Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,306 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Please Help Before Voguepay Put Me Out Of Business - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help Before Voguepay Put Me Out Of Business (9160 Views)

Royal Rumble! Paga Vs. Voguepay. Vs Gtpay. Vs Interswitch. Vs Zenith Global Pay / Eyowo Vs Voguepay / Help! Before I Enter Another Waterloo, Is Syskay.com A Good Host? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Before Voguepay Put Me Out Of Business by ibietela2(m): 8:42pm On Nov 10, 2012
I am currently running an ecommerce site using opencart{www.ehealthdiarystore.com} where i sell digital products and i was thinking of using multiple payment gateway since Paypal{widely use} do not accept nigeria. Now after the installation and i took a test mode to try the payment service i discovered that voguepay.com charges just 25naira for a $25 product. How do i fix this ish before i go bankrupt?? AM using 2checkout.com, payza.com and voguepay.com

1 Like

Re: Please Help Before Voguepay Put Me Out Of Business by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 10, 2012
ibietela2: I am currently running an ecommerce site using opencart{www.ehealthdiarystore.com} where i sell digital products and i was thinking of using multiple payment gateway since Paypal{widely use} do not accept nigeria. Now after the installation and i took a test mode to try the payment service i discovered that voguepay.com charges just 25naira for a $25 product. How do i fix this ish before i go bankrupt?? AM using 2checkout.com, payza.com and voguepay.com

contact voguepay, they should be able to support you
Re: Please Help Before Voguepay Put Me Out Of Business by lojik(m): 11:01pm On Nov 10, 2012
Do a currency conversion before you connect to voguepay.
We are working on a currency conversion module that will be available when we start accepting International credit cards (Very soon) but until then, all our payments are processed in Naira and you have to do your conversion before submitting to VoguePay.

Sorry this feature is not available yet. We cannot release a module that is in Alpha stage.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Before Voguepay Put Me Out Of Business by Chrisvicmall: 6:00am On Nov 11, 2012
While you sell your products on your website, you might consider selling your products on our platform (www.chrisvicmall.com). Nigerians can purchase your product. We pay you in dollar. This method give you the chance to reach more Nigerians and at the same time still receive your money in dollars. If you have questions, you can chat with us on our website.
Re: Please Help Before Voguepay Put Me Out Of Business by ibietela2(m): 11:23pm On Nov 11, 2012
lojik: Do a currency conversion before you connect to voguepay.
We are working on a currency conversion module that will be available when we start accepting International credit cards (Very soon) but until then, all our payments are processed in Naira and you have to do your conversion before submitting to VoguePay.

Sorry this feature is not available yet. We cannot release a module that is in Alpha stage.

Ok... No problem then i will wait
Re: Please Help Before Voguepay Put Me Out Of Business by ibietela2(m): 11:25pm On Nov 11, 2012
Chrisvicmall: While you sell your products on your website, you might consider selling your products on our platform (www.chrisvicmall.com). Nigerians can purchase your product. We pay you in dollar. This method give you the chance to reach more Nigerians and at the same time still receive your money in dollars. If you have questions, you can chat with us on our website.

Thanks will consider that.
Re: Please Help Before Voguepay Put Me Out Of Business by encoreCEO: 3:38pm On Nov 12, 2012
Of course i use VoguePay too, though not for International transactions yet. Am just thinking the new module (Currency conversion) will be a great addition to VoguePay suite. Am watching out as well. Keep it up VoguePay
Re: Please Help Before Voguepay Put Me Out Of Business by Slyr0x: 5:22pm On Nov 12, 2012
Chrisvicmall: While you sell your products on your website, you might consider selling your products on our platform (www.chrisvicmall.com). Nigerians can purchase your product. We pay you in dollar. This method give you the chance to reach more Nigerians and at the same time still receive your money in dollars. If you have questions, you can chat with us on our website.

You will be banned from this board the next time you try derailing a thread with your Ad.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Before Voguepay Put Me Out Of Business by pastormustwacc: 10:56pm On Nov 12, 2012
Slyr0x:

You will be banned from this board the next time you try derailing a thread with your Ad.
I have been seeing that nonsense add too much, permanent ban will be required actually.
Re: Please Help Before Voguepay Put Me Out Of Business by ibietela2(m): 5:11am On Nov 13, 2012
lojik: Do a currency conversion before you connect to voguepay.

Thanks
Re: Please Help Before Voguepay Put Me Out Of Business by puzuwe: 2:39am On Feb 11, 2013
Nigeria Payment Gateway
Receive debit/credit card payment online in Nigeria.No setup fees.
Try it.

www.Payfas.com
Re: Please Help Before Voguepay Put Me Out Of Business by GraphicsPlus(m): 4:18pm On Feb 12, 2013
U sell digital products? do u know the meaning of selling digital products? becos i can see u sell phones, tablets and laptops. digital products ar software, ebooks, videos and pictures.

again, u sell eletronic related stuff, bt ur url is ehealth. do u used to sell health related products before?
Re: Please Help Before Voguepay Put Me Out Of Business by ibietela2(m): 5:30pm On Feb 12, 2013
GraphicsPlus: U sell digital products? do u know the meaning of selling digital products? becos i can see u sell phones, tablets and laptops. digital products ar software, ebooks, videos and pictures.

again, u sell eletronic related stuff, bt ur url is ehealth. do u used to sell health related products before?

Dude? Where did you see electronics at www.shop.healthable.org huh? I sell digital products such as ebooks
Re: Please Help Before Voguepay Put Me Out Of Business by yamakuza: 2:18am On Feb 13, 2013
puzuwe: Nigeria Payment Gateway
Try it.

www.Payfas.com

are you affiliated with Voguepay, or is Voguepay now powering other payment processors?

https://www.payfas.com/howitworks.php

i ask because theres a reference to Voguepay on the URL above. Probably a copy and paste job.

