Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Why Do Nigerian Celebrities Hide Their Ages? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Do Nigerian Celebrities Hide Their Ages? (1577 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) / Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) / Nigerian Celebrities Who Died Between 2011 And 2013 (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerian Celebrities Hide Their Ages? by Emad(f): 11:00am On Feb 02, 2008
Guys please answer me this question

How many Celebrities' ages do we know?
In Hollywood every one knows how old, beyonce , Paris Hilton, Eddy murphy, you name it, every one knows how old they are
Here in 9ja, u go on to a web site of an artist and he tells you he is born on the 7th of January, does not tell u the year,
Some just say, he is in his mid twenties, why are they not proud of their ages?
Some one tell me i beg
Re: Why Do Nigerian Celebrities Hide Their Ages? by yongbabe(f): 6:49pm On Feb 05, 2008
because all of them are old women cheesy oops.
i dont know ohh. i dont realy see the point in hiding ages.
maybe they are worried ( in case of the women) that ppl would start asking y they r not married.

when a 9ja girl is over 25, almost always the 1st question ppl ask is:
" y u neva marry". so they r trying to aoid the question.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Celebrities Hide Their Ages? by segunpc(m): 9:55am On Feb 06, 2008
My sister i wonder o.

and it shows how civilise our celebrities are.

i personally sent a msg to omotolas site in respect of this.

lets hope they adjust.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Celebrities Hide Their Ages? by Emad(f): 10:25am On Feb 06, 2008
But what is so wrong with being whatever age?
to become a celebrity is not easy so even if u are 35, it does not matter
what is important is that u are a success in life angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Celebrities Hide Their Ages? by ritchboy(m): 12:34pm On Feb 06, 2008
the case of our musicians/actors is better, at least they dont lie about their ages, they just conceal it.
one of these days the real age of one of our footballers will come out, and its going to be very embarassing
Re: Why Do Nigerian Celebrities Hide Their Ages? by trendy(f): 12:36pm On Feb 06, 2008
Emad you want to ruin their chances of getting roles abi grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Celebrities Hide Their Ages? by efuah(f): 10:22am On Feb 07, 2008
trendy:

Emad you want to ruin their chances of getting roles abi grin
abi o. . . lol grin

(1) (Reply)

Reverend King Impregnates Lover In Prison? / Adieu Sonny Okosun! / Oge Okoye Wants To Go International!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.