Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Please Help !its Urgent - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please Help !its Urgent (919 Views)

Programmers Guru. Pls, Help On This FORTRAN Assignment, Its Urgent Pls / Programmers Gurus Please Help, Its Urgent / How can i completely decomplie this VB software - its urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help !its Urgent by thompsob(m): 2:50pm On Feb 01, 2008
im a fresh graduate just entering the labour market but just last week my uncle in uk ask me to write a proposal to him giving all reguired to establish a cyber cafe.
he promise to give me the money only if i will be sincere with the business and give him the exact figures in naira to start up.
please nairalander i need a well organised proposal to start a cafe with 25 systems stating cost.excluding cost of shop rent.
i dont mind giving the contract to anybody that can help me compile this proposal cos i dont much about cafe
my name is thompson my e-mail is thomenger@yahoo.com,my cell no is 08057334223 i welcome ur call any time.
please help
Re: Please Help !its Urgent by cauchy(m): 9:21pm On Feb 02, 2008
men u just have to go round by urself nd chheck the price,y thinking some1 out side to help u wit dis kind of work.
so be a man of urself or just send me the money.hear is my account number (u are a full), phone number (be a hard worker)
Re: Please Help !its Urgent by aphoe(m): 6:13pm On Mar 17, 2008
do u still need a quote? mail me at info@mcquillonline.com

Even if you are not going to give the job to us, we can still give you a nice quote free of charge
Re: Please Help !its Urgent by Kobojunkie: 6:35pm On Mar 17, 2008
Before your start asking for money you need to get down and read, do your research to ensure that such a venture is the best way to go and calculate and understand what you actually need. Take about a month to research what it means to start a business, right a business plan and ACTUALLY do some calculating to ensure you understand what you are really getting yourself into and that you can get investors to invest the right amount and not run into a panic situation often.

(1) (Reply)

How Secure Are Our Online Payment Gateways? / Help With Java Applet / Design Of Gps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.