Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

NPF Must Produce Sani Mohammed: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NPF Must Produce Sani Mohammed: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! (1121 Views)

How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE / North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others / Igbo Must Produce A President In 2015 – Ezeife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NPF Must Produce Sani Mohammed: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! by MurphyT1: 9:55am On Nov 09, 2012
It is disheartening that an agency established by Law to guarantee law and order now collaborates with Boko Haram group to unleash terror on innocent Nigerians. The Nigerian Police Force which ordinarily should be the hope of the people has failed again. Yesterday, Sani Mohammed, a Boko Haram commander who was arrested with the notorious Kabiru Sokoto in January 2012 escaped from the cell where he was kept with other terrorists.
Recall that early this year, the same Police allowed Kabiru Sokoto—the mastermind of the Christmas bombing of Saint Theresa’s Catholic Church, Madalla—to escape from custody in a manner that suggests compromise. Although Sokoto was later rearrested by the SSS, the continuing escape of terrorists from Police custody if not addressed, may worsen our security problems.
The Chief of Defence Staff recently announced that over 3,000 Nigerians have lost their lives to these terrorists. Now that Sani has escaped, only God knows how many more that would be killed again.
Nigerians must not keep quiet.
The Nigerian Police is not an arm of Boko Haram.
The NPF must produce Sani Mohammed.
Enough is enough!

http://www.punchng.com/news/boko-haram-commander-escapes-from-custody/
Re: NPF Must Produce Sani Mohammed: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! by ikananwa(m): 10:11am On Nov 09, 2012
i love the spirit
Re: NPF Must Produce Sani Mohammed: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! by Stallion77(f): 10:11am On Nov 09, 2012
I am so vexed with the inception of this news and i will comment on everything i see about it. The Nigeria Police is one of the major institution that makes this country difficult to lead. Even if Angel Michael takes over as President he will have problems sanitizing the Nig.Police force... i bet you!
Re: NPF Must Produce Sani Mohammed: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! by Euroclydon(m): 10:17am On Nov 09, 2012
I have tried to stay off this kinda issues but for crying out loud...what kind of mess is this? what measures could ever sanitize the police?

Culled from a similar thread i commented from.
Re: NPF Must Produce Sani Mohammed: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! by Joeadamu86: 10:21am On Nov 09, 2012
Sincerely I don't what Is wrong with the NPF how can a suspect just escape like that,it is beyond the common sense,I don't want to believe that NPF is aiding and abating Boko Haram.
Re: NPF Must Produce Sani Mohammed: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! by Euroclydon(m): 10:22am On Nov 09, 2012
Joeadamu86: Sincerely I don't what Is wrong with the NPF how can a suspect just escape like that,it is beyond the common sense,I don't want to believe that NPF is aiding and abating Boko Haram.

[size=14pt]sit down make trouser dey wear you!!![/size]
Re: NPF Must Produce Sani Mohammed: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! by BlackMamba2: 10:27am On Nov 09, 2012
Stallion77: I am so vexed with the inception of this news and i will comment on everything i see about it. The Nigeria Police is one of the major institution that makes this country difficult to lead. Even if Angel Michael takes over as President he will have problems sanitizing the Nig.Police force... i bet you!

