Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,054 members, 7,956,936 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:05 PM

Garri And Blindness - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Garri And Blindness (953 Views)

15 Ways Of Drinking Garri: And Which Of Them Do You Love Most ??? / What Are The Health Benefits Of Drinking/ Soaking Garri ? / Between Garri And Semovita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Garri And Blindness by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 10, 2012
How related is garri to a bad eyesight. I would think its a myth but its so popular that i almost stopped taking garri.
But i cant, its like a drug that i take anytime i want to sleep. It got to a point that if i dont take garri at night i might start crying.

Nowadays i take it, but with a little caution all because of the garri leads to blindness myth. But how true is it? Nairalanders over to you.
Re: Garri And Blindness by Caseless: 10:27am On Nov 10, 2012
Whenever i take garri, u can't imagine the amount of positive effect it does bring to my eyesight/vision...infact, it enhances my 20/20 vision. i heard somebody complaining what garri does to his sight...thou, he has eye problem and he said 'whenever he takes garri, it return him to his medi-glass wearing days'...he love garri anyway. the only bad moment i've had in my long years of GARRI-romance was when seun banned garri on this forum. garri na fun!
Re: Garri And Blindness by MissyB3(f): 9:37am On Nov 12, 2012
Yes, it's a myth.
You know how many Nigerian children for don go blind, if it were true?!
Re: Garri And Blindness by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 12, 2012
Missy_B: Yes, it's a myth.
You know how many Nigerian children for don go blind, if it were true?!

Ok but where did the myth come from

(1) (Reply)

Cake Mixers, Food Processors, Blenders, Induction And All Kitchen Accessories / 10 Tons Of Locust Beans Available / Your mindset will change about Pigs after reading this

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.