Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,891 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Hungary Visa Enquiry - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hungary Visa Enquiry (9426 Views)

Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) / Usa Visit Visa Enquiry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hungary Visa Enquiry by guttentag(m): 9:49am On Nov 10, 2012
Can someone please brief me on how to apply for a Hungary Visa, i like the country and will like to visit
Re: Hungary Visa Enquiry by suxes2005(m): 10:13am On Nov 12, 2012
guttentag: Can someone please brief me on how to apply for a Hungary Visa, i like the country and will like to visit

The country is too far why not visit a nearer one?

Sheyi
Re: Hungary Visa Enquiry by Vicjustice: 10:42am On Nov 12, 2012
guttentag: Can someone please brief me on how to apply for a Hungary Visa, i like the country and will like to visit
It would be interesting to hear what exactly you like about the country, Hungary

1 Like

Re: Hungary Visa Enquiry by Vicjustice: 10:47am On Nov 12, 2012
suxes2005:

The country is too far why not visit a nearer one?

Sheyi
Man, you seem to think Hungary is in far east Asia, but it is in Europe and a member of the EU & Schengen, it has a common border with Austria: how is that too "far away"?
Re: Hungary Visa Enquiry by optimusprime2(m): 11:43am On Nov 12, 2012
I Could'nt help shedding light here because I just did some business with the Hungarians a few weeks ago and asked the same question when I didnt understand.
Normally you get the form online or make inquiries for the form at the Hungarian Embassy 15 Jose Marti street Asokoro Abuja, meet the requirements of the form(Bank statement, I.V letter, etc) fill it pay the fee and go for the interview. but at the moment due to current Diplomatic/Political strains between Nigeria and Hungary, NO HUNGARIAN EMBASSY OR CONSUL in NIGERIA IS ISSUING VISA'S AT THE MOMENT OOO... Except Student Visa's and under special urgent request(only the Univ of Hungary@Budapest has powers to make such request), and even at that, the passport is sent to the Hungarian embassy at Swaziland processed and sent back to Nigeria, heaven alone knows how long that takes. Oh and guess what they dont give shenghen Visa's... if that was was what you perceived. Yeah wierd right, for a country thats on the same latitude with Ukraine.
Economic facts; Thats one of the worst countries in the EU zone to do business in, their Taxing is outrageously Crazy- I know what I'm talking about.
Miscellaneous; did you know there are beggars at Budapest, much like the ones you know in Nigeria??
Trust me, apart from winter nothing is fascinating there- Try Kosovo instead or Serbia & Montenegro if you must go to countries of that Class.
Re: Hungary Visa Enquiry by topsyking: 11:48am On Nov 12, 2012
True talk..I no of a bros dat study in hungary in 2008, he said there is no job at all..dat during holiday dey go to spain to work and get money...there is nothing good in hungary...the only tin fascinatin abut it,is d snow..it can get to -3degree in winter...
Re: Hungary Visa Enquiry by kennybuda: 10:26pm On Nov 12, 2012
@ optimus-prime1 You are such a big lier and deciver. imagine your advice, nigerian should go to montenegro or serbia instead of hungary. I cant stop laughing at your coment just let people who spent thousand of dollars to get into hungary as european union and shengen state from serbia, kossovo, albania and ukriane see this your useless post the will ask amadioha to strick you down, Respect to vicjustice as people that know europe and its dimension to talk jare.

1 Like

Re: Hungary Visa Enquiry by optimusprime2(m): 11:14pm On Nov 14, 2012
@kennybuda: Your point exactly??
Cuz apparently you are late on Hungarian trivia... SMH
Re: Hungary Visa Enquiry by guttentag(m): 4:29am On Nov 16, 2012
optimus-prime1:

I Could'nt help shedding light here because I just did some business with the Hungarians a few weeks ago and asked the same question when I didnt understand.
Normally you get the form online or make inquiries for the form at the Hungarian Embassy 15 Jose Marti street Asokoro Abuja, meet the requirements of the form(Bank statement, I.V letter, etc) fill it pay the fee and go for the interview. but at the moment due to current Diplomatic/Political strains between Nigeria and Hungary, NO HUNGARIAN EMBASSY OR CONSUL in NIGERIA IS ISSUING VISA'S AT THE MOMENT OOO... Except Student Visa's and under special urgent request(only the Univ of Hungary@Budapest has powers to make such request), and even at that, the passport is sent to the Hungarian embassy at Swaziland processed and sent back to Nigeria, heaven alone knows how long that takes. Oh and guess what they dont give shenghen Visa's... if that was was what you perceived. Yeah wierd right, for a country thats on the same latitude with Ukraine.
Economic facts; Thats one of the worst countries in the EU zone to do business in, their Taxing is outrageously Crazy- I know what I'm talking about.
Miscellaneous; did you know there are beggars at Budapest, much like the ones you know in Nigeria??
Trust me, apart from winter nothing is fascinating there- Try Kosovo instead or Serbia & Montenegro if you must go to countries of that Class.

