Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,275 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo (34964 Views)

Best Five University Hostels In Nigeria(photos) - Kinesthouse / Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu Alike Ikwo Ebonyi In Pictures! An Eyesore / Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by Opioko: 6:14pm On Mar 20, 2016
FUNAI is one of the new federal universities birthed by the administration of Jonathan.. In few years of inception, this is the state of its hostels.. This is a call for the school authority to act quick..

Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by ifymagik(m): 8:42pm On Mar 21, 2016
K. As I don be FTC make I just Sit down ontop una head like a Boss. Back to the matter, its not surprising the school is barely 4 yours. Am IFY. I REP EBONYI STATE. IF U ARE AN EBONYIAN CLICK LIKE. WE OWN THIS THREAD

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by kennyeast(m): 8:43pm On Mar 21, 2016
Rush
Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by shamecurls(m): 8:43pm On Mar 21, 2016
GEJ really transformed our Educational system. He made sure he built sub-standard university`s across all Geo-political regions. And Buhari is yet to build one after 10 months in office.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 21, 2016
Nigerians! Can the students not look after and care for their own homes? The government provided those infrastructure at least, all the students had to do was maintain it for their own benefit. We are quick to scream and complain of bad leaders, forgetting that we too are bad citizens.

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by ndudichukwumah(m): 8:43pm On Mar 21, 2016
This is serous
Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by Sunkyphil(m): 8:43pm On Mar 21, 2016
this one still good small na some skul's own worse pass this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by gurunlocker: 8:43pm On Mar 21, 2016
sleeping on POP?
Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by Hairstyle27: 8:43pm On Mar 21, 2016
Like seriousli.
Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by Ebuka478(m): 8:43pm On Mar 21, 2016
Bros Nothing do this hostel na. Abi Na GEJ or the school suppose buy una mattress ba?

29 Likes

Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by EmekaIhediwa(m): 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2016
t
Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by kennyeast(m): 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2016
ifymagik:
K

Na so u take the book space? cool
Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by rottable(m): 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2016
This is really bad
Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by Daniel058(m): 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2016
Chai!

Ikwo NNOYO, ogunu emee??

Ngwa Wota school ono bya edobe l'ali izi.. Lol

I bet not every igbo man on this forum understand that the above is part of igbo language.. Ew!! Odukwa Eji ooooooooooooooo

6 Likes

Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by Mtm5313: 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2016
what wrong with it . post more pic let see
Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by hensben(m): 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2016
Them never maintain the old ones them dey build new one. All in the bid to score cheap political point.

Fo.olish politicians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by dhardline(m): 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2016
Can't u use your own money to buy mattress?

I know the school authorities ought to do it and add other ammenities but at least just for your

own comfort get one instead of sleeping on iron bunks and chairs.

You guys even have ceiling fan,when i was in school i did'nt even get hand fan sef.

6 Likes

Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by Smellymouth: 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2016
Warris this? undecided
Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by ziky2010(m): 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2016
na wa o
Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by Whizkeey(m): 8:45pm On Mar 21, 2016
End time hostels
Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by eleko1: 8:45pm On Mar 21, 2016
probe Wicked WIKE and bros Jona
Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 21, 2016
Goodness!

On a more serious note...if you want high class facilites in your universities

1.Pay high school fees.

2.Pay high taxes.

ASUU went on strike to get more money. Government told them in 2013 there was no extra money. Now it is 2016...oil prices have crashed.

1 Like

Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by ngmgeek(m): 8:46pm On Mar 21, 2016
Shameful. Change people. Are you there? smiley
Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by oyomii(f): 8:46pm On Mar 21, 2016
Warris dis. God deliver us. The money for this project must av been allocated Buh as usual a greedy obese Nigerian has pocketed it at the detriment of the students. The worse is they'd be expected to come out with good grades. Very painful. I think the rightful authorities must be alerted and swift actions taken. We musn't tolerate this. This is inhumane. #Ispeakout
Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by GodpunishBuhari: 8:46pm On Mar 21, 2016
Nigerians will handle their things carelessly but when they go to white man's land they handle their things with care rubbish

3 Likes

Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by kinziking(m): 8:46pm On Mar 21, 2016
Noted
Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by Enemkingsley: 8:46pm On Mar 21, 2016
You just showed us a single room that is abnormal, what of other rooms undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by shamecurls(m): 8:47pm On Mar 21, 2016
hensben:
Them never maintain the old ones them dey build new one.

Fo.olish politicians.
Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by ifymagik(m): 8:49pm On Mar 21, 2016
kennyeast:

Na so u take the book space? cool
. My guy how man go do na
Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by Soneh(m): 8:49pm On Mar 21, 2016
this hostel looks better than most nigerian hostels ..the only bad thing i see here is the lack of mattrass on the beds which i believe students share the blame because the school must have made provision for matrass in the first its either been stolen or damaged by students

2 Likes

Re: The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo by Udpconcept(m): 8:52pm On Mar 21, 2016
with time the new vc will take care of that. I trust pro. chinedu nwajiuba on that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bad Things You Did In The University / How Can I Retreive My Lost Jamb Registration Number / Soldier Takes Kids To School On Scooter (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.