Re: Please Help Before Voguepay Put Me Out Of Business by GraphicsPlus(m): 12:57pm On Feb 13, 2013
ibietela2:

Dude? Where did you see electronics at www.shop.healthable.org huh? I sell digital products such as ebooks

This is the website you first submitted: www.ehealthdiarystore.com
Re: Please Help Before Voguepay Put Me Out Of Business by ibietela2(m): 5:08am On Feb 14, 2013
GraphicsPlus:

This is the website you first submitted: www.ehealthdiarystore.com

Yeah am not using it.
Re: Please Help Before Voguepay Put Me Out Of Business by Gmmail(m): 10:14pm On Feb 14, 2013
puzuwe: Nigeria Payment Gateway
Try it.

www.Payfas.com

@ Mr Payfas
Your site very good the best i have seen in recent times,
from your developers page, your platform has zero security.
Re: Please Help Before Voguepay Put Me Out Of Business by puzuwe: 10:47am On Mar 08, 2013
@ Gmmail

Developrs page ?

We concentrate our security policies in our clients accounts , when logged in.

PAYFAS.COM FRAUD PREVENTION POLICIES
-------------------------------------
Phone Verification and Validation.

To ensure safety at all times we have devised a system we call phone verification as all transactions are monitored on the account holders mobile phone to ensure that he/she/company gets alerts at all times.
Bank Account Verification

Bank Account Verification enhances the overall security of your account and our network, it allow us to maintain our strict compliance with anti-money laundering and anti-terrorist funding legislation.
128/256-bit SSL Encryption

256-bit Security Socket Layer encryption is our guarantee that you can trust us with your personal details.
Re: Please Help Before Voguepay Put Me Out Of Business by Gmmail(m): 8:32pm On Mar 08, 2013
puzuwe: @ Gmmail

Developrs page ?

We concentrate our security policies in our clients accounts , when logged in.

PAYFAS.COM FRAUD PREVENTION POLICIES
-------------------------------------
Phone Verification and Validation.

To ensure safety at all times we have devised a system we call phone verification as all transactions are monitored on the account holders mobile phone to ensure that he/she/company gets alerts at all times.
Bank Account Verification

Bank Account Verification enhances the overall security of your account and our network, it allow us to maintain our strict compliance with anti-money laundering and anti-terrorist funding legislation.
128/256-bit SSL Encryption

256-bit Security Socket Layer encryption is our guarantee that you can trust us with your personal details.

there seem to be no way to authorize transactions.
Re: Please Help Before Voguepay Put Me Out Of Business by akintun: 11:06pm On Mar 08, 2013
U should change d topic, it is misleading .
Re: Please Help Before Voguepay Put Me Out Of Business by ibietela2(m): 3:29am On Mar 09, 2013
akintun: U should change d topic, it is misleading .

what is misleading you
Re: Please Help Before Voguepay Put Me Out Of Business by Nobody: 11:06am On May 09, 2015
For those who use voguepay with opencart, how did you fix that up? I am having issues with installing the vogue pay payment plugin.
Re: Please Help Before Voguepay Put Me Out Of Business by MyEwebtutor: 7:33pm On Aug 20, 2015
#Voguepay is a scam
#Voguepay is a scam @voguepay http://authoritywizard.com/voguepay-is-a-scam-voguepay-ranked-as-nigeria-top-scammer/

Stay away from @voguepay
Re: Please Help Before Voguepay Put Me Out Of Business by Smart101: 11:04am On Mar 22, 2016
ibietela2:
I am currently running an ecommerce site using opencart{www.ehealthdiarystore.com} where i sell digital products and i was thinking of using multiple payment gateway since Paypal{widely use} do not accept nigeria. Now after the installation and i took a test mode to try the payment service i discovered that voguepay.com charges just 25naira for a $25 product. How do i fix this ish before i go bankrupt?? AM using 2checkout.com, payza.com and voguepay.com

It is been a long while since 2012, but I am aware that VoguePay has since launched its international payment platform: http://blog.voguepay.com/voguepay-global-platform-for-international-payment-and-transaction/

MyEwebtutor:
#Voguepay is a scam
#Voguepay is a scam @voguepay http://authoritywizard.com/voguepay-is-a-scam-voguepay-ranked-as-nigeria-top-scammer/

Stay away from @voguepay

I have been using their platform for a long time with no record of fraud. Apart from their highly effective customer service team, I have found their Support Center useful http://blog.voguepay.com/kb

The website that @MyEwebtutor linked to is no more up and I was not able to verify his claim. However, it looks to me that this poster is a troll.

However, there have been some occasional disappointment like the recent VISA international card not working, but I later realized that it was a general problem caused by VISA which affected all bank transactions.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Before Voguepay Put Me Out Of Business by barnabas91: 7:35pm On Jun 28, 2016
Has all the issues stated above me been solved
I also want to integrate Voguepay on my site.
Re: Please Help Before Voguepay Put Me Out Of Business by barnabas91: 3:40am On Jun 29, 2016
With Voguepay, can Someone with verve or MasterCard ATM CARD pay through the site?
Re: Please Help Before Voguepay Put Me Out Of Business by ideologies(m): 12:07pm On Jun 12, 2018
barnabas91:
With Voguepay, can Someone with verve or MasterCard ATM CARD pay through the site?
yes, but am very sure of visa and mastercard

(1) (Reply)

Best Online Payment Systems In Nigeria / Top 7 Free Virtual Credit Card Providers / Six Tips For Successful Blogging Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.