Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Video & Pictures Of Obama Crying As He Thanks His Campaign Staff - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Video & Pictures Of Obama Crying As He Thanks His Campaign Staff (18370 Views)

Photos Of Barack Obama Crying During Gun Control Announcement / Picture Of Obama Playing Basketball / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video & Pictures Of Obama Crying As He Thanks His Campaign Staff by ogayor: 10:05am On Nov 09, 2012
OYINBOGOJU: Obama cried......... So emotional is all we heard.

Buhari Cried .......... People diss him say its hyprocricy.

Why?

Obama cried as a winner
Buhari cried as a loooooooser

2 Likes

Re: Video & Pictures Of Obama Crying As He Thanks His Campaign Staff by hollypagan: 10:06am On Nov 09, 2012
OgidiBoy: Very weak!!

Only weak men cry, no wonder he goes around the world apologizing and bowing to world leaders.
u have a little mental boy havent seen anything yet in life, just pray u wont see
Re: Video & Pictures Of Obama Crying As He Thanks His Campaign Staff by bestower: 10:23am On Nov 09, 2012
Obama cried becos he won the election,GEJ cried becos of dana accident, OBJ cried becos he lost stella,BUHARI cried becos he lost for d second time,but i cried becos the price of garri is not coming down....i wept.
Re: Video & Pictures Of Obama Crying As He Thanks His Campaign Staff by joelala(m): 10:24am On Nov 09, 2012
see humility at its peak,nigeria shld strt emulating real people, he gave the speech in his chicago base and decicated all the appreciation to his crew. if na naija evryfin na aso rock, plus na ministers,governors and member of house of assembly go full there.. and half of his speech will be "by Gods grace, we will this we will that" "we pray that God gives us this to do this" " i'm very grateful to God for his mercies and support bla bla bla" "thank God the enemy was put to shame" etc..and people will shout amen and rejoice, and at the end of his tenure hes got nuffin to show for it and he'll say thats how God wants it to be and we shld continue to give glory to God.

1 Like

Re: Video & Pictures Of Obama Crying As He Thanks His Campaign Staff by Ndoz(m): 10:27am On Nov 09, 2012
musKeeto: I've only cried on 3 occasions..
- when my mama born me for Nigeria.
- when dem increase garri price.
- when Fasola seize my Okada.
sorry
Re: Video & Pictures Of Obama Crying As He Thanks His Campaign Staff by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 09, 2012
methodman: emyibe: A grate man. He has and feels love for his People.An America leader indeed.

ebamma: Mr Gbagaun were have you been?

Nuzo':

Dr Gbagun, "where" have you been? angry

You sef gbagaun...Nothing like 1-1 goaless draw tongue

ROTFL...Nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: Video & Pictures Of Obama Crying As He Thanks His Campaign Staff by amir99(m): 10:35am On Nov 09, 2012

Why?
[color=#990000][/color]Nairaland Forum
Welcome, amir_99: Edit Profile / Trending / Recent / New / Logout
Stats: 968584 members, 1032987 topics. Date: Friday, 09 November 2012 at 10:34 AM

Nairaland Forum New Post
Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / New Post (Video & Pictures Of Obama Crying As He Thanks His Campaign Staff )
Re: Video & Pictures Of Obama Crying As He Thanks His Campaign Staff by ayobase(m): 10:52am On Nov 09, 2012
This is not all about being emotional, but showing a deep heart of appreciation for people being with you through your thick and tin.

There are some tears that cant be controlled, thats one of those.......appreciating people for their pragmatic love, care, dedication, correction, zeal, positive critisism......(even though you don't worth them)
Re: Video & Pictures Of Obama Crying As He Thanks His Campaign Staff by tremor86: 11:02am On Nov 09, 2012
u only shed tears as such onli and onli when ur high on garrium sulphate a.k.a G4....... Am so loving dis
Re: Video & Pictures Of Obama Crying As He Thanks His Campaign Staff by Remii(m): 11:06am On Nov 09, 2012
methodman: emyibe: A grate man. He has and feels love for his People.An America leader indeed.

Nuzo':

Dr Gbagun, "where" have you been? angry

You sef gbagaun...Nothing like 1-1 goaless draw tongue

na so baba eleran dey talk am in those days of iicc grin grin angry
Re: Video & Pictures Of Obama Crying As He Thanks His Campaign Staff by otipoju(m): 11:21am On Nov 09, 2012

Only weak men cry, no wonder he goes around the world apologizing and bowing to world leaders.
Then Jesus the Christ who wept,and warrior king David were the weakest of men! They were serial criers! Try and develop the habit of thinking before you speak. Cheers
Re: Video & Pictures Of Obama Crying As He Thanks His Campaign Staff by ignis: 11:45am On Nov 09, 2012

Why?
Because we know them both and what they are capable of doing.
Re: Video & Pictures Of Obama Crying As He Thanks His Campaign Staff by Etumgbe(m): 11:49am On Nov 09, 2012
I cried the day I saw patience jonathan addressing african first ladies on television.

1 Like

Re: Video & Pictures Of Obama Crying As He Thanks His Campaign Staff by olly4life: 12:31pm On Nov 09, 2012

Dump head, so if ur mama / papa die, U̶̲̥̅̊ no go cry. Am sure U̶̲̥̅̊ are part of d Aluu murderer. Am sure U̶̲̥̅̊ can kill cos U̶̲̥̅̊ av sold ur conscience due to poverty. I pray MFM & Army Church deliver U̶̲̥̅̊ with d assistance of NASFAT Imams. what has apology or bowing got to do wit weakness, I pity d woman dat will marry U̶̲̥̅̊ & if U̶̲̥̅̊ are married, can just imagine what d girl is going thru. Pride begat fall, a word is enough 4 dump head like u
Re: Video & Pictures Of Obama Crying As He Thanks His Campaign Staff by Eziachi: 2:17pm On Nov 09, 2012

[b]Only weak men cry, n[/b]o wonder he goes around the world apologizing and bowing to world leaders.
Very weak indeed, crying weak men like Jesus Christ I guess? The stone has spoken.
Re: Video & Pictures Of Obama Crying As He Thanks His Campaign Staff by stupor(m): 2:48pm On Nov 09, 2012

Why?

