Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Why Is Male Circumcision More Acceptable Than Female Circumcision? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Is Male Circumcision More Acceptable Than Female Circumcision? (3569 Views)

Understanding Female Circumcision And Its Effect On The Girl Child / Female Circumcision Still Pratice In Nigeria!!! / Female Circumcision: what's wrong with it? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Male Circumcision More Acceptable Than Female Circumcision? by pleep(m): 1:52am On Nov 18, 2012
Were you a circumcison doctor The U.S is the only major christian country that does circumcison. In Europe it is usually only done by Jews and Muslims.
Re: Why Is Male Circumcision More Acceptable Than Female Circumcision? by JallowBah(f): 6:50am On Nov 18, 2012
pleep: Were you a circumcison doctor The U.S is the only major christian country that does circumcison. In Europe it is usually only done by Jews and Muslims.

Correct.
Not normal to do so in Scandinavia; they are even talking about getting a law against circumsission for boys too in my country, and put an age-limit to it.

On topic: My ex grew up with the skin, and had to get it removed at around 18years. He told me the only difference was that he seemed to last longer after being cut. Yes, there are more nerves, but there is a BIG difference in cutting boys, and girls, specially when most of the cutting of girls involves cutting OFF the cl*toris, not just the skin covering.
Re: Why Is Male Circumcision More Acceptable Than Female Circumcision? by pleep(m): 7:21am On Nov 18, 2012
20k down to 5k nerve endings is the difference, you can look this up anywhere. Every individual is different, but he probably lasts longer because he does not feel sex as much.

Now of course if a females entire clitoris is off that is a more serious situation, but they usually don't do that. The idea behind male and female circumcison is the same. It is annoying how people are so passionately against female circumcison but find all sorts of reasons to justify male circumcison. I was actually informed on this issue by a dude who doesn't enjoy sex at all because of being cut.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Male Circumcision More Acceptable Than Female Circumcision? by JallowBah(f): 3:12pm On Nov 18, 2012
pleep: 20k down to 5k nerve endings is the difference, you can look this up anywhere. Every individual is different, but he probably lasts longer because he does not feel sex as much.

Now of course if a females entire clitoris is off that is a more serious situation, but they usually don't do that. The idea behind male and female circumcison is the same. It is annoying how people are so passionately against female circumcison but find all sorts of reasons to justify male circumcison. I was actually informed on this issue by a dude who doesn't enjoy sex at all because of being cut.

Well, there is a way for men to grow the skin back. A man in USA have patent on the instrument to use.

A woman can`t grow the cl*t back. As far as I know, the most normal with women, is to chop off the cl*t, and the part of the inner labia that is hanging outside.
Re: Why Is Male Circumcision More Acceptable Than Female Circumcision? by adahib: 8:35pm On Nov 18, 2012
pleep: I think this is the best example of anti male sexism in the world today. @ OP its the same reason why breast cancer research dwarfs prostate cancer research like 1000 to 1 even though more people die of prostate cancer. I actually did research on this. Apparently the un-circumcized male Instruments has around 20,000 nerve endings (these send pleasure signals to the brain) but circumcison reduces this number to 4000! Basically us circumcized men feel up to 5 times less pleasure from sexual activity than we should.

Even though we have higher sex drives, clitoral stimulation for women is twice as intense than penile stimulation for men. This because chicks have 8k nerve endings to our 4k. So basically girls have the potential to enjoy sexual activity much more because they don't have to get circumcized but dudes do all the work to initiate sex. undecided

It is simply human nature for people to care less about issues that effect the well-being of men. That is why so few people bother to ask the question you ask in your post.

... when you learn the facts about this stuff it can really piss you off.

totally on point. my opinion exactly. nobody seems to see anything wrong with male circumcision but will raise hell when it comes to female circumcision.circumcision is just one of the many discriminations against the male sex.take "violence against the girl child" for example or "women empowerment".they make it look as if the male sex has nothing to worry about.
Re: Why Is Male Circumcision More Acceptable Than Female Circumcision? by pleep(m): 1:37am On Nov 19, 2012
JallowBah:

Well, there is a way for men to grow the skin back. A man in USA have patent on the instrument to use.

A woman can`t grow the cl*t back. As far as I know, the most normal with women, is to chop off the cl*t, and the part of the inner labia that is hanging outside.

Jallowbah you are pathetic. I don't even know what to call this.... sexism, stupidity or just plain malice?

Your looking for all sorts of far fetched reasons to justify male circumcison.. while exaggerating female circumcison. No one here is saying female circumcison is good. But both female and male circumcision reduce the capacity for an individual to enjoy sexual activity, if you are against one you should be against the other.

Regrow the foreskin?.. look Jallowbah this is a rediculus excuse and you know it. A boy has the right to decide how he wants to live his life without his brainwashed malicious mother cutting off part of his penis.
Re: Why Is Male Circumcision More Acceptable Than Female Circumcision? by pleep(m): 1:45am On Nov 19, 2012
adahib:

totally on point. my opinion exactly. nobody seems to see anything wrong with male circumcision but will raise hell when it comes to female circumcision.circumcision is just one of the many discriminations against the male sex.take "violence against the girl child" for example or "women empowerment".they make it look as if the male sex has nothing to worry about.
98% of workplace deaths, higher infant mortality, higher dropout rates, majority of cancer deaths yet all the funding goes to breast cancer, 40% more jailtime for the same crimes, triple the suicide rates.. the list goes on and on. All the while most of the money and resources are being funneled to womens issues. The reason why people don't notice this is because both men and women are biologically programmed to value the life and wellbeing of females over males.

Its really something i wish i never learned about.
Re: Why Is Male Circumcision More Acceptable Than Female Circumcision? by JallowBah(f): 11:01am On Nov 19, 2012
pleep:

Jallowbah you are pathetic. I don't even know what to call this.... sexism, stupidity or just plain malice?

Your looking for all sorts of far fetched reasons to justify male circumcison.. while exaggerating female circumcison. No one here is saying female circumcison is good. But both female and male circumcision reduce the capacity for an individual to enjoy sexual activity, if you are against one you should be against the other.

Regrow the foreskin?.. look Jallowbah this is a rediculus excuse and you know it. A boy has the right to decide how he wants to live his life without his brainwashed malicious mother cutting off part of his penis.

How am I being pathetic when I am telling you that it is possible..? Google itsmiley
Re: Why Is Male Circumcision More Acceptable Than Female Circumcision? by pleep(m): 1:28pm On Nov 19, 2012
I know its possible. What is pathetic is the fact that you are trying so hard to justify male circumcison... i mean for God sake if you are against female circumcison, don't try and find excuses for male circumcision. Do you know how messed up that looks?

Are you a sexist jallowbah?
Re: Why Is Male Circumcision More Acceptable Than Female Circumcision? by JallowBah(f): 1:29pm On Nov 19, 2012
pleep: I know its possible. What is pathetic is the fact that you are trying so hard to justify male circumcison... i mean for God sake if you are against female circumcison, don't try and find excuses for male circumcision. Do you know how messed up that looks?

Are you a sexist jallowbah?

And where was I making excuses..?
Re: Why Is Male Circumcision More Acceptable Than Female Circumcision? by pleep(m): 1:33pm On Nov 19, 2012
You were trying to minimize the "badness" of male circumcision by saying men can grow a foreskin back... that is called making excuses.
Re: Why Is Male Circumcision More Acceptable Than Female Circumcision? by JallowBah(f): 2:06pm On Nov 19, 2012
pleep: You were trying to minimize the "badness" of male circumcision by saying men can grow a foreskin back... that is called making excuses.

That is what it turned into in YOUR head.

I was just saying; it IS possible for men who HAVE been cut, to actually get the skin, and feelings, back.
Just because you twist it into being an excuse, does not mean that is how I meant it. Next time, make sure you read my mind before stating things for me.
Re: Why Is Male Circumcision More Acceptable Than Female Circumcision? by pleep(m): 2:17pm On Nov 19, 2012
Just stop. I tell you how bad male circumsison is and the first thing you say is; "Well, there is a way for men to grow the skin back." That is called making an excuse.
Re: Why Is Male Circumcision More Acceptable Than Female Circumcision? by JallowBah(f): 2:34pm On Nov 19, 2012
Honey, you talked about how they lost many nerves. I said it is possible for them to grow the skin, and many nerves, back.

I was not talking about how bad or not bad it is, I was just stating a fact. Live with it. The only reason you are jumping on me, is because you do that in every discussion I am in, where you happen to be. Next thing you probably will come with, is some racist-bull, like you always do.

Have a good daysmiley
Re: Why Is Male Circumcision More Acceptable Than Female Circumcision? by pleep(m): 2:40pm On Nov 19, 2012
Well, I apologize then. wink I was interpreting what you wrote way more negatively than i should have

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Woman Marrying A Yoruba Man. Tips On Traditional Wedding Please! / See The Secret Ogboni Fraternity Membership Form In 1955 (photo) / List Of Local Government Areas In Taraba State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.