Thank you very much optimus
Re: Hungary Visa Enquiry by kennybuda: 2:36pm On Nov 16, 2012
I am not late atll, b4 you coment on post make sure you have clue. How could you advice a nigerian to embark on placess as kossovo, montenegro, and serbia instead of hungary . scorol up and read vicjustice post and learn from that he knows europe. Hungary is in european union and a shengen state for that matter a gate way to other Eu and shengen countrys Ilive in hungary and i have perminant residence valid for 10 years in hungary my wife being a native hungarian duo i dont live there perminantly but i have seen alot of nigerians coming from other part of eastern block and they pay alot of money to get out of all those area, your post make no sence i guess you are still in nigeria consuming mama put. If you hear say them say never and hopefully you are not sure dont coment okay your infor is decieving i had travel all over those place they are nigerians and africans starving in those country you mentioned i have been helping some of those guys through humanitranian aid from romania bucaresta
optimus-prime1:
@kennybuda: Your point exactly??
Cuz apparently you are late on Hungarian trivia... SMH
Re: Hungary Visa Enquiry by kennybuda: 2:58pm On Nov 16, 2012
See as you go just waist your life and future, thank you optimus for what?
guttentag:

Thank you very much optimus
Re: Hungary Visa Enquiry by callygood: 9:49pm On Nov 16, 2012
@Kennybuda, do you still live in Budapest? I live in the 7th District.

I am currently living in Budapest now as an erasmus student from Finland. From what I have seen so far in Hungary, I will not advise any Nigerian student to study in Hungry if you are hoping to work to pay tuition. There are no jobs for their citizens let alone for foreigners. However, if your parents are wealthy, it is also a good place to study. The country's economy is not doing good and their citizens are planning to leave the country.
Re: Hungary Visa Enquiry by kennybuda: 9:56pm On Nov 17, 2012
We all know hungary is not a rich country, but not to compare with serbia, kossovo, montenegro, and ukriane @ Callygood.I am not in town but i will be in december to celebrate xmas with my family.I live in buda side not in pest, 12 district towards deli plaudvar train station

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hungary Visa Enquiry by callygood: 4:18pm On Nov 18, 2012
kennybuda: We all know hungary is not a rich country, but not to compare with serbia, kossovo, montenegro, and ukriane @ Callygood.I am not in town but i will be in december to celebrate xmas with my family.I live in buda side not in pest, 12 district towards deli plaudvar train station
Re: Hungary Visa Enquiry by Michisbro: 9:21pm On Jun 20, 2016
please I need infoRmation of the process on How to get a visa to Hungary for a friends graduation .he invited me
Re: Hungary Visa Enquiry by ebukandos: 2:08pm On Jul 14, 2018
Hello everyone I was given admission to study in pecs university Hungary my tuition fee has been paid my interview date is next week but my question is that my brother in law is my sponsor will the immigration authority accept that he works with oil company here in Nigeria.
Re: Hungary Visa Enquiry by dahoney1(m): 2:38pm On Jul 14, 2018
Bro you cant use your brother-in law as your sponsor.

I had my interview on 19th of June. The interview went well. I got a mail on 10th of July that the decision has been made. I went to the embassy on Thursday, the VO that interviewed me called me into the interview room, he told me that my visa has been refused. He said. My documents are genuine, my purpose of going to Hungary are genuine. He said the reason why my visa was refused is because of my sponsor. He said my cousin can sponsor me. He said they want direct relative. Your parents or your siblings.

I will advice you to tell your brother in-law to transfer the money into your account or your parents account, with that you are good to go.

ebukandos:
Hello everyone I was given admission to study in pecs university Hungary my tuition fee has been paid my interview date is next week but my question is that my brother in law is my sponsor will the immigration authority accept that he works with oil company here in Nigeria.
Re: Hungary Visa Enquiry by dahoney1(m): 2:40pm On Jul 14, 2018
My cousin also works with oil company too
I will appeal the decision next week.

ebukandos:

1 Like

Re: Hungary Visa Enquiry by drmingler(m): 7:07pm On Aug 29, 2018
Please how long does the visa appeal process take i was rejected because I didn’t submit my original secondary school leaving certificate
Re: Hungary Visa Enquiry by Noblethony(m): 9:51am On Oct 10, 2018
kennybuda:
We all know hungary is not a rich country, but not to compare with serbia, kossovo, montenegro, and ukriane @ Callygood.I am not in town but i will be in december to celebrate xmas with my family.I live in buda side not in pest, 12 district towards deli plaudvar train station
Can I have your contact bro,I want to get Hungary visa and want some tips from you

(1) (Reply)

Wakanow Nig LTD Shabby Service. / I Want To Study In Malaysia Pls Advise Me / Aviation Union Threatens To Nigeria Air Over Severance Package

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.