Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach (18354 Views)

Jilted By Lover: 21-yr-old Student Commits Suicide In Calabar / Onikolobo Tragedy: Jilted Graduate Commits Suicide. / 100 Level Female FUTO Student Drinks Bleach For Suspected Heartbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by Feraz(m): 12:46pm On Nov 09, 2012
D-Explorer:
What manner of love is this?
Halleluya
What manner of love is this?
Halleluya
Topic: 100 level kwa...hian!!!! O dikwa egwu
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by k2039: 12:54pm On Nov 09, 2012
kunletiwoo: Insulting one another isn't the best thing here. Everyone is entitle to his/her own opinion about the girl in question. From experience, trying to make other people see from your own point of view isn't an easy task. Let's learn to be more flexible on issues like this. smiley

I understand we all see the world the way we are,but reading a lot of comments here just made me realise some people are just silly by default.
The lense through which they see the world is myopic.

Anyway you have a point,but at times one just cant help the stupidity of some people.
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by k2039: 1:00pm On Nov 09, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: Boy:Baby its over,I can't do us no more

Girl: (fuming)are you for real?baby please don't leave me,m sorry for everywrong thing I did.

Boy:your being too dramatic,I never promised to marry you or anything,there r so many fishes in the sea,u will find someone better than me.(Walks off)

*Girl renew her makeup and grabs her purse*

"Well if that loser can't have me,then another dude will do,club hopping here I come"

Hmmm,you should write a novel on this story,lol
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 09, 2012
k2039:

I understand we all see the world the way we are,but reading a lot of comments here just made me realize some people are just silly by default. LOL
The lense through which they see the world is myopic.

Anyway you have a point,but at times one just cant help the stupidity of some people.
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:06pm On Nov 09, 2012
k2039:

Hmmm,you should write a novel on this story,lol
She should hv done that,shez too young to be drinking bleach,imagine wat she would do wen midlife crisis visits.She will drink petrol and burn herself!
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by chemashie(m): 1:11pm On Nov 09, 2012
dabrake: That's one very big advantage of we arsenal fans. We don't suffer the weight of heartbreak(s). We see them every week so we now have our antidote.
No! I disagree with you, that is only applicable to we liverpool fans.
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by Ekavint: 1:45pm On Nov 09, 2012
I THINK SHE WAS ACTUALLY TRYING TO PRACTICE DEATH. GOOD LUCK
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by goofie: 2:37pm On Nov 09, 2012
cn the "post hider" tell me whts with all d hidden posts. someone qoutes someone and its hidden. whats goin on?explain pls
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by Yeecar(m): 3:21pm On Nov 09, 2012
jamp: DUMPED by her boyfriend, a student of the University of Ibadan (UI),  drank bleach in anger.

The 100- Level student in the Faculty of Arts was said to have taken the solution, a product called Hypo, on Sunday when her lover, a student of the same university, told her it was over between them.

Students of the university are currently writing their second semester examination which began about two weeks ago and will be concluded by the end of this month.

Nigerian Tribune gathered from campus source that the lady was to be rushed to the University College Hospital (UCH), Ibadan, to save her from dying.

It was learnt further that the news of a serious damage to her kidney had spread on the campus.

A singing sensation on campus was said to have quickly waxed a hip hop lyric entitled “Hypo Love” to teach other students, especially ladies, the morals of the incident.

A source within the university said the lady is now fit and back in school after the poison was flushed out of her system at the institution’s Jaja Clinic.

However, he could not confirm why the lady decided to take the bleach as investigation into the matter was still ongoing as of press time.

Source: http://tribune.com.ng/index.php/lead-stories/50644-jilted-ui-student-drinks-bleach-

What is this world turning into?
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by Bigboy100: 4:22pm On Nov 09, 2012
My girlfriend fell ill over the weekend when I told her that we should call it quit.Basically, cos of our religious disparity, and she only recuperated after I called back two days later. Men! I was also pained by the decision but I initially thought that I was doing it to save her then,bt now I realise that 'what join us is more than that which separates us' so we just decided to re-unite ....actually you can't feel the pain if you have never truly being in love with another person. Or how will you feel if your mum dies overnight ? The pains are almost the same fellas.
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by vanstanzy(m): 4:24pm On Nov 09, 2012
freecocoa: Very nonsecable girl undecided
Them for leave am to die na.
Shediot, at 100L she don dey attempt suicide
because of one boy wey prolly still dey dress like wizkid, what a pity!

Am really happy that u people realize that dressing like Wizkid makes one look and act immature. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by odehaj: 4:30pm On Nov 09, 2012
its unfortunate tho. I know a girl who said as soon as she got to 100level she picked d Bible and marked every word 'WISDOM' because she desired God to give her.That girl graduated as the ovrall best in the university.my advice for the young lady is ask God for mercy& be focused too.That beautiful lady Is a corper now.I still remember exactly what happened when I attempted calling it quit with her,b4, I thought she wouldn't care but I know what happened.Girls are too emotional.
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by jasmine21(f): 5:46pm On Nov 09, 2012
News from Ibadan this afternoon said the girl has died ooh. So for her, its #MissionAccomplished.
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:51pm On Nov 09, 2012
jasmine21: News from Ibadan this afternoon said the girl has died ooh. So for her, its #MissionAccomplished.
?
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by MrNigeria2(m): 5:58pm On Nov 09, 2012
jasmine21: News from Ibadan this afternoon said the girl has died ooh. So for her, its #MissionAccomplished.

it is a big lie am currently in university of Ibadan and and precisely in the hall where it happened, please stop spreading rumors that don't exist! !!

peace
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by anyerhovwo(f): 6:11pm On Nov 09, 2012
CrazyMan:
If she's already drinking bleach in 100level, I'm sure that by the time she gets to final year, she'll be drinking acid and other dangerous concoctions.

