Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Say One Weird Thing About Yourself - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Say One Weird Thing About Yourself (21562 Views)

If You Could Say One Thing To The World / Say One Weird Thing About Yourself / What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by ghettodreamz(m): 2:32pm On Nov 10, 2012
Ify Angela:
lol lyk sum1 falling off a bike or sum1's clothes cuming off. Yucks lyk dat
grin grin grin
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by manny4life(m): 2:33pm On Nov 10, 2012
ghettodreamz:

What about doing some arithmetic or mathematical calculations in the air with your finger and your eyes gazing into the atmosphere? grin grin grin

That's exactly what I do most times, few times I'm on the train from work, I just start calculating in thin air, and I know it's a serious fault, but I can't help it. My family has recommended psych help for me, I said NO, I'm fine.
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by dubem3(m): 2:33pm On Nov 10, 2012
saintiyke: i can spend 2 days

wallahi una mouth go de smell

1 Like

Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by nekaa(f): 2:34pm On Nov 10, 2012
candieangel12:

Talkin to one's self is kinda crazy not to talk of adding writing in the air.
thats nt crazy enuf now, he said he writes it on the air "TO REMEMBER IT" aha....thats its peak.
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by sammy6(m): 2:34pm On Nov 10, 2012
I popo on my panties
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by ben4reel: 2:35pm On Nov 10, 2012
Una be fool: loool. I seldom allow any girl at first sight go untouched without boldly giving her a kiss on the forehead even in public tongue
Ashewooooo boy....LMAO
#Just kidding#
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by manny4life(m): 2:35pm On Nov 10, 2012
candieangel12:

Talkin to one's self is kinda crazy not to talk of adding writing in the air.

My sister,if I tell you this isn't a burden on me, I'll be lying to you. The consoling part is that my family and friends are used to it but it kinda creeps them out. For instance, I'll be in the shower, and I'll be arguing with myself particularly with topics I feel passionate for.
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by RedLight1: 2:35pm On Nov 10, 2012
plaetton: I read magazines from the last page to the front page, and I have no idea why.
grin Classic
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by charloski(m): 2:36pm On Nov 10, 2012
some times i just *fart* even wen am about to eat...... but wen am alone ooo wink wink wink wink
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 10, 2012
ghettodreamz: I could stay the whole day indoor without talking to anyone or going anywhere, but I've got the laptop to keep me busy with, and thank God for the internet too. IMHO, life wouldn't have been any better without it. I'm an addict! grin grin grin
This right here is me. Apart from work and class, unless I have to go to a party or someplace with friends, this is what I do...and study.
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Abali1(m): 2:37pm On Nov 10, 2012
I once stayed a week (mon to fri) indoors without going out when I was young. I still keep a lot to myself.
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 10, 2012
manny4life:

My sister,if I tell you this isn't a burden on me, I'll be lying to you. The consoling part is that my family and friends are used to it but it kinda creeps them out. For instance, I'll be in the shower, and I'll be arguing with myself particularly with topics I feel passionate for.

Lol, who wins? You or Yourself? cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 10, 2012
$ammy:
I popo on my panties
em eww grin
$ammy:
I popo on my panties
em eww
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by blood1(f): 2:38pm On Nov 10, 2012
I like to sleep alone in bed.... Whenever l want to sleep, I dont like body contact at all!!!embarassed tonguegrin

4 Likes

Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by ghettodreamz(m): 2:38pm On Nov 10, 2012
manny4life:

That's exactly what I do most times, few times I'm on the train from work, I just start calculating in thin air, and I know it's a serious fault, but I can't help it. My family has recommended psych help for me, I said NO, I'm fine.

It's weird but it's not biggie, I used to do that in the past myself, but not anymore now instead I would pick my pen and work it out on a sheet or get my mind and brain engaged to do the calculations if I'm in the public transit.

2 Likes

Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 10, 2012
charloski: some times i just *fart* even wen am about to eat...... but wen am alone ooo wink wink wink wink
yeah
i do dat sumtymz
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Sammyfissy(m): 2:39pm On Nov 10, 2012
manny4life: I talk to myself when I'm alone and write in the air to remember it...

Talking to Yourself is the first sign of Insanity...u've got to STOP that

3 Likes

Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by manny4life(m): 2:40pm On Nov 10, 2012
Richfella:

Lol, who wins? You or Yourself? cheesy

It's not about who wins, it's about the passion I have.
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by ghettodreamz(m): 2:41pm On Nov 10, 2012
$ammy:
I popo on my panties

At your age? I presume you are 18+, if that's true you need deliverance... grin grin grin
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by dubem3(m): 2:41pm On Nov 10, 2012
Nuzo':
A lot of weirdos on Nairaland.
Now its clear the skewed thought processes that produce some comments in most threads. embarassed

I'm not exonorated anyway. I can go a whole day without drinking water. shocked cheesy

guy, your shyt go strong like stone

1 Like

Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by ghettodreamz(m): 2:42pm On Nov 10, 2012
ßløøð: I like to sleep alone in bed.... Whenever l want to sleep, I dont like body contact at all!!!embarassed tonguegrin

Without any doubt, you are still single grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by manny4life(m): 2:42pm On Nov 10, 2012
Sammyfissy:

Talking to Yourself is the first sign of Insanity...u've got to STOP that

You don't get it, I can't stop it. It's been hard for me. Each time I attempt to be aware of my environment, that's when the whole thoughts fill my head and I begin to talk to myself, but I am sane though...
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by loveslife(f): 2:42pm On Nov 10, 2012
Mynd_44: I can spend the whole day without speaking to anyone

even on nairaland myndy
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by kellystech(m): 2:43pm On Nov 10, 2012
Mynd_44: I can spend the whole day without speaking to anyone
dat means u will b havin serious mouth odor grin
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by mob82: 2:43pm On Nov 10, 2012
manny4life:

^^Now that's what i call WIERD

2 Likes

Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by omojesu123: 2:44pm On Nov 10, 2012
hahaha
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 10, 2012
can eat bread and beans (BB) murnin, aftanun and night 4 1week non stop. Cn also watch movies til day break
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by manny4life(m): 2:44pm On Nov 10, 2012
ghettodreamz:

It's weird but it's not biggie, I used to do that in the past myself, but not anymore now instead I would pick my pen and work it out on a sheet or get my mind and brain engaged to do the calculations if I'm in the public transit.

You think I haven't tried that, sometimes, when I'm so desperate to let it all out, I have to tap my head like several times, or walk up and down the train.
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by majour(m): 2:45pm On Nov 10, 2012
i love kissing alot
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by blood1(f): 2:45pm On Nov 10, 2012
ghettodreamz:

Without any doubt, you are still single grin grin grin

Is that a question or statement? tongue embarassed tongue tongue
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 10, 2012
I listen to gothic songs, and I love wearing black outfits with dog tags
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Khayordhe: 2:45pm On Nov 10, 2012
emydot: i can be crazy at times
psychosis or neurosis

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? / How A Disabled Guy Laying In The Middle Of The Road Was Rescued In Edo. Photos / Motorcyclist Returns Missing #700,000 To A Business Woman In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.