Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,458 members, 7,830,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Shoe Addicts Anonymous - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Shoe Addicts Anonymous (8905 Views)

Pictures Of Horse Hoof Shoe / Italian And Spanish Shoe And Bags At Brgain Prices / For Jeans Addicts Only: Come On In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shoe Addicts Anonymous by malibubarb(f): 3:22pm On Apr 20, 2006
@kajad
I had never heard of this lady! lol. I think she is my hero! grin

@lilred
you are very right. I mean shows can tell a lot about a persons personality or simply just how they are feeling that that. And dont be jealous of my crazy collection, it really is a problem. lol. That is all I buy (well that and bags that match!) And the worse part is I have never even worn some of them. sad

Re: Shoe Addicts Anonymous by hotangel2(f): 4:33pm On Apr 20, 2006
Ohh boy pink timbs r hot,

Zainny im lovin ur fashion sense.
Re: Shoe Addicts Anonymous by Badman888(m): 9:03pm On Apr 20, 2006
what 500, wow thats alot, me i got lots of sneakers and boots different colours.
Re: Shoe Addicts Anonymous by malibubarb(f): 11:00pm On Apr 20, 2006
@Badman888
I know guys who have more shoes than me and they are just sneakers. lol
I have like 3 pairs of sneakers, how many pairs of shoes do u think u have?
Re: Shoe Addicts Anonymous by Badman888(m): 1:33am On Apr 21, 2006
not that much and alot was given out, start a new collection of sneakers
Re: Shoe Addicts Anonymous by sade511(f): 1:43am On Apr 21, 2006
Those pink pumps are soooooooo cute.
Re: Shoe Addicts Anonymous by princeonx: 6:03am On Apr 21, 2006
You must have a different bedroom for all that! Do you ever give out something? cux most people that do don't have that much! they buy couple of new pair and give out old once! unless you're counting left as one and right as two! somebody help cux I don't get it!
Re: Shoe Addicts Anonymous by zebudaya(m): 1:09pm On Apr 21, 2006
I want these so bad but they are so expensive

Re: Shoe Addicts Anonymous by Eastcoast(f): 2:25pm On Apr 21, 2006
prince_onx:

You must have a different bedroom for all that! Do you ever give out something? cux most people that do don't have that much! they buy couple of new pair and give out old once! unless you're counting left as one and right as two! somebody help cux I don't get it!
u r so hilarious. well she said she is a shoe addict so what do you expect. hmm undecided undecided undecided
Re: Shoe Addicts Anonymous by maki(f): 3:37pm On Apr 21, 2006
You people want to just kill me cry

i'm a shoe freakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked
Re: Shoe Addicts Anonymous by spikedcylinder: 4:27pm On Apr 21, 2006
maluburb,i love those ysl(s)!beautiful, plus i love gold!gold belts,shoes,shirts, i just love the colour!
Re: Shoe Addicts Anonymous by hotangel2(f): 4:29pm On Apr 21, 2006
spikedcylinder:

maluburb,i love those ysl(s)!beautiful, plus i love gold!gold belts,shoes,shirts, i just love the colour!

We r different. lol, I love silver!!! Everything silver. Silver and diamonds. I Dislike gold, and i have just few gold stuffs. I dont use my money to buy gold. Urrghh!. lol
Re: Shoe Addicts Anonymous by spikedcylinder: 4:44pm On Apr 21, 2006
Am not a fan of gold jewlery though!(i prefer them coloured and flashy)i love gold as a colour, especially a combination of olive green and gold!love it!
Re: Shoe Addicts Anonymous by maki(f): 4:49pm On Apr 21, 2006
somebody can kill me wit shoes

