, 2013
More more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: African Nerd by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 05, 2013
olenyi: More more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
everybody wants more!!!
Re: African Nerd by Jabia(m): 9:33am On Jan 05, 2013
Moskito!!! I get raid, baygon, and mortein. Mind yourself ooo! Shö ara è. If you nor give us quick update you go chop cane.
Re: African Nerd by caesaraba(m): 11:05am On Jan 05, 2013
I don hook for hia o!
Re: African Nerd by Obinnau(m): 12:04pm On Jan 05, 2013
this suspense dey give me high BP
Re: African Nerd by lordmassac(m): 12:31pm On Jan 05, 2013
Red moss! U wan make I use slipper slap u abi? Update ASAP jor.
Re: African Nerd by lordmassac(m): 12:50pm On Jan 05, 2013
Red moss! U wan make I use slipper slap u abi? Update ASAP jor. angryRed moss! U wan make I use slipper slap u abi? Update ASAP jor.
Re: African Nerd by lilcutie8916(m): 2:44pm On Jan 05, 2013
The humour in the story is what I enjoy the most[quote][/quote]
Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 8:42pm On Jan 05, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Re: African Nerd by larride(m): 9:17pm On Jan 05, 2013
Na laugh make u dey laugh now. Where that Mortein dey sef.
Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 9:24pm On Jan 05, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 9:45pm On Jan 05, 2013
I was afraid of tying myself up, so I quickly modified it before posting it! Hope u guys like! grin grin grin grin

The one behind steps forward, he is the largest amongst them, more than ten foot in height, the bravest, the fiercest-looking. As he steps forward, he pushes the others aside, out of his way.

He stops five metres in front of Minion, he stares at his lifeless comrade for some seconds, scoffs, and then he pulls a short scroll out of the air and unfolds it towards us, his golden hand glistening in the afternoon sun as he held it high. The papyrus paper was old and brown, very old, in the centre was an artistic depiction of a golden lightning bolt, No! It doesnt look artistic, the lightning bolt looks so damn real as though it was dropped in the paper whole.

Minion waits a while, admiring the stain of ichor, golden blood, on his axe. And then he speaks
"You know, I've killed lots of beasts with this my axe, snakes, rats, lizards, politicians, even demigods, but I've never killed you guys, what they call you guys again?"

The giant frowns, his golden skin squeezed up to his brows

"We are the Amebors, light bearers of Zeus. And destroyers of the darkness, but you already know that!”, he pauses and frowns some more, probably feeling foolish for having to say what Minion already knows.

” That mortal must be brought forward to the council of Olympus, dead or alive", he adds with his lightning bolt pointed at me

" Destroyers of darkness, heh?" and then Minion raises his axe to his face and shouts to me

"Black Prince! Are you ready to dance Azonto?"

I smile, my club appears in my hands, the snake itself opens its mouth, showing terrible rows of teeth, and lets out a terrifying hiss. We are set for battle.

But the Amebors, the golden goliaths, they have a trick up their *ss.

"We have no time for such petty fights!", the giant Amebor says, the leader probably. And then he raises both hands to the sky as if to call something forth.

At first it was the sound that hit us, the piercing flapping of a thousand wings and then the cawing.

CAW! CAW!! CAW!!!

The sky begins to blacken from the distance, it is as if a black cloud approaches. No! That is no cloud. Those are vultures. So much are they that they block out the sun.

"More Ameborsss!", the python hissed.

"Yes! More!", the giant man said, with an evil grin across his face

And then he raises his lightning bolts towards us and shouts

ATTAAACKK

I was expecting Minion to stand and fight, but everything happened so fast.

Minion rushed to me. The Amebors approaching fast behind.

"This is what you were bred for! Take your power from within!", he said hastily and then placed one hand on my chest, the usual.

BOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!

The last thing I see is Minion running away, leaving me to fall into a blackness, a blackness that smelt of death and age.

I wake up in a different place, it is night. I look around me, I see abandoned houses, quiet streets.

I see a pregnant woman running in the streets, she doesnt see me, its dark but I see her. And then I see three men, a scarf over their faces, a big dagger in their hands.

She yells out as she falls to the ground, too tired to keep running.

"Stop! Boko Haram! Abeg!"

3 Likes

Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 10:03pm On Jan 05, 2013
Ehen! It has come to my knowledge dat some people like awoof! THey will read the tory and like it and they wee not comment or even like! Yes! Oahray and Corporations
**Evil laff**
**Brings out Red Calabash and shines his eyes very well**
Oya! All of u do seven back-flit and dai
But seriously folks, make una drop una comment na! All of u guys dat drop comment I am feeling ur groove, I prostrate for yall, peace, no omo btw na klin dey grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: African Nerd by tchaik(m): 10:28pm On Jan 05, 2013
Redmosquito: Ehen! It has come to my knowledge dat some people like awoof! THey will read the tory and like it and they wee not comment or even like! Yes! Oahray and Corporations
**Evil laff**
**Brings out Red Calabash and shines his eyes very well**
Oya! All of do seven back-flit and dai
But seriously folks, make una drop una comment na! All of u guys dat drop comment I am feeling ur groove, I prostrate for yall, peace, no omo btw na klin dey grin grin grin grin

*clears throat, cleans finger, clicks "LIKE"*

Abi I never try?
Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 10:29pm On Jan 05, 2013
tchaik:

*clears throath, cleans finger, clicks "LIKE"*

Abi I never try?
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Oya because you clicked like, I pardon you.
Oya do only 3 backflit and dai! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (29) (Reply)

Baba Olowo d Long Prick (a comedy Story For All My Niggars) / Out Of The Blue / House Of Secrets : A Story By Angelsss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.