Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,813 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Which Sin Do You Think Is The Easiest To Commit? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Sin Do You Think Is The Easiest To Commit? (1934 Views)

Which Sin Do You Consider Most Common ? / Did Jesus Die for Our Sin? Which Sin? Ifeann Should Please Come In / Did Jesus For Our Sin? Which Sin? (no, Bring Your Proof If You R Truthful) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Sin Do You Think Is The Easiest To Commit? by blood1(f): 1:24pm On Nov 10, 2012
Hello folks!

Sin is sin.... In whatever religion... It doesn't matter how well we try to paint it to suit our purposes at any point... It doesn't also matter how strong our justification for committing such sin is, SIN is SIN!

Now, my question is, which sin do you find yourself or other people commiting most without premeditation? In my view, l think it is telling lies... Its so easy to claim over the phone that you are in Calabar when you are in Abuja... Or to even be in a 'meeting' when you are actually in bed! For guys... I love you with all my heart.... when we both know what you are after... For ladies... You are the only man in my life... Yet you have plans A,B,C,D....... to Z!

So, let's share... In view, which sin is it
Re: Which Sin Do You Think Is The Easiest To Commit? by Emmyk(m): 2:53pm On Nov 10, 2012
Lying.. It came to my mind the moment I saw the thread title.

1 Like

Re: Which Sin Do You Think Is The Easiest To Commit? by blood1(f): 3:08pm On Nov 10, 2012
Emmyk: Lying.. It came to my mind the moment I saw the thread title.
LOL! Guess everyone... Male, female, old, young.... is guilty of 'unplanned' lies...
Re: Which Sin Do You Think Is The Easiest To Commit? by armadeo(m): 5:04pm On Nov 10, 2012

Same here. Liar liar. Then lust of the flesh. That's even done on a subconcious level without the sinner knowing he/she has sinned.

1 Like

Re: Which Sin Do You Think Is The Easiest To Commit? by Joagbaje(m): 5:25pm On Nov 10, 2012
Insults and abuses on nairaland are the easiest sins to commit
Re: Which Sin Do You Think Is The Easiest To Commit? by Emmyk(m): 5:34pm On Nov 10, 2012
There was a time, for many months I didnt lie. I just tell the truth! Buh now, sadly I'm trying sha. I dont do "Big lies". Lol. I feel awkward whenever I lie.. Lawd have mercy!
Re: Which Sin Do You Think Is The Easiest To Commit? by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:36pm On Nov 10, 2012

NA WA! same here. shocked shocked shocked shocked

but then i realized lieing is not really a sin especially when you do it to avert triubke and do right things.
Re: Which Sin Do You Think Is The Easiest To Commit? by CrazyMan(m): 6:06pm On Nov 10, 2012
Joagbaje: Insults and abuses on nairaland are the easiest sins to commit
Very true...may God turn all the insults you've received on Nairaland to blessing for you in Jesus name.

But that doesn't mean I now agree to tithing...but I've never and would never insult you on your stand. wink

(1) (Reply)

I Saw Whitney Houston And Gadhafi In Hell A Woman Claims, They Gave Me Messages / 'A Gift Of Egg In The Dream' / Atheist--- Ur Explanation On Prophecy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.