Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Google Hacking - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Google Hacking (2461 Views)

Can A SSCE Holder Learn Programming And Hacking / Benefits Of Hacking, Reliable Schools Offering It? / 14 Year Old Call Of Duty Hacker Hired By Microsoft - Hacking Is Not Bad Right ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Google Hacking by hacklaurd: 12:44pm On Nov 09, 2012
All You Need To Know About Google Hacking Please Be Sincere On This Topic!!!Enjoy..

Hack Anything Hackable!!!

All You Need To Know About Google Hacking, Please Be Sincere On This Topic!!! Enjoy. . .

Google serves almost 80 percent of all search queries on the Internet, proving itself as the most popular search engine. However Google makes it possible to reach not only the publicly available information resources, but also gives access to some of the most confidential information that should never have been revealed. In this post I will show how to use Google for exploiting security vulnerabilities within websites.
The following are some of the hacks that can be accomplished using Google.

1. Hacking Security Cameras There exists many security cameras used for monitoring places like parking lots, college campus, road traffic etc. which can be hacked using Google so that you can view the images captured by those cameras in real time. All you have to do is use the following search query in Google.
Type in Google search box exactly as follows and hit enter

inurl:”viewerframe?mode=motion”

2. Hacking Personal and Confidential Documents...
Using Google it is possible to gain access to an email repository containing CV of hundreds of people which were created when applying for their jobs. The documents containing their Address, Phone, DOB, Education, Work experience
etc. can be found just in seconds.
do the same here

intitle:”curriculum vitae” “phone * * *” “address *” “e-mail”

You can gain access to a list of . xls (excel documents) which contain contact details including email addresses of large group of people. To do so type the following search query and hit enter.

filetype: xls inurl:”email. xls”

3. Hacking Google to gain access to Free Stuffs...
Ever wondered how to hack Google for free music or ebooks. Well here is a way to do that. To download free music just enter the following query on google search box and hit enter.

“?intitle:index. of?mp3 eminem“

That's not all but i can't drop it all here including the software that can get you rolling easily without giving any code to Google to give you the exact thing you want because of security reasons. So, if you really want all these stuffs please do contact me directly to my mail with the subject "Anything Hackable"

hacklaurd@yahoo. com

Thanks. . .

Warning: If you are against this please back off.

Your comments are more appreciative.
Re: Google Hacking by codelord: 9:21pm On Apr 27, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Kotlin / JAVA For Android Development / Rate My Android Mobile Apps Out Of 10 / How Does Mmm Merging System Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.