Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

We Come Back as Lesser Animals When We Die - Satire - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Come Back as Lesser Animals When We Die - Satire (6289 Views)

When We Die! / Where Do We Go When We Die? / What Happens When We Die? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Come Back as Lesser Animals When We Die - Satire by Seun(m): 9:58am On Sep 07, 2005
What if I told you that:
[list][li]I believe that men, women and children become lesser animals when they die?[/li]
[li]When a human being dies, he becomes an animal such as a cat, goat, dog, cow, or hyena.[/li]
[li]However, some select human beings might come back in as children in the same family.[/li]
[li]When an animal dies, it becomes an even more primitive animal e.g. cat -> mouse.[/li]
[li]This process goes on and until you eventually become a unicellular animal.[/li]
[li]When unicellular animals die, they come back as solid matter.[/li]
[li]By eventually turning into solid matter, all human beings will eventually achieve immortality.[/li][/list]

What if I told you that:
[li]I accept it by faith.[/li]
[li]This belief does not conflict with today's science in any way.[/li]
[li]If you believe in this, you may be selected to come back as a child.[/li]
[li]But if you don't believe, you'll come back as an animal.[/li][/list]

What would be your reaction?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Come Back as Lesser Animals When We Die - Satire by IAH(f): 11:33am On Sep 07, 2005
Seun:

I would think you are out of your mind. shocked

2 Likes

Re: We Come Back as Lesser Animals When We Die - Satire by layi(m): 11:43am On Sep 07, 2005
I would ask what proof you/science has got about humans coming back as animals. Did any dog, cow or goat tell U about their past life as humans?
Simply ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: We Come Back as Lesser Animals When We Die - Satire by vexxy(f): 3:02pm On Sep 07, 2005
I would be interested to know how you came about that way of thinking and how you think it works.

1 Like

Re: We Come Back as Lesser Animals When We Die - Satire by whiteshark(m): 3:28pm On Sep 07, 2005
Well no problem. If I have to come back to this world as an animal, I would not mind being the Great White Shark with the Red Unblinking Eyes.
Re: We Come Back as Lesser Animals When We Die - Satire by Saintjoe(m): 3:36pm On Sep 07, 2005
Seun this is superstition i don't believ in this, how can someone die and become an animal. Pls proof it. I think i don't believe in this it's superstition.

1 Like

Re: We Come Back as Lesser Animals When We Die - Satire by Seun(m): 3:54pm On Sep 07, 2005
What if I respond by saying:

layi: I would ask what proof you/science has got about humans coming back as animals.
- Do you notice that there are more animals than human beings, more lower animals than higher animals, more microscopic organisms than lower animals, and more atoms than microscopic animals?  This is consistent with the theory that higher animal forms are reincarnated as lower animal forms.
- Besides, can science prove other religions like Christianity and Islam?  The proof is spiritual, and it comes by faith and enlightenment of your soul!

layi: Did any dog, cow or goat tell U about their past life as humans?
Haven't you heard about various African tribes that believe their great leaders have come back in form of Lions, snakes, etc?  What about some Asian religions that also believe the same?  Don't you feel there must be some truth to this?  Afterall, there is no smoke without fire!  Have you been to heaven before or spoken with someone that came back from heaven?

Saintjoe: how can someone die and become an animal.
Your body dies, but your soul enters the freshly fertilized embryo of a pregnant lower animal like a goat or chicken.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Come Back as Lesser Animals When We Die - Satire by vexxy(f): 3:58pm On Sep 07, 2005
what happens at the end of your ladder of decent? Do you cease to exist? Are you still considered existing (with a soul) when it comes to becoming bacteria, virus, atom, etc?

2 Likes

Re: We Come Back as Lesser Animals When We Die - Satire by IAH(f): 4:00pm On Sep 07, 2005
Seun are you really serious about these views of yours? BTW, what's your religion?
Re: We Come Back as Lesser Animals When We Die - Satire by fabian(f): 4:59pm On Sep 07, 2005
Well, all I can say is good for you Seun, just be sure that when you come back as a Goat, Chicken or Cow (i.e if you are lucky) I will be sure to kill you, and make the most delicious peppersoup, and proceed to eat you. Every tasty bit of you!

5 Likes

Re: We Come Back as Lesser Animals When We Die - Satire by Scorpio(f): 5:03pm On Sep 07, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: We Come Back as Lesser Animals When We Die - Satire by whiteshark(m): 5:17pm On Sep 07, 2005
Let the man speak his mind. In the end we might just learn somethings u know !

