Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

She Died Two Years Ago! Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man On Okada In Oshodi - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / She Died Two Years Ago! Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man On Okada In Oshodi (1024 Views)

Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo / Couple Who Died In Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos Buried Amidst Tears(photos) / Groom Carries His Bride On Okada Into The Church In Makurdi(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Died Two Years Ago! Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man On Okada In Oshodi by Abbeyme: 12:53pm On Jul 04, 2018
SHE DIED TWO YEARS AGO! Man sees dead wife with another man on motorcycle in Oshodi

A man, simply identified as Okechukwu James Uwa, has alleged that he saw his late wife with another man on a motorcycle in Lagos State.

Uwa an indigene of Ebonyi State said he was travelling to Aba when he made a quick stop in Lagos to see an old colleague and while moving through Oshodi saw his ‘dead’ wife.

Narrating the incident Uwa said,

“My wife died of motor accident two years ago which I have finished her burial but am shocked to see her with a man who was conveying her in his motorcycle.

“At first, I hesitated until I summoned courage and when I called her by her name, on turning to see me she disappeared.”

According to multiple online reports, the man she was with on the bike fainted and had to be resuscitated.

When he was questioned about the woman, he said she had been with him for eight months.

He also said that she moved in with him after they met in a church.

According to the man,

“She told me she was all alone in Lagos working but told me she was from Ebonyi state. I have many times requested that I meet her people but she would decline saying that her people are evil.”

https://wuzupnigeria.com/she-died-two-years-ago-man-sees-dead-wife-with-another-man-on-motorcycle-in-oshodi/

Re: She Died Two Years Ago! Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man On Okada In Oshodi by bjt(m): 1:31pm On Jul 04, 2018
Super story undecided
Re: She Died Two Years Ago! Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man On Okada In Oshodi by Abbeyme: 1:57pm On Jul 04, 2018
bjt:
Super story undecided

Well, you may say so.

(1) (Reply)

What About An Engagement Ring?! / Tuface, D’banj MI Others Thrill At Star Re-launch Party / Names Of Happening Clubs You Know And How Much is gate fee?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.