grin grin grin nna mennn....
Re: NPF Must Produce Sani Mohammed: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! by 1800bc(f): 10:32am On Nov 09, 2012
Heads gat to roll for the national embarrassment caused... this is becoming like childs play.
Re: NPF Must Produce Sani Mohammed: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! by MurphyT1: 10:59am On Nov 09, 2012
wot i cnt understand is how did this happen, did sanni just come out and run, or a police officer mastermined his escape for 'egunje', i dnt just understand...this time around, they must produce Sanni, this not the previous(Kabiru Sokoto)that SSS came to their rescue. the DPO, COMMISSIONER AND IG, has a case to answer..we need the truth.
Re: NPF Must Produce Sani Mohammed: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! by shizzle11(m): 11:00am On Nov 09, 2012
When some pipo say nigeria is a pit hole, cursed nation, failed state etc etc etc, it isn't for nothing, its for reasons like this, its a pity!
Re: NPF Must Produce Sani Mohammed: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! by Noraokon: 11:12am On Nov 09, 2012
i was really disappointed yesterday when the news broke out.to be frank, the number of lives the Police has extra judiciously taken is on the high side, compared to the number they have protected for some time now.they owe Nigerians explanations on the escape of Sani Mohammed.
Re: NPF Must Produce Sani Mohammed: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! by Joeadamu86: 12:08pm On Nov 09, 2012
Nora okon: i was really disappointed yesterday when the news broke out.to be frank, the number of lives the Police has extra judiciously taken is on the high side, compared to the number they have protected for some time now.they owe Nigerians explanations on the escape of Sani Mohammed.
it's really heartbreaking....
Re: NPF Must Produce Sani Mohammed: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! by Solemntee: 12:18pm On Nov 09, 2012
Murphy T: It is disheartening that an agency established by Law to guarantee law and order now collaborates with Boko Haram group to unleash terror on innocent Nigerians. The Nigerian Police Force which ordinarily should be the hope of the people has failed again. Yesterday, Sani Mohammed, a Boko Haram commander who was arrested with the notorious Kabiru Sokoto in January 2012 escaped from the cell where he was kept with other terrorists.
Recall that early this year, the same Police allowed Kabiru Sokoto—the mastermind of the Christmas bombing of Saint Theresa’s Catholic Church, Madalla—to escape from custody in a manner that suggests compromise. Although Sokoto was later rearrested by the SSS, the continuing escape of terrorists from Police custody if not addressed, may worsen our security problems.
The Chief of Defence Staff recently announced that over 3,000 Nigerians have lost their lives to these terrorists. Now that Sani has escaped, only God knows how many more that would be killed again.
Nigerians must not keep quiet.
The Nigerian Police is not an arm of Boko Haram.
The NPF must produce Sani Mohammed.

Enough is enough!

http://www.punchng.com/news/boko-haram-commander-escapes-from-custody/

Government must take drastic steps concerning the national embarrassment the Nigeria Police is causing the Nation, because this prevailing action of NPF portends grave danger for the country's national interest and security.
Re: NPF Must Produce Sani Mohammed: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! by Deleahmed: 12:19pm On Nov 09, 2012
Somebody tun'le se, Somebody da'le ru.That's for the Nigerian Police...some are working and some are spoiling it. Enough is enough for the Nigerian Police, the FG must sanction them properly this time.
Re: NPF Must Produce Sani Mohammed: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! by Idokojimmy: 1:24pm On Nov 09, 2012
Like Ribadu said, I weep for this country. A suspect responsible for the death of thousands of Nigerians escapes from cell? Is the police an arm of Boko Haram? Who then should innocent Nigerians turn to? I call on the government to remove the IG of police, this show of incompetence is too much. We can't continue like this
Re: NPF Must Produce Sani Mohammed: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! by badlucky: 1:31pm On Nov 09, 2012
I suggest that all sensitive matter, and high profile suspects in police custody should be handed over to those security agencies that are credible. The police should be allowed to handle cases like pickpocket, stealing of goat, yam, quarrel, and domestic issues like "two fighting",before they sell all of us to Boko Haram.
Re: NPF Must Produce Sani Mohammed: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 09, 2012
Hunn 'oro ohun so sini lenu, o bu iyo si...' you can not just scrap NPF yet they are not helping the nation!
Re: NPF Must Produce Sani Mohammed: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! by ayinba1(f): 5:09pm On Nov 09, 2012
So has the IG said anything yet?
Re: NPF Must Produce Sani Mohammed: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! by Stallion77(f): 7:27pm On Nov 09, 2012
ayinba1: So has the IG said anything yet?

08059666666 thats his number,he gave it to the public....so ask him.
Re: NPF Must Produce Sani Mohammed: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! by bubadaniel13: 11:18am On Nov 22, 2012
This is one of the Nigerian police blunders,and they keep failing us.
Re: NPF Must Produce Sani Mohammed: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! by Israelmossaic: 12:59pm On Nov 22, 2012
NPF Na scam

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Radio And Television Levies Or Charges / Proxy APC: INEC Has Only Letter Of Intent, Says Official / 2015: Why Obasanjo Is Angry With Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.