Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,821 members, 7,813,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Reading With Music Or Radio On - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Reading With Music Or Radio On (1065 Views)

After Reading This, You’ll Never Want To Throw These Silica Gel Away Again! / Question For Guys: Music Or Football ? / Girl Swallows Her Phone To Keep Her Boyfriend From Reading Her Texts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reading With Music Or Radio On by mithel(m): 9:57pm On Nov 08, 2012
I like reading with music in the background or a earpiece plugged in my ears,noticed i tend to read longer with it,with less urge to feel bored.I have been doing this since js3, now am in 2nd year of uni and i still do it. grin At the beginning my mum didnt understand how someone could be reading with music,but now she is tired of talking about it i guess cheesy ,i think there is a down side to it though i tend to have one song in my head listening to music or not grin grin.

So who does this too and is it right or wrong? cool
Re: Reading With Music Or Radio On by greedie1(f): 11:39pm On Nov 08, 2012
Dat's d only way i love to read. I dont see anytin wrong init except the health hazards of using earpiece.... Mine is strictly music, select music, my favs... Either dat or i look 4 a very noisy place. Reading in a quiet place is a no no for me, i ve tried to but i dont get past d 1st sentense!

Yea i know its a bad habit but i cant help it. Back in sch, u dare not touch my music box, it was as important as my text books and journals

you are not alone grin
Re: Reading With Music Or Radio On by mithel(m): 6:47pm On Nov 09, 2012
hahaha,me tooo,reading in a place surrounded by other people reading is a no no for me. grin

Plus it makes reading less boring

(1) (Reply)

Five Things About Nairalanders "Lmfao" / Watch Jim Iyke’s Deliverance At Pastor TB Joshua’s Church (video) / MYTO - Fixed Monthly Charge Of N750

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.