Obama won and cried (GOOD)

Buhari lost and cried (HYPOCRITIC)
Re: Video & Pictures Of Obama Crying As He Thanks His Campaign Staff by stupor(m): 2:50pm On Nov 09, 2012

Why?

Obama won and cried (GOOD)

Buhari lost and cried (HYPOCRITIC)
Re: Video & Pictures Of Obama Crying As He Thanks His Campaign Staff by Caseless: 2:54pm On Nov 09, 2012
cutievik: Fvcking too boring nd dry, y d hell were u d first poster? GTH!!
u numskull of a toad, what rawbish have u posted here? U can dive into the nearest blast furnance and may serve as a refractory for what i care...i can only wish u happy MELTING time! To show u are a by-blow, ur point is weakly supported that i cannot give the attention an antelope like u deserve..son of a MOLL!
Re: Video & Pictures Of Obama Crying As He Thanks His Campaign Staff by Caseless: 3:00pm On Nov 09, 2012
otipoju:
Then Jesus the Christ who wept,and warrior king David were the weakest of men! They were serial criers! Try and develop the habit of thinking before you speak. Cheers
it is good u corrected him and may u live long! Nigerians and their way of thinking...smh

1 Like

Re: Video & Pictures Of Obama Crying As He Thanks His Campaign Staff by balogunsam(m): 4:25pm On Nov 09, 2012
emyibe: A grate man. He has and feels love for his People.An America leader indeed.

eh ooooo......what is he "grating"? cassava??
nawah ooo....
Re: Video & Pictures Of Obama Crying As He Thanks His Campaign Staff by balogunsam(m): 4:30pm On Nov 09, 2012

smh...he will probably live longer than others who have kept all inside them just to appear strong like you....crying or shifting positions during negotiation or deals does not mean weakness....its tact for most deep men...go figure.
Re: Video & Pictures Of Obama Crying As He Thanks His Campaign Staff by Bendosky18: 4:48pm On Nov 09, 2012
[quote
author=anishe]Emotional Obama. Na your time. Please is it true that
when u soak Garri very early in the morning with kuli kuli you will win
jackpot? Is it true?[/quote]bros na ture
Re: Video & Pictures Of Obama Crying As He Thanks His Campaign Staff by DukeNija(m): 7:16pm On Nov 09, 2012

Why?

Because Nigerians have a History of Insincerity, Inconsistency and Avarice.

1 Like

Re: Video & Pictures Of Obama Crying As He Thanks His Campaign Staff by annawhite(f): 9:08pm On Nov 09, 2012
now what is dis bulshit bout garri price coming up or going down,is this d latest in thang on nairaland ?

Nigerian guys and their state of * bushyness ::
Re: Video & Pictures Of Obama Crying As He Thanks His Campaign Staff by annawhite(f): 9:12pm On Nov 09, 2012
back to topic

I cried the day our househelp ran away with my milo tin savings . . . .
obama tears is a sincere one!
Re: Video & Pictures Of Obama Crying As He Thanks His Campaign Staff by annawhite(f): 9:13pm On Nov 09, 2012
back to topic

obama tears . . . . Tears of joy
Re: Video & Pictures Of Obama Crying As He Thanks His Campaign Staff by CuntDestroyer: 9:46pm On Nov 09, 2012
annawhite: back to topic

obama tears . . . . Tears of joy

hi
Re: Video & Pictures Of Obama Crying As He Thanks His Campaign Staff by Osgilliat(m): 10:53pm On Nov 09, 2012

Na wah oo.two gbagaunist on nairaland.
Re: Video & Pictures Of Obama Crying As He Thanks His Campaign Staff by Caseless: 7:34am On Nov 10, 2012
balogunsam:

eh ooooo......what is he "grating"? cassava??
nawah ooo....
grater
Re: Video & Pictures Of Obama Crying As He Thanks His Campaign Staff by Alaanyihaji(m): 9:08am On Nov 10, 2012
This is an unfair comment about a man who masterminded the operation that
knocked out America's number one enemy from the Oval office.
He simply believes in the ideaology of his Democratic party.
When the Democrats are in charge in the USA, they don't go around the world throwing
bombs. This attitude of the Republicans have made even some of their allies like France and Germany
get infuriated about their unilateral actions.They see this as arrogance and undue use of
super power. Terrorism also increase as a result of this percieved arrogance. A lot of goodwill
towards america is lost while the Republicans reign in the USA.This squandered goodwill is what Obama
has made effort to restore; and it's wrong to call it weakness.

Re: Video & Pictures Of Obama Crying As He Thanks His Campaign Staff by mayrie1(f): 9:45am On Nov 10, 2012
Dats nt fair
Re: Video & Pictures Of Obama Crying As He Thanks His Campaign Staff by Freezle(m): 10:02am On Nov 10, 2012
emyibe: A grate man. He has and feels love for his People.An America leader indeed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures / Niger: France Backs Down, To Withdraw Envoy, Troops / Catholic Priest Beheaded In Syria By Jihadist Fighters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.