Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Names Of Happening Clubs You Know And How Much is gate fee? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Names Of Happening Clubs You Know And How Much is gate fee? (1024 Views)

Get More Customers To Know And Buy Your Products With Us / 5 Abuja Night Clubs To Know / Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Names Of Happening Clubs You Know And How Much is gate fee? by AK481(m): 1:07pm On Nov 09, 2012
Hello fellow nairalanders,

Thank God its friday,another day to settle down for the week.while people have their own ways of jolificating,mine is simply clubbing,clubbing and more clubbing.

I ve bin to a lot of clubs(nite clubs),but tonite I want something different,I want to see new faces,rock new laddies ikebe and watch few ashies do their thing.

I ve bin to lita lori hotel @ bodethomas, opposite nysc secretariat which charges #800.

Sunderland at coker road surulere which charges #1000.

Club 10 surulere. #5000.

Savannah club,apapa liverpool side #800.

Grace manor nsukka road,(opposite unn gate,back in school days ), #1000

And also grace hotel and clubs,boundary ajcity. Dat one na free.

.....Amongs others.

I actually want something different tonite,so I ll need your sugestion and how much for gate fee.
Re: Names Of Happening Clubs You Know And How Much is gate fee? by nellil(m): 5:30pm On Nov 09, 2012
Abt club 10,f u av ur money jst buy drinks.d only tym wen money is collected s wen an event s on.

(1) (Reply)

Pictures From Portharcourt Nigeria's Got Talent Auditions(season 2) / Hire A Training/seminar And Conferencee Room In Surulere / She Died Two Years Ago! Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man On Okada In Oshodi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.