am praying for my death not to come from shoes
Re: Shoe Addicts Anonymous by spikedcylinder: 5:02pm On Apr 21, 2006
huh?
is that direct translation for `WON LE FI BATA PAMI?`
Re: Shoe Addicts Anonymous by Eastcoast(f): 7:43pm On Apr 21, 2006
i used to be a fan of gold but these days, i just love silver, silver, and more silver. kiss kiss kiss kiss it is  cool cool cool
Re: Shoe Addicts Anonymous by sade511(f): 7:58pm On Apr 21, 2006
I love gold, silver is just not my color. I dont like how it looks on me.
Re: Shoe Addicts Anonymous by my2cents(m): 8:34pm On Apr 21, 2006
minollo, minono, I can't tell LOL
Re: Shoe Addicts Anonymous by malibubarb(f): 8:35pm On Apr 21, 2006
Gold is really in right now!!!
I LOVE GOD!
Belts, shoes, everything! The purse I bought yesterday has gold studs on it, they match my new shoes that are brown with gold hints,
I needed a fix before finals start,
Re: Shoe Addicts Anonymous by Eastcoast(f): 9:14pm On Apr 21, 2006
u r lucky, u can shop b4 ur finals. as for me, i'm going crazy. i have so many finals coming up. cry
Re: Shoe Addicts Anonymous by malibubarb(f): 9:30pm On Apr 21, 2006
@ Eastcoast: oh hunnie if i didnt shop I would kill someone.
I have finals monday thru thursday all at 7:30am!! and on tuesday I have TWO (Economics and Statistics for business!) I think im going to cry! lol
And to top it off I wanna go back home to Las vegas for a month, meaning I have to pack my stuff, so much stress, but my new shoes are meditation. lol
I'm goin again tomorrow. grin
Re: Shoe Addicts Anonymous by Eastcoast(f): 9:32pm On Apr 21, 2006
ur really hooked on shopping.
Re: Shoe Addicts Anonymous by hotangel2(f): 9:43pm On Apr 21, 2006
I think i understand malibu.

She cures her stress by buying shoes. It's like therapy. lol, I wish i could do that. cheesy cheesy

I need to visit u girl, so u can hook a sistah up on something. wink

Can u post some of ur personal shoes? Like take a picture n post them here, so i will know which one i'll steal when i come to say hi to u. cheesy
Re: Shoe Addicts Anonymous by Z4M4eva(f): 9:51pm On Apr 21, 2006
l.o.l l.o.l l.o.l @ Hot Angel
Re: Shoe Addicts Anonymous by Prada(f): 10:22pm On Apr 21, 2006
@Malibubarb
« on: April 19, 2006, 10:35 PM »
Since you are a shoe addict I'm sure you already have some shoes from these designers but I will still mention some few ones that I like. Unfortunately I don't know how to paste pics but I must confess I've never had the time to try before so you must pardon me.
Anyway you should try buying shoes from: Casadei, Gina, Tods, Lacroix, Alexander Mcqueen, Robert Clegerie,Celine, Marc Jacobs, Bottega Veneta, Hermes,Cesare Paciotti, Miu Miu,Jimmy Choo, Jil Sander, Audley,John Galliano,Chloe, just to name a few. I love shoes myself but I guess I can't tell you how many have got because I've lost count! I love Christian Louboutin and Manolos as well
Re: Shoe Addicts Anonymous by malibubarb(f): 10:49pm On Apr 21, 2006
@Prada: for me I love Alexander Mcqueen, Celine, Marc Jacobs, Bottega Veneta, Miu Miu, Dior, Cavalli, Jimmy Choo, and Manolos.
I think you are the only one who understands that feeling imt alking about. HAHA! And I think you beat me in the obsession because I have actually counted all my shoes. lol. I have seperate closest for my shoes. HAHA!

But I have been trying to post up pics but the stupid site keeps telling me that my file is too large, tongue
I'm trying to re-size them, I'll put them up soon. Since I'm packing to go home to vegas I have been going thru all my shoes and I know you guys would love to see some of the funky ones I have. lol.

But @hot-angel: you should definately come and visit. lol. I'm gonna be between Las Vegas, Malibu, LA and New York. Where do u live?
Re: Shoe Addicts Anonymous by hotangel2(f): 10:54pm On Apr 21, 2006
Ohh, The security guards on Air force one, don't want me to tell you the state we r in now. We r still flying, i'll let u know when we land. K?

But hey, im still comming to visit. Re-size the pictures, or use "imageshack" to upload them, and paste the link here in an [Img] box.
Re: Shoe Addicts Anonymous by malibubarb(f): 11:02pm On Apr 21, 2006
wait,
ok now i really wanna know where u r?
or even where u r from? do u stay in a specific city?, usually?
Re: Shoe Addicts Anonymous by hotangel2(f): 11:05pm On Apr 21, 2006
U really wanna know where i aM? Im flying, inside "air force one".

We normally stay in washington DC. If we r not flying, I mean myself and Mr. President. cheesy

Okay on a serious note,, i Live in TX.
Re: Shoe Addicts Anonymous by malibubarb(f): 3:33am On Apr 22, 2006
lol.
Texas, thats pretty cool.
The girl I live with is from Katy, Texas. And A LOT of people at my school are from Texas, lol. Its ridiculous!
Re: Shoe Addicts Anonymous by queen2(f): 8:05pm On Apr 22, 2006
wow, nice shoes smiley
Re: Shoe Addicts Anonymous by queen2(f): 8:07pm On Apr 22, 2006
and this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Your Holy Routine Before A Night Out? / Oriflame Cosmetics Products / A Guy With Butt Implant (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.