Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,053 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Seun Is It Now A Crime? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Is It Now A Crime? (1489 Views)

Seun Is Diabolic / "If It Is A Crime To Save Lives, Then We Are Guilty!" - Seun Osewa / It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Is It Now A Crime? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 09, 2012
I don't know why Seun and the Mods' keep acting like this, i was banned today for posting on a thread i was the second τ̅☺ post and i was banned,Doesn't he know that things like that makes nairaland interesting and more, does he wants everyone τ̅☺ start doing has he does? No humour nothing, haba i don't support the idea of banning the first τ̅☺ comment thing, what do you guys think?

1 Like

Re: Seun Is It Now A Crime? by ULSHERLAN(m): 5:11pm On Nov 09, 2012
Thank God they've started banning that stuff..@times I wonder what pleasure they derive from that stuff..some just write dat without any meaningful contribution to a thread
Re: Seun Is It Now A Crime? by onatisi(m): 5:18pm On Nov 09, 2012
at last seun is taking concrete steps in that direction,mods pls ban any id that post such rubbish as "first to comment "or any shit like that.nairaland isnt a babies corner
Re: Seun Is It Now A Crime? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 09, 2012
shol: I don't know why Seun and the Mods' keep acting like this, i was banned today for posting on a thread i was the second τ̅☺ post and i was banned,Doesn't he know that things like that makes nairaland interesting and more, does he wants everyone τ̅☺ start doing has he does? No humour nothing, haba i don't support the idea of banning the first τ̅☺ comment thing, what do you guys think?
I will send seun recharge card for doing this.
Re: Seun Is It Now A Crime? by onatisi(m): 5:26pm On Nov 09, 2012
Highbros:
I will send seun recharge card for doing this.
infact seun deserves an award
Re: Seun Is It Now A Crime? by takedat(m): 5:30pm On Nov 09, 2012
killuminati: Oh sh*t I came late shocked

Well I'm 3rd to comment here thou, banned for what na? undecided
See this pea brain. Should we call this exuberance or you are just being foolish
Re: Seun Is It Now A Crime? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 09, 2012
shol: I don't know why Seun and the Mods' keep acting like this, i was banned today for posting on a thread i was the second τ̅☺ post and i was banned,Doesn't he know that things like that makes nairaland interesting and more, does he wants everyone τ̅☺ start doing has he does? No humour nothing, haba i don't support the idea of banning the first τ̅☺ comment thing, what do you guys think?
And you're not ashamed of that.
Re: Seun Is It Now A Crime? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 09, 2012
take dat: See this pea brain. Should we call this exuberance or you are just being foolish
Abeg free am now, shey na beans τ̅☺ be first τ̅☺ comment for a stream of hundreds of thousands users? Na small thing?
Re: Seun Is It Now A Crime? by takedat(m): 5:57pm On Nov 09, 2012
shol:
Abeg free am now, shey na beans τ̅☺ be first τ̅☺ comment for a stream of hundreds of thousands users? Na small thing?
Such a Crass way of reasoning. lol
Re: Seun Is It Now A Crime? by Fatdon(m): 6:20pm On Nov 09, 2012
Infact i'm even closeing this thread

1 Like

Re: Seun Is It Now A Crime? by isaco(m): 6:23pm On Nov 09, 2012
Good step. You need to also ban those who insult people personalty.
Re: Seun Is It Now A Crime? by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:59pm On Nov 09, 2012
shol:

You wanted τ̅☺ say thankd God you're first τ̅☺ comment you just changed it in the affirmative.anyways congarulations first τ̅☺ comment.
It makes no sense seeing dat crap all over. @first it was okay but we are tired and bored of the crap..it was garri b4 now dis who knows what is gonna come next
Re: Seun Is It Now A Crime? by RickyRoss1(m): 8:11pm On Nov 09, 2012

So you lots are now tired of using the garrri slang? If you come to a forum and don't know what to say why not just behave yourself by keeping quiet? Who told you that stupid behavior is funny? What do you know about humor?
Re: Seun Is It Now A Crime? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 09, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

So you lots are now tired of using the garrri slang? If you come to a forum and don't know what to say why not just behave yourself by keeping quiet? Who told you that stupid behavior is funny? What do you know about humor?
Guy no worry i hear you, but i don't see any reason we should be banned for that, think about it.
Re: Seun Is It Now A Crime? by plendil: 8:42pm On Nov 09, 2012
thankfully
Re: Seun Is It Now A Crime? by onatisi(m): 3:26am On Nov 10, 2012
GARRI (x7):
H to the Y to the P to the O C R I T E S

HYPOCRITES!!!

