Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,356 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Ten Questions For Religious People. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ten Questions For Religious People. (2427 Views)

TEN QUESTIONS That Christians Can Never Answer / Ten Questions To Theists / Question For Atheists And Religious People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Questions For Religious People. by Niflheim(m): 9:50pm On Nov 13, 2012
Bible prophecies?is it the ones that are manipulated by pat robertson of the 700 club?when bush invaded iraq,they opened the bible and said it had been prophesied,yet the bible said that they will be completely wiped out never to rise again,has iraq been completely wiped out?why must we continue to tolerate this nonsense on TV?
Re: Ten Questions For Religious People. by Niflheim(m): 9:57pm On Nov 13, 2012
@todaynatoday,I am asking for evidence and you are quoting scriptures that were written with pen and paper!!!but it is still your own that is the fact and not the theory abi?

1 Like

Re: Ten Questions For Religious People. by Niflheim(m): 10:01pm On Nov 13, 2012
Pastors claim that the bible predicted the rise of alexander the great and even predicted his name,yet when i checked my bible,i did not see his name!!! why all the lies?
Re: Ten Questions For Religious People. by Niflheim(m): 10:05pm On Nov 13, 2012
A book that tells people that insects has 4 legs wants to compete with charles darwin?a book that claims that birds have 4 feet is boasting among members of the scientific community?

1 Like

Re: Ten Questions For Religious People. by F00028: 10:10pm On Nov 13, 2012
true?:

10)The believe Jesus is just a prophe. In Islam, Jesus is to return, rais Mohammed from the dead, bow to him
should have left that part alone 'cos you lie!
Re: Ten Questions For Religious People. by true2(m): 10:10pm On Nov 13, 2012
Niflheim: Bible prophecies?is it the ones that are manipulated by pat robertson of the 700 club?when bush invaded iraq,they opened the bible and said it had been prophesied,yet the bible said that they will be completely wiped out never to rise again,has iraq been completely wiped out?why must we continue to tolerate this nonsense on TV?

Religous leaders are not men of God...they do what they do for money. I do not listen to what they say.
Re: Ten Questions For Religious People. by Niflheim(m): 10:11pm On Nov 13, 2012
There are many people like the aztecs and the hopi indians who also made accurate predictions infact,the hopi indians maintain 100% accuracy in their predictions,and yet your bible claims that these people are pagans who haven't seen the light?
Re: Ten Questions For Religious People. by true2(m): 10:11pm On Nov 13, 2012
Niflheim: @todaynatoday,I am asking for evidence and you are quoting scriptures that were written with pen and paper!!!but it is still your own that is the fact and not the theory abi?

read the next one.
Re: Ten Questions For Religious People. by true2(m): 10:20pm On Nov 13, 2012
Niflheim: Pastors claim that the bible predicted the rise of alexander the great and even predicted his name,yet when i checked my bible,i did not see his name!!! why all the lies?

it was written 1000 years before Alexander was born...read Daniel chapter 8. you will see the ram was The fist kink of Media, and Persia..he was also a Greek...this was Alexander.

Go away. You know nothing about what you talk.
Re: Ten Questions For Religious People. by Niflheim(m): 10:22pm On Nov 13, 2012
Primary school students abroad are taught how to grow crystals,by throwing them into salt water solutions,this is what science was trying to demonstrate in the superman movie, when lex luthor threw crystals in the ocean,and it formed land.Man can create land any where in the sea,it all depends on the rate of growth of the crystals,yet the christians will say that they don't know how the land was formed,so it must be god!!!This is a slave mentality for you will never be able to realize your full potential on earth!!!
Re: Ten Questions For Religious People. by true2(m): 10:24pm On Nov 13, 2012
F00028:

Believe in what you will. God says those who turn their back on his son Jesus, he will destroy. You can believe Mickey Mouse is God for all I care.
Re: Ten Questions For Religious People. by true2(m): 10:31pm On Nov 13, 2012
Niflheim: Primary school students abroad are taught how to grow crystals,by throwing them into salt water solutions,this is what science was trying to demonstrate in the superman movie, when lex luthor threw crystals in the ocean,and it formed land.Man can create land any where in the sea,it all depends on the rate of growth of the crystals,yet the christians will say that they don't know how the land was formed,so it must be god!!!This is a slave mentality for you will never be able to realize your full potential on earth!!!