Does she think her ex would mourn her passing...some people can be fooolish and irritating.
The girl is a big fool, ode oshi
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by Debroslink: 6:12pm On Nov 09, 2012
SHAME ON U!!!. ARE U D NEW BABE IN THAT GUY'S HEART THAT U WISH HER DEAD JUST FOR YOUR SELFISH GAIN?
RUMOUR MONGER YOU ARE.
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by Babamide(m): 6:17pm On Nov 09, 2012
MrNigeria.:

it is a big lie am currently in university of Ibadan and and precisely in the hall where it happened, please stop spreading rumors that don't exist! !!

peace
What hall is the girl in?

Moral of the story: Hypo is not a potent bleach or poison as the case may be.
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by Gen2jaynee: 6:34pm On Nov 09, 2012
Mynd_44:
If you are the guy, will you accept her back?
i go even advice her to drink more hypo......
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by bakila: 6:49pm On Nov 09, 2012
caseless: Hypo-hypo-hypooooo! Go wipe O! Whittens. Removes stain . Kill germs.
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by bakila: 6:50pm On Nov 09, 2012
caseless: Hypo-hypo-hypooooo! Go wipe O! Whittens. Removes stain . Kill germs.
Simple, wipe out the dirty guy off her mind. Our babes are very ingenious. I pity her perents.
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by LeJeun3: 8:13pm On Nov 09, 2012
mr jangola:

grin

d idiat na agbowo girl.
Thank God for her Room mate!!!!!!!
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 09, 2012
What do you expect from an OTONDO whom already in Year 1 is living with a guy... “LOVE“ freak girls... Hmmm
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by dollyparton(m): 9:45pm On Nov 09, 2012
Her name is Yomi, a 100level student of Classics and d bf is named samuel a notorious playboy of d dept of human kinetics 300level both of Awo hall. She mixed hypo wit lacasera and drank it, fainted and was rushed to jaja where she was referred to UCH. She put down samuel's name as her next of kin at hospital. She is not even remorseful abt d whole issue as she insults anybody dat dare counsel her.
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by Nairaland: 9:47pm On Nov 09, 2012
dollyparton: Her name is Yomi, a 100level student of Classics and d bf is named samuel a notorious playboy of d dept of human kinetics 300level both of Awo hall. She mixed hypo wit lacasera and drank it, fainted and was rushed to jaja where she was referred to UCH. She put down samuel's name as her next of kin at hospital. She is not even remorseful abt d whole issue as she insults anybody dat dare counsel her.
She is depressed and she needs drugs and professional help and not "counselling" by a bunch of ignorant morons which will lead to her death.
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by oguntola18: 10:03pm On Nov 09, 2012
I AM A UITE AND I HEARD THAT SHE ALSO TOOK LACASERA WITH THE HYPO. IT WAS LATER TERMED HYPOCERA
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 09, 2012
Na wa o, am just wondering if the guy has a diamond encrusted d*ck. Mtcheeew som girls sef' i don't blame the girl if she had great ambitions like i do,she would have realised that dieing cuz of a man is never an option afterall there are a million and one more pu*sies for the guy to bleep when she is gone.
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by Nobody: 12:30am On Nov 10, 2012
[quote
author=dollyparton]Her name is Yomi, a 100level student of Classics
and d bf is named samuel a notorious playboy of d dept of human kinetics
300level both of Awo hall. She mixed hypo wit lacasera and drank it,
fainted and was rushed to jaja where she was referred to UCH. She put
down samuel's name as her next of kin at hospital. She is not even
remorseful abt d whole issue as she insults anybody dat dare counsel
her.[/quote] On point.u re very current.
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by phyl123: 7:30am On Nov 10, 2012
I have read most of the comments here and noticed a certain trend, the life of a human being in Nigeria has no value. This may be a cry out for help by this kid who may not have been prepared properly for the real world by those around her. Sometimes in life let us not be too quick to condem or pass judgement, the situations in the country has hardened the hearts of most people and as a result has blurred sympathetic reasoning. In the western world that is why certain charities are set up to avoid situations like this. For example the samaritans. This is because they understand in life there are times when people get to the lowest point in their lives but have someone to talk to or a shoulder to cry on, makes all the difference.

If the tables were turned and this were to be your sister,daughter, niece or friend would your comments be the same? I do not support what this young girl has done, all I'm saying is that a little bit of sympathy and support goes a long way. Trying to commit suicide is not a decision that is taken lightly. Most parents especially in Nigeria do not prepare their young ones properly for the emotional ups and downs of the real world. Maybe this should act as a warning to the rest of us.
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by wmoruf(m): 7:37am On Nov 10, 2012
*MUMUA*,
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by FEMIMACRO(m): 9:43am On Nov 10, 2012
[quote author=dabrake]That's one very big advantage of we arsenal fans. We don't suffer the weight of heartbreak(s). We see them every week so we now have our antidote.
LMAO. N what's ur antidote o.?
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by Tinyemeka(m): 9:50am On Nov 10, 2012
Mynd_44: The girl is stupîd and unintelligent. The worse thing than atempting suicide is not dying from the act. Cos now you have to live with it for the rest of your miserable live.

Who did shoe not just pop some sleeping drugs, drunk the bleach and sent her friends on a long vigil so no one will safe her.

Now we show she is really useless and incapable. No only can she not keep a BF, she is also too stupîd not to know how to kill herself.

I hate stupîd people

It's such comments as these that'll make her attempt to kill herself again (and probably succeed).

What are you feeling like?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Coffin-shaped Toilet Built In Australian Cemetery / How To Use Twitter Without VPN / Invest In Chymall & Earn Every 10 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.