Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Kano To Build Secondary School Hostels In Niger Republic - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kano To Build Secondary School Hostels In Niger Republic (6181 Views)

The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo / 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels / Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano To Build Secondary School Hostels In Niger Republic by DonCaleb: 7:00pm On Nov 09, 2012
One thuosand unit hostel for Boko haram boys, is okay. So that the will be well trained for their ativities! Is a welcome delovepment.Nigeria we hail Deeee!!!!!!!!
Re: Kano To Build Secondary School Hostels In Niger Republic by Biafrarep(m): 7:18pm On Nov 09, 2012
The more you try to understand these Hausa people the more befuddled you become, can one give what he does not possess? educational enrollment in the north inclusive of Kano state is among the worst in the world, students still learn in dilapidated structures yet shameless Kwakwanso is busy playing father Christmas with our common wealth. SMH,this is the more reason why the South must insist on resource control so we can see if these lazy parasites would recklessly dole out money from peanuts and hides. After giving Kano undue advantage with a bogus population and LGAs so they reap were they did not sow, this becomes the result, yet they still use quota system to deny prospective and qualified students admission on the alter of educationally disadvantaged states! little wonder we keep moving in circles, SHAME.

2 Likes

Re: Kano To Build Secondary School Hostels In Niger Republic by Princess99: 7:57pm On Nov 09, 2012
There r d bokos
Re: Kano To Build Secondary School Hostels In Niger Republic by drnoel: 8:15pm On Nov 09, 2012
semid4lyfe:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/index.php/news/180821-kano-to-build-secondary-school-hostels-in-niger-republic
hehehe, now that is very Nigerian. Nigerian governors especially the northern ones have the technology and know-how of wasting tax payers money. Imagine building a Nigerian shcool in Niger republic, tell me if that is not ultimate irresponsibility....

1 Like

Re: Kano To Build Secondary School Hostels In Niger Republic by phreakabit(m): 9:06pm On Nov 09, 2012
No sense in complaining about our beautiful one Niger[size=4pt]ia[/size]
Re: Kano To Build Secondary School Hostels In Niger Republic by Ikengawo: 9:07pm On Nov 09, 2012
Imagine a father buying his nieghbors son a bicycle when his own son doesn't have shoes.
this is an impeachable offense and i pity anyone trying to defend this out of ethnic sentiment. this is northern allocated resource money, not eastern or western. It's not hurting us, so don't start defending it just to fight 'southerners'.

1 Like

Re: Kano To Build Secondary School Hostels In Niger Republic by patostation(m): 9:43pm On Nov 09, 2012
Boko Haram Training Camp in the making. Nigerians take cover. Seriously though, why do we like deceiving ourselves. There are no good schools in the North, Almajiris everywhere and yet we prefer to build schools for other countries
Re: Kano To Build Secondary School Hostels In Niger Republic by sandysprax(m): 12:17am On Nov 10, 2012
lightheart:

Which is more reasonable?
A. Building a school in Niger and sending kano indigenes over there because they have to learn french, OR
B. Building the school in Kano and having the french teachers over.

Ur answer would determine if you are a forward or
Backward reasoner. Thank you

Leave that cattle rearer who can't even communicate his point.

Seun has got to put up some criteria for joining this site to filter some of these people.
Re: Kano To Build Secondary School Hostels In Niger Republic by Greyhair1: 4:35am On Nov 10, 2012
i think with oil money from Niger delta?
Re: Kano To Build Secondary School Hostels In Niger Republic by mu2sa2: 7:22am On Nov 10, 2012
Clemzy16: When did citizens of Niger Republic become people of kano?!
Read the post again or if u are semi-illiterate let somebody translate it for you - kano indigenes will also be educated there. In any case kano and Niger people are one and the same despite the artificial, useless colonial boundary.
Re: Kano To Build Secondary School Hostels In Niger Republic by salt1: 9:21am On Nov 10, 2012
Kwakwanso's investments are sometimes ridiculous. Recently, the state govt played match-maker, arranging marriages for nearly 1000 divorcees/widows in a sponSored ceremony. And now this.
There was the rumour that Isa Yuguda of Bauchi spent N300m to marry a 21year old 4th wife.
My opinion is that the Northern elite looks down on their own people. It's in their interest to keep their people illiterate to perpetuate they and their children's rule.
What better thing would you expect from a race that is ready to blow up their father's house for an offence committed agst them by somebody 1000km away from them?
Re: Kano To Build Secondary School Hostels In Niger Republic by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 10, 2012
Good move, at least they are getting closer to their ppl and their new country when Nigeria split
Re: Kano To Build Secondary School Hostels In Niger Republic by trainingict: 11:13am On Nov 10, 2012
I have nothing against the good gesture to Niger republic. During Abacha regime, Niger and Chad benefitted from a lot grants that can comfortably solve a lot of problems here. In fact,he has deep feeling for them as if they were part of Nigeria. having said that, I was at a village in Oyo state last month and I saw immigration officials harrassing some illegal immigrants from Benin and Togo Republics over registration of illegal immigrants in that area (Akinyele). Nearby, less than 30 metres there is a large goat market, less than 200 metres, there is a very large cow market. I asked one of the immigration officials why they cannot go there to register the citizen of Niger and Chad republics, he said they act on information and visual identification. It is very difficult for them to use these factors to identify them. Moreover, our nothern brothers will never assit them in those markets. Personally I noticed the situation is not the same
when it comes to Benin, Togo and Ghana

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unical Post Ume Results Out!: 2nd Choice Exams To Be Taken Next Week! / Tstv User Review: The David To Dstv’s Goliath; All You Need To Know / Landmark University And NASDRA To Launch Agric Satellite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.