Full potential of man? Slave mentality? Yes. I am 100% a slave of my God. Soon you will have a chance to match your full potential, against Gods full potential. You should check with the bet makers, and see what odds they are giving you.
Re: Ten Questions For Religious People. by Niflheim(m): 10:33pm On Nov 13, 2012
@true,so Alexander's name is Ram? HEY!!!nairalanders come and see lies and manipulation!!!this means that my mother lied to me when she named me reginald..............this means that my name is HYENA!!!@true,thanks for the lies and the manipulation,i knew that it was only a matter of time before you trap yourself in the cobwebs of falsehood and ridiculousness......................... I am gratèful for your wisdom,now i know that it was Ram the Great of macedon that conquered the greeks!!!
Re: Ten Questions For Religious People. by true2(m): 10:46pm On Nov 13, 2012
It says, "The ram that you saw, stands for"... You should go back to school and learn how to read.
Most of the world thinks as you. You have turned your back on God. You huff, and you puff. Those who believe in God number less each day. Have your day...it will be cut short.
Re: Ten Questions For Religious People. by Niflheim(m): 10:48pm On Nov 13, 2012
@frostyzone,can you see the Christians who were insulting you just yesterday? can you see how dull,how evasive and how unresponsive they have become?can you see the clever witchcraft which all christians use to manipulate the bible?............................it is because their religion is lightweight,their pastors are lightweight and their knowledge is lightweight......................GOOD NIGHT EVERYBODY!!!

1 Like

Re: Ten Questions For Religious People. by UyiIredia(m): 11:40pm On Nov 13, 2012
*1 I think God made in six days because He wanted to be thorough. A second (though less important) reason is because He chose to.

*2 We pray so we can be in accordance with God's plan. We also pray when we want God to intervene on our behalf.

*3 That's a lie. They were created with a conscience. That's why the man and the woman knew and accepted the consequence of eating the fruit. It was wrong to disobey an express command from someone with authority over them. They did have a sense of good & bad.

*4 God always existed therefore asking where He came from is meaningless.

*5 Ask the virgin. BTW it might be possible that a woman can be artificially inseminated without damage to her hymen.

*6 God did not create sin. Sin was man's fault. Note that man was on the same page with God in the sense that He was made in God's image and he had the capacity to imagine and be creative.

*7 Not all religions claim to be the true one. Most don't make that claim. Some like Sikhism even claim that all religions have some element of truth.
Re: Ten Questions For Religious People. by true2(m): 1:21am On Nov 14, 2012
F00028:

No I do not lie...I read your book. Also read the part, "Subdue the infidel, or kill him." You insult Christians when you say The Son of God is nothing but a Prophet. You anger God. Stay way from me. I want nothing to do with you.
Re: Ten Questions For Religious People. by Frostyzone(m): 6:04am On Nov 14, 2012
Niflheim: ..........................it is because their religion is lightweight,their pastors are lightweight and their knowledge is lightweight......................GOOD NIGHT EVERYBODY!!!
One of the reasons of why I became an atheist in the first place.
Re: Ten Questions For Religious People. by Niflheim(m): 11:27am On Nov 14, 2012
@frostzone,imagine christians saying that 'you reap what you sow',yet I have personally seen a kid of not up to 2 years old who was killed in a bus accident!!!.......................ask the christian why did god allow this to happen and they will say that it happened for a reason!!! THIS IS MADNESS!!!
Re: Ten Questions For Religious People. by Niflheim(m): 11:38am On Nov 14, 2012
@frostyzone,observe 'true?' telling 'F00028' that he insulted jesus for refering to jesus as a prophet.Yet the jewish people who practice judaism claim that jesus was a babalawo who is burning in a lake of hot s.emen in hell,and these same christians refer to these jews as "god's chosen people" ,while they get angry because muslims called jesus a prophet.Which is worse and why do christians honour the same people who claim that their jesus is in hell?
Re: Ten Questions For Religious People. by Niflheim(m): 11:48am On Nov 14, 2012
@frostyzone,ask a christian if "man is more merciful than god?",and they will say god is more merciful. Ask the same christian, how disease came to this earth,and they will say that it was because god was angry that a woman ate an apple.So billions of people must die because a woman that we never knew ate an apple? There is not a man on this earth that can be this merciless,yet christians will say,"THE LORD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME"!!!
Re: Ten Questions For Religious People. by true2(m): 3:05pm On Nov 14, 2012
Niflheim: @frostyzone,ask a christian if "man is more merciful than god?",and they will say god is more merciful. Ask the same christian, how disease came to this earth,and they will say that it was because god was angry that a woman ate an apple.So billions of people must die because a woman that we never knew ate an apple? There is not a man on this earth that can be this merciless,yet christians will say,"THE LORD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME"!!!

That is the best question you have asked yet...I knew you had it in you. You have good reasoning power. Keep watching the thread, "Is religion for God, or Satan."

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Praise Jesus!!!!!!! God Just Picked Up My Call (pictures) / List Of General Overseers To Be Affected By The New Frc law / Residents Gather To See Stone With Image Of ''Jesus Christ'' In Ibadan. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.