Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,949 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Royal Rumble! Paga Vs. Voguepay. Vs Gtpay. Vs Interswitch. Vs Zenith Global Pay - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Royal Rumble! Paga Vs. Voguepay. Vs Gtpay. Vs Interswitch. Vs Zenith Global Pay (16217 Views)

Anyone Used Paga Epay To Accept Payment On Website? / Please Help Before Voguepay Put Me Out Of Business / Eyowo Vs Voguepay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Royal Rumble! Paga Vs. Voguepay. Vs Gtpay. Vs Interswitch. Vs Zenith Global Pay by zebudaya(m): 1:05pm On Mar 04, 2013
Programmers/Webmasters I hail ooo

I've been doing research on Naija payment processors Paga,Voguepay,GTPay,Interswitch,& Zenith Global Pay. From your experience, Which one is best? and why?

By the way I've placed a big curse on anyone of you nasty spammers that intend to derail this thread with your silly ad's or fake payment processors.

.....Ok back to the issue at hand.

1 Like

Re: Royal Rumble! Paga Vs. Voguepay. Vs Gtpay. Vs Interswitch. Vs Zenith Global Pay by JummyBy: 9:41pm On Mar 04, 2013
Voguepay seems very good for me. I had no knowledge on managing payment processors but they have resources on their website I consult regularly that makes it easy for me to incorporate what I need on my site. I havent tried Paga but the others' integration costs really put me off. Na wetin dem dey do Voguepay dey do jare. I use Voguepay 4 free grin grin grin oshofree grin
Re: Royal Rumble! Paga Vs. Voguepay. Vs Gtpay. Vs Interswitch. Vs Zenith Global Pay by ojochidem(m): 10:09pm On Mar 04, 2013
Yes VoguePay is it with ease of intgration and direct connection to interswitch and not through GTpay as it was initially.
Re: Royal Rumble! Paga Vs. Voguepay. Vs Gtpay. Vs Interswitch. Vs Zenith Global Pay by peterpot: 7:58am On Mar 05, 2013
Judging from ease of integration, VoguePay is it. Cost of Integration too, you have VoguePay. For my business, these two factors are very important. VoguePay has actually simplified the whole process of online payment processing

1 Like

Re: Royal Rumble! Paga Vs. