Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Examples Of House-wife Material In Pictures(what You Should Look Like) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Examples Of House-wife Material In Pictures(what You Should Look Like) (4836 Views)

Late Alfred Akawe Torkula Tomb In Pictures / The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures / Must See - African Bravery In Pictures! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Examples Of House-wife Material In Pictures(what You Should Look Like) by amiskurie(m): 3:42pm On Nov 09, 2012
Most Girls of nowadays as totally lost their dignity.girls gone wild!
When I see a half naked girl what comes to my mind is how I will be able deceive her cos I'd already knw what she's made of.she only appeared to be sex appealing and nt the kind I am gonna propose to...Bt at the same time I had like to get down with her.The use and dump type.

He are my kind of women,the kinds mama wouldn't reject...Ladies here's what u shld look like,else what you think is not what we think at-least.

Re: Examples Of House-wife Material In Pictures(what You Should Look Like) by amiskurie(m): 3:46pm On Nov 09, 2012
More decency

Re: Examples Of House-wife Material In Pictures(what You Should Look Like) by amiskurie(m): 3:57pm On Nov 09, 2012
House Materials

Re: Examples Of House-wife Material In Pictures(what You Should Look Like) by amiskurie(m): 4:04pm On Nov 09, 2012
Hmmmm!

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Measure My Nigerian-ness ? / Almost All Yoruba Kings Are Muslims (pics) / Traditional Beads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.