They attack garri fans and others trying to catch fun, yet ENCOURAGE tribalism. Seun and his Mods are hypocrites...
nairaland is not for fun buddy, it is business for seun he is making money here and it is a source of information for a lot of people ,if you want fun go to a dating site

1 Like

Re: Seun Is It Now A Crime? by Mynd44: 6:10am On Nov 10, 2012
Sometimes, we mistake fun and overdo things. I am guilty of the first to comment thing until I say a thread that went as far as "15th to comment"
Re: Seun Is It Now A Crime? by GARRIx7(m): 10:07am On Nov 10, 2012
onatisi:
nairaland is not for fun buddy, it is business for seun he is making money here and it is a source of information for a lot of people ,if you want fun go to a dating site

.... Tacitly endorsing tribal-wars is very Good for Seun's business.... Right??
Seun and his Mods are hypocritical in their way and manner of addressing issues.... cool cool

Besides... Y did they hide my 1st comment?

Truth-Hurts:::: grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Seun Is It Now A Crime? by onatisi(m): 10:27am On Nov 10, 2012
GARRI (x7):

Seun and his Mods are hypocritical in their way and manner of addressing issues.... cool cool

yes my friend , tribal wars produces high number of hits for the site, first to comment statement discourages ppl from discussing or participating on a topic.
Re: Seun Is It Now A Crime? by r231(m): 11:16am On Nov 10, 2012
GARRI (x7):

Its Saturday morning and i am trying to rest so dont start with me today undecided undecided
Re: Seun Is It Now A Crime? by Kslib(m): 1:56pm On Nov 10, 2012
The funny thing is that another one will soon start again.. I think it is better to ban those who start/engage in tribal war.. Atleast the "first to comment" peeps behave childish,but atleast it is better than hardening the minds of Nigerians towards eachother..
Although the first to comment peeps act childish,but i still prefer them than the goats/malus and nama's in the politics section. So in essence,i think seun and the mods are hypocrites for using one gallon of water to quench a burning coal,ignoring the heavy fire burning on the other side..
Is it all about making money? What is the message you are passing to the people who visit nairaland? Look,one thing i learnt from nairaland,is to see the person from the other tribe as a potential threat. Before i came to Nairaland,i always viewed we all no matter the tribe,as one but when i started frequenting,i discovered that we ain`t one.. Many people won`t admit,but nairaland,especially the politics section is changing people`s perspective of the other tribe in a negative way and to imagine that nairaland is one of the most visited site in naija is really scary...
Maybe people insult other tribes for fun but i strongly advice seun and the mods to ban them,cos they are un-knowingly planting a seed of hate in the minds of people.. The politics section needs a new mod who ain`t igbo/youruba/hausa..
BTW,I REP GARR! Gang...
Re: Seun Is It Now A Crime? by GARRIx7(m): 2:19pm On Nov 10, 2012
r231:

Its Saturday morning and i am trying to rest so dont start with me today undecided undecided
If what I said is wrong, why not disprove it. If you've got no meaningful contribution to the topic, just face ur front!!!......

onatisi:
yes my friend , tribal wars produces high number of hits for the site, first to comment statement discourages ppl from discussing or participating on a topic.
So its all about the TRAFFIC.... What a SHAME!!!

Kslib: The funny thing is that another one will soon start again.. I think it is better to ban those who start/engage in tribal war.. Atleast the "first to comment" peeps behave childish,but atleast it is better than hardening the minds of Nigerians towards eachother..
Although the first to comment peeps act childish,but i still prefer them than the goats/malus and nama's in the politics section. So in essence,i think seun and the mods are hypocrites for using one gallon of water to quench a burning coal,ignoring the heavy fire burning on the other side..
Is it all about making money? What is the message you are passing to the people who visit nairaland? Look,one thing i learnt from nairaland,is to see the person from the other tribe as a potential threat. Before i came to Nairaland,i always viewed we all no matter the tribe,as one but when i started frequenting,i discovered that we ain`t one.. Many people won`t admit,but nairaland,especially the politics section is changing people`s perspective of the other tribe in a negative way and to imagine that nairaland is one of the most visited site in naija is really scary...
Maybe people insult other tribes for fun but i strongly advice seun and the mods to ban them,cos they are un-knowingly planting a seed of hate in the minds of people.. The politics section needs a new mod who ain`t igbo/youruba/hausa..
BTW,I REP GARR! Gang...
^^
Exactly my point..
Abandoning a woman in labor to treat another having slight stomach ache....
Re: Seun Is It Now A Crime? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 10, 2012
1st to comment trend sucks but should have given a general warning b4 banning smiley

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Short Form Of Your Name? / Hidden Images In Companies Logo And There Meaning / Have You Been Banned On Nairaland Before:share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.