Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Shoe Addicts Anonymous - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Shoe Addicts Anonymous (8906 Views)

Pictures Of Horse Hoof Shoe / Italian And Spanish Shoe And Bags At Brgain Prices / For Jeans Addicts Only: Come On In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shoe Addicts Anonymous by chiogo(f): 9:31pm On Oct 12, 2007
Am not a shoe addict, i only got like 4 pairs, more like a sneakers addict, i love boots tho, them fuzzy, long ones. smiley

@Omogenaija, i love them coach shoes, i see few people wearin' them here but i didn't know d name. it's not that common over here. Nikes and jordans are d most common sneakers in boston.

@Nella, i love them timberland boots, they're so cute!! smiley
Re: Shoe Addicts Anonymous by MoOdYLaDy(f): 11:02pm On Oct 12, 2007
omogenaija:

yes i saw the boots yesterday, i'm going to save my pay checks and i'm going to buy them , and of course those shoes r real, shey your doubting your little sister embarassed undecided[s] u know u trained me well [/s] , the last one i posted came out like 05 o 06 fall . they came out with the one for 07 which is similiar after i brought the old one angry
iu saw some of their shoes on sales but it was the ugly ones
[size=13pt]No jare I wasn't really doubting you, it was just that  i never saw the last coach shoes you posted before tongue, lol sales for coach shoes shocked shocked shocked dream on oh, maybe after 1yrs when the style is out of fashion, but what am planning on getting this week is the little black coach purse cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, their things are so tempting if someone is not careful your whole bank acct will be spent on it.[/size]
Re: Shoe Addicts Anonymous by omogenaija(f): 1:27am On Oct 13, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

[size=13pt]No jare I wasn't really doubting you, it was just that i never saw the last coach shoes you posted before tongue, lol sales for coach shoes shocked shocked shocked dream on oh, maybe after 1yrs when the style is out of fashion, but what am planning on getting this week is the little black coach purse cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, their things are so tempting if someone is not careful your whole bank acct will be spent on it.[/size]

for real , but im not crazy about their bags or bags in general undecided and i saw some nike boots that were supirsingly nice @ my job 2day, let me look for the pic

p.s it looks nicer up front

Re: Shoe Addicts Anonymous by MoOdYLaDy(f): 6:36pm On Oct 13, 2007
ewwwwwwww this is not fine oh shocked shocked shocked lai lai i won't even waste my money buying it, chie grin grin.

Btw, what's the price tongue
Re: Shoe Addicts Anonymous by omogenaija(f): 7:25pm On Oct 13, 2007
its only $70 and i get 30% off , go look @ it @ the mall u will like it
Re: Shoe Addicts Anonymous by MoOdYLaDy(f): 8:10pm On Oct 13, 2007
[size=13pt]Na you dey enjoy oh since you are not paying full price for it, well i will check it out since am going home for the weekend[/size]
Re: Shoe Addicts Anonymous by omogenaija(f): 3:34am On Nov 04, 2007
@ moodylady i got the coach boots grin they were on sale for this weekend only $160 instead of $218 u better get to macys b4 monday
Re: Shoe Addicts Anonymous by MoOdYLaDy(f): 2:58pm On Nov 04, 2007
omogenaija:

@ moodylady i got the coach boots grin they were on sale for this weekend only $160 instead of $218 u better get to macys before monday
Really I dey jealous you oh sad sad sad, wish i can buy it but am shopping for Naija vacation for xmas cry cry, so can you borrow me the shoe, to rock it for xmas tongue And did you buy it yourself abi you parents helped you a little grin grin

Btw, did you order it online or went to the their department store to get it and i didn't realize there was sales going on, maybe I would have gotten an hand wristlet because i need another one
Re: Shoe Addicts Anonymous by omogenaija(f): 5:37pm On Nov 04, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

Really I dey jealous you oh sad sad sad, wish i can buy it but am shopping for Naija vacation for xmas cry cry, so can you borrow me the shoe, to rock it for xmas tongue And did you buy it yourself abi you parents helped you a little grin grin