Now bros (Seun) please enlighten us on this thesis of yours. How feasible is it, prove with fact how you think this is possible?  I still dey hail.
Re: We Come Back as Lesser Animals When We Die - Satire by Seun(m): 5:39pm On Sep 07, 2005
What if I respond like this:

fabian: Seun, just be sure that when you come back as a Goat, Chicken or Cow (i.e if you are lucky) I will be sure to kill you

I think you're missing the crux of the message. Those of us who believe will be reincarnated as children in the same family, but the rest of you may end up as goat meat inside buka peppersoup! grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Come Back as Lesser Animals When We Die - Satire by fabian(f): 5:44pm On Sep 07, 2005
Seun:

.............the rest of you may end up as goat meat inside buka peppersoup! grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: We Come Back as Lesser Animals When We Die - Satire by kemmy(f): 5:56pm On Sep 07, 2005
Seun na proper conman. So unless I believe, I'll come back as a lower being? Na so 419 dey start (brain washing).

2 Likes

Re: We Come Back as Lesser Animals When We Die - Satire by Emortal(m): 6:02pm On Sep 07, 2005
look this monkey man, e dey find followers wey go follow am commit suicide.

1 Like

Re: We Come Back as Lesser Animals When We Die - Satire by layi(m): 6:09pm On Sep 07, 2005
Seun:

What if I respond by saying:
- Do you notice that there are more animals than human beings, more lower animals than higher animals, more microscopic organisms than lower animals, and more atoms than microscopic animals? This is consistent with the theory that higher animal forms are reincarnated as lower animal forms.

If its the same beigns that turn to their lower forms, then why the increase down the ladder.
Re: We Come Back as Lesser Animals When We Die - Satire by Seun(m): 6:23pm On Sep 07, 2005
Emortal: look this monkey man, e dey find followers wey go follow am commit suicide.
Actually, Emortal, most religious cults/groups do not lead their followers to commit suicide. Most of them strive develop thriving, financially buoyant organizations to propagate their beliefs and support their founders!

layi: If its the same beings that turn to their lower forms, then why the increase down the ladder.
My response: Some lower animals are reincarnated human beings, through the human soul transferred into them. The others are newly created animal souls. Science supports this belief because there are generally more animals than humans.
Re: We Come Back as Lesser Animals When We Die - Satire by Emortal(m): 6:31pm On Sep 07, 2005
your ideology holds no weight, based on blind fate, i've heard guys on the ganja speak more knowledge than your recycled reincarnation stolen idea. like i said, u dey find fellow idiots wey go praise u follow u go commit suicide. i sure say na movie wey im watch yesterday or something. nonsense, u want to study reincarnation, go down to india, go holla @ d dolly lama, holla @ bhuddist, not this slowpoke seeking ppl to journey with him to unknown realms, all in d name of avoiding to come back an insect. - But i'll applaud u for this, atleast you caught about 3ppl offguard

1 Like

Re: We Come Back as Lesser Animals When We Die - Satire by layi(m): 6:43pm On Sep 07, 2005
Seun:

My response: Some lower animals are reincarnated human beings, through the human soul transferred into them. The others are newly created animal souls. Science supports this belief because there are generally more animals than humans.
I guess thats just the point u've got.

Likewise there are more plants than animals. More sand than plants, more water molecules than sand. Why doesnt the strata go that way ?

"As in why don't the animals reincarnate into plants, and plants into sand etc? (they 're all creatures as well)"

Just curious!!! 
Re: We Come Back as Lesser Animals When We Die - Satire by Seun(m): 6:53pm On Sep 07, 2005
Emortal: your ideology holds no weight, based on blind fate, i've heard guys on the ganja speak more knowledge than your recycled reincarnation stolen idea. like i said, u dey find fellow idiots wey go praise u follow u go commit suicide. i sure say na movie wey im watch yesterday or something. nonsense, u want to study reincarnation, go down to india, go holla @ d dolly lama, holla @ bhuddist, not this slowpoke seeking people to journey with him to unknown realms, all in d name of avoiding to come back an insect. - But i'll applaud u for this, atleast you caught about 3ppl offguard

So what do you believe in and how is it more believable than my animal reincarnation theory?

layi: why don't the animals reincarnate into plants, and plants into sand etc? (they 're all creatures as well)"

Because plants do not have souls; they do not have self-awareness. Animals have souls, they can think, feel pain, make decisions, etc.
Re: We Come Back as Lesser Animals When We Die - Satire by layi(m): 7:46pm On Sep 07, 2005
Seun:

Because plants do not have souls; they do not have self-awareness. Animals have souls, they can think, feel pain, make decisions, etc.

Is a human soul the same with that of a goat?
Dont u think a human soul in a goat body will give us a humangoat?
Do u really believe there's thinking at the cellular level? Remember response to stimuli is very different from thinkin.
Re: We Come Back as Lesser Animals When We Die - Satire by vexxy(f): 8:08pm On Sep 07, 2005
Again, I ask:

"What happens at the end of your ladder of decent? Do you cease to exist? Are you still considered existing (with a soul) when it comes to becoming bacteria, virus, atom, etc?"

1 Like

Re: We Come Back as Lesser Animals When We Die - Satire by Ka: 8:12pm On Sep 07, 2005

I would say that you've got a good thing going on, and I would ask you to appoint me as your treasurer when you finally set up The Church of Reincarnated Holy Goat and start raking in the millions.

2 Likes

Re: We Come Back as Lesser Animals When We Die - Satire by vexxy(f): 8:16pm On Sep 07, 2005
I know this is a serious topic but, Ka, you can't make a comment like that. I'm laughing so hard my peers think there's something wrong with me.

@seun: Please answer my question. . . smiley
Re: We Come Back as Lesser Animals When We Die - Satire by Seun(m): 8:20pm On Sep 07, 2005
"What happens at the end of your ladder of decent?  Do you cease to exist?  Are you still considered existing (with a soul) when it comes to becoming bacteria, virus, atom, etc?"

Once you become an atom, you have achieved immortality and you will remain an inert atom forever and ever.  No more hunger, thirst, pain, or suffering.  Those who don't believe may come back as goats or chickens or mosquitos and bacteria vefore going to the atom state. Those who believe will go directly to holy atom state when they become tired of being reincarnated over and over again as human beings in their respective families. Glory!

Even our cultures are aware of some aspects of this phenomenom.  Babatunde, a common name, means "father has come againk" and "Iyabo" means "mother has come".  So I urge you, as a true African and believer in our culture, to accept this belief and avoid the fate of a goat!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Come Back as Lesser Animals When We Die - Satire by vexxy(f): 8:30pm On Sep 07, 2005
What is life without pain, hunger, suffering, joyfulness. . . .

Also Seun, if I become a holy imortal atom, there will be no more Nairaland for me. I'm not to thrilled by this aspect at all.
Re: We Come Back as Lesser Animals When We Die - Satire by layi(m): 8:33pm On Sep 07, 2005
Seun:

Once you become an atom, you have achieved immortality and you will remain an inert atom forever and ever.

Atoms grow and Die as well !
Re: We Come Back as Lesser Animals When We Die - Satire by Seun(m): 8:53pm On Sep 07, 2005
Seun, if I become a holy immortal atom, there will be no more Nairaland for me.
As mentioned earlier, you can keep coming back as a human being until you get tired of suffering. Then you can go directly to atom state. Beyond atom state there may other possibilities, but this shall be revealed to use when we reach the holy atom state! grin

[size=5pt]This may or may not be a joke, so don't be alarmed![/size]
Re: We Come Back as Lesser Animals When We Die - Satire by vexxy(f): 8:57pm On Sep 07, 2005
I see your fine print wink I knew that from the start.

But you mean I have to wait until I reach holy atom state before knowing what other options are available to me? That's a bit frightening.

Keep coming back as a human? But then I would not remember past lives so I may never again remember that Nairaland exists. Still unacceptable to me. wink
Re: We Come Back as Lesser Animals When We Die - Satire by Seun(m): 9:07pm On Sep 07, 2005
So where are you planning to go when you die? Do they have hunger, thirst, pain and suffering, and Nairaland there?
Re: We Come Back as Lesser Animals When We Die - Satire by vexxy(f): 9:10pm On Sep 07, 2005
I plan on going to Heaven when I die. No pain or suffering. . . . but there will be food and that's important to me cheesy

I know a lot of members here who I will meet up there so it will be some what like Nairaland but only face to face. wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophetic Night With God (mantle Impactation Service)18th Jan. 2013. Lfc / Is It Okay For Christian To Eat Salah Meat? / Deepsight: Is Consciousness A Divine Attribute Or An Accident Of Evolution?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.