Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Backslidder! Come Back Home! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Backslidder! Come Back Home! (591 Views)

The Condition Of The Backslidder Is Far Worse Than The Unbelievers / I Withnessed the Dead Come Back To Life : Pastor feyi daniels / We Come Back as Lesser Animals When We Die - Satire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Backslidder! Come Back Home! by wwwpastor1: 6:43pm On Nov 09, 2012
Hey! Excuse me please!

I think I recognise you.

Yes, you were on fire for Him. Your conversion was so real that you knew that really you have got the power to call "Abba, Father".
You were reading your Bible, no, studying your Bible as if you were searching for some treasures and you trembled at His Word.
You prayed till you almost missed appointments, you preached like you want to win the whole world. And in the church? My oh my! you served as if you were on salary.

Yet, it was all because of your zeal, all because you love Him so much!

Em excuse me.

You are have changed a lot. The glory that once shone on your face is gone, what happened to the joy you use to have? Prayer has become boring and Bible is so uninteresting. You mingle with the perishing but have no word for them. Your love has waxed cold.

Ahhhh! your garment is even filthy. I can see that redness in your eyes? So you have been crying?
You are missing Him, right?
Comon on beloved. Its okay. He has been waiting for you.
He wants you back even now?

Will you love to come back?
Re: Backslidder! Come Back Home! by Caseless: 6:57pm On Nov 09, 2012
Na who b dat, GOD or Jesus?
Re: Backslidder! Come Back Home! by dhtml(m): 8:22pm On Nov 09, 2012
This will go down as the worst preaching ever i have read/heard. It is stoooopid and fooooolish at the same time. I pray it helps someone though.

*Pisses on the thread and runs away*
Re: Backslidder! Come Back Home! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 10, 2012
inetresting

(1) (Reply)

deleted / Appeal To The Pleasure-loving / Beyond Religion And Culture:: Please Can Anyone Explain This? I Don't Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.