Btw, did you order it online or went to the their department store to get it and i didn't realize there was sales going on, maybe I would have gotten an hand wristlet because i need another one

my mom brought it for me grin and i went to macys to get them , but only some of their winter boots were on sale , i dont think coach bags ever go on sale unless its the end of the season undecided
r u going to naija this xmas ? u can have the boots and my other coach shoes if u give me ur tricket tongue
wats ur shoe size by the way ?
Re: Shoe Addicts Anonymous by MoOdYLaDy(f): 6:07pm On Nov 04, 2007
omogenaija:

my mom brought it for me grin and i went to macys to get them , but only some of their winter boots were on sale , i don't think coach bags ever go on sale unless its the end of the season undecided
r u going to naija this xmas ? u can have the boots and my other coach shoes if u give me your tricket tongue
wats your shoe size by the way ?
Eya lucky you oh and aren't you the last born, omo you dey enjoy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. well the city i school at the macy doesn't carry all those nice things because they said most people don't usually but them. yeap am going oh, can't wait, well i wear size 8.5 embarassed embarassed embarassed, don't really have a small feet, am not really the coach bags unlike before, you be original ole oh trade my ticket for coach shoe grin grin grin dream on girl
Re: Shoe Addicts Anonymous by omogenaija(f): 6:38pm On Nov 04, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

Eya lucky you oh and aren't you the last born, omo you dey enjoy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. well the city i school at the macy doesn't carry all those nice things because they said most people don't usually but them. yeap am going oh, can't wait, well i wear size 8.5 embarassed embarassed embarassed, don't really have a small feet, am not really the coach bags unlike before, you be original ole oh trade my ticket for coach shoe grin grin grin dream on girl

well have fun ,  i know that they r organsing an ankara night on the 20th in naija it was on facebook,  have fun . and yes im the last born of 3  tongue
but my agbaya sister gets everything
and 8.5 isnt big im a size 9 or 8.5 upwards , i brought the boots in a 9
Re: Shoe Addicts Anonymous by MoOdYLaDy(f): 7:03pm On Nov 04, 2007
omogenaija:

well have fun ,  i know that they r organsing an ankara night on the 20th in naija it was on facebook,  have fun . and yes im the last born of 3  tongue
but my agbaya sister gets everything
and 8.5 isnt big im a size 9 or 8.5 upwards , i brought the boots in a 9
ankara night lol that will be fun to see, thanks girl kiss. big sisters loves cheating their younger once sometimes, don't worry when she's done with school, your mum will be all yours, well I wear size 9 boot too, because you need a little room for sock
Re: Shoe Addicts Anonymous by awule: 10:09am On Dec 07, 2017
Made-in-Nigeria Quality Footwears
Bulk Buyers/Resellers Wanted in Nigeria and Africa
Buy Nigeria to Grow Nigeria!
Bethelmendels Int’l Ltd, is proud to introduce B-first brand of made-in- Nigeria quality footwears to Nigerians, Africans and the rest of the world. Yes, who says nothing good can come out of Nigeria? We are here to prove you wrong! The quality of our footwear is comparable to those produced in Europe and America. With our ultra-Modern factory located in the industrial hub of Lagos, we are set to revolutionize the comatose footwear industry in Nigeria.
Right now we have already launched into the Nigerian market, three designs that enjoying widespread market acceptance and demand. And more designs are in the pipeline. Our dream is to dominate the Nigeria footwear market with multifarious footwear types and designs. This is aimed at discouraging the incessant importation of low quality footwear from Asia countries into the Nigerian market, and by extension growing the footwear industry.
Check our current design models, sizes and packing:
Model 1: Kids Leather Footwear ( used as Casual & school shoes)
Size: 9(29) 11(31), 12(32), 13(33), 1(34)
PACKING: 24PCS/CARTON
MODEL 2: SNEAKERS
SIZE: 2(36), 3(37), 4(38), 5(39), 6(40), 7(41), 8(42), 9(43), 10(44), 11(45)
PACKING: 24PCS/CARTON
MODEL 3: ( HAWK BOOT FOOTWEARS)
SIZE: 4(38), 5(39), 6(40), 7(41), 8(42), 9(43), 10(44), 11(45)
PACKING: 12PCS/CARTON
WHY YOU NEED TO BUY BULK MADE IN NIGERIA FOOTWEARS FROM US
1. We sell quality Made-in-Nigeria footwears comparable to Europe and America standard
2. Our footwears designs are classic and durable
3. You enjoy fantastic bulk price discount
4. When you buy our Made-Nigeria-Footwear, you would help in growing the Nigeria economy
5. We offer nationwide delivery, saving you the cost and stress incurred in the purchasing process.
6. Our quality Made in Nigeria shoes are ideal for export business.
To Buy in Bulk as a Reseller
Call/whatsapp: Call/whatsapp: 08036911296, 08180065490, 07065804088, 08087656176
This opportunity is for market shoe dealers, boutique owners, Online Fashion & Footwears stores, online marketers, start-up entrepreneurs
Office Address: 27, Atinuke Olabanji Str. Off Awolowo Way, by Balogun b/stop. Ikeja-Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Your Holy Routine Before A Night Out? / Oriflame Cosmetics Products / A Guy With Butt Implant (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.