Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,253 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Which Sin Do You Consider Most Common ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Sin Do You Consider Most Common ? (1550 Views)

Sex Between A Married Couple Is Not A Sin, Do You Agree Or Disagree? / Which Sin Is The Worst And Most Evil / Did Jesus Die for Our Sin? Which Sin? Ifeann Should Please Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Sin Do You Consider Most Common ? by PreciousBro: 1:48pm On Apr 14, 2015
Sin Is Sin Quite Alright Whether Lying,Stealing,Sexual Immorality,Worshipping Idols ,Committing Murder Etc .

But I am Very Certain In as Much as People Sin, Within Themselves They Ought To Know Which Is Most Likely Common To Them(ie The Ones They Often Commit and Feel Less Guilty Of) and Almost Often Committed and Perceived By People In The Society.

Hmmm I Have a Feeling It Is Telling Lies(A Lie),but That Isn't. Common By and To Me(My Opinion).

Note: I am Not Encouraging Nor Defending Sin, Just For Us To Discus It. And Please People, Ensure Not To Commit One While Telling Yours smiley

Thank You.
Re: Which Sin Do You Consider Most Common ? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 14, 2015
sex
Re: Which Sin Do You Consider Most Common ? by PreciousBro: 1:52pm On Apr 14, 2015
I Know Its Relative and a Comparative Scale To People .Example, To Some Certain Kinda People, Maybe Killing Their Fellow Human Is Common lol

While Others, Telling Lies Is Like Literally Stabbing God cheesy

Just Let Me Know Your Common Sin
Re: Which Sin Do You Consider Most Common ? by PreciousBro: 1:53pm On Apr 14, 2015
vickerz:
sex

LoL, I Might Quite agree With You Going By How Sexual Immorality Has Become Rampant In This Generation.

But Is Fornication/Adultery More Common Than Telling Lies ?
Re: Which Sin Do You Consider Most Common ? by PreciousBro: 1:57pm On Apr 14, 2015
A Source Told Me, Fighting Is Quite Common, Especially To Girls lol

Jealousy Too.

Love For Money etc
Re: Which Sin Do You Consider Most Common ? by swaggzo(m): 2:06pm On Apr 14, 2015
THE SIN OF FOOLIISHNESS.. IS THE DEADLIEST.

YOU BE TOO FOOLIISH TO RECOGNIZE YOUR SINS WHILE YOU BUSY COUNTING THE SINS OF OTHERS.

ITS A VERY GRAVE THING THAT MOST CHRISTIANS ARE GUILTY OF THIS.
Re: Which Sin Do You Consider Most Common ? by lizbethy: 2:13pm On Apr 14, 2015
in dis generation i guess sexual immorality is rampant dan telling lies
Re: Which Sin Do You Consider Most Common ? by PreciousBro: 2:13pm On Apr 14, 2015
swaggzo:
THE SIN OF FOOLIISHNESS.. IS THE DEADLIEST.

YOU BE TOO FOOLIISH TO RECOGNIZE YOUR SINS WHILE YOU BUSY COUNTING THE SINS OF OTHERS.

ITS A VERY GRAVE THING THAT MOST CHRISTIANS ARE GUILTY OF THIS.

Hmmmm, I Get This Too.

These Ones are Under The Hypocrite Category lol

And Ooh Boy ,They Sure are as Many as Grains Of Rice In a Full Sac grin grin
Re: Which Sin Do You Consider Most Common ? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 14, 2015
It varies though...

About the most common sin? Hmm...well,

Sin is a demon. They have their names:

Appolyon, Abaddon, Belial, The Beast, Asmodee, Baal, Magog, Mammon, Beelzebub, Paimon etc.

These are all responsible for different kinds of sins in different locations.
People smoking in cold regions of the world isn't because the weather is cold. No!
There is a demon of charge of that.

Every sin "consistently " committed is the handwork of a demonic and familiar spirit.

The subject of The Most Common Sin Cannot Be Deciphered. Why? These spirits are running to and fro because the end is near.

Locate which is still hanging around you and commit it to the Lord. smiley

1 Like

Re: Which Sin Do You Consider Most Common ? by PreciousBro: 8:50am On Apr 19, 2015
lizbethy:
in dis generation i guess sexual immorality is rampant dan telling lies

Which One Is Your Necessary Sin wink

Which One are You Most Guilty Of ?.. Ensure Not To Lie o shocked
Re: Which Sin Do You Consider Most Common ? by PreciousBro: 8:54am On Apr 19, 2015
emusmith:
It varies though...

About the most common sin? Hmm...well,

Sin is a demon. They have their names:

Appolyon, Abaddon, Belial, The Beast, Asmodee, Baal, Magog, Mammon, Beelzebub, Paimon etc.

These are all responsible for different kinds of sins in different locations.
People smoking in cold regions of the world isn't because the weather is cold. No!
There is a demon of charge of that.

Every sin "consistently " committed is the handwork of a demonic and familiar spirit.

The subject of The Most Common Sin Cannot Be Deciphered. Why? These spirits are running to and fro because the end is near.

Locate which is still hanging around you and commit it to the Lord. smiley

shocked shocked shocked

These Same Spirits Advance Certain Evil In Men Which Direct Them To Cause Their Short Coming Hence The Specific Sins They Commit. smiley
Re: Which Sin Do You Consider Most Common ? by kevoh(m): 9:10am On Apr 19, 2015
Telling 3 to 6 years old at every opportunity you have that one man up there will burn them in an everlasting fire angry
Re: Which Sin Do You Consider Most Common ? by SlimChay: 11:41pm On Jun 22, 2019
Re: Which Sin Do You Consider Most Common ? by PreciousBro: 8:25am On Sep 18, 2021
How about Jealousy!! ��
Re: Which Sin Do You Consider Most Common ? by sonmvayina(m): 11:50am On Sep 18, 2021
To me, it has to be idolatry...with the romams creating a god in their image and likeness.

And people have been fooled..

(1) (Reply)

How Can You Love God Whom You Have Not Seen? / Sodom And Gomorrah Has Finally Being Discovered In Jordan As Stated In The Bible / Is There A Difference Between Temple, Tabernacle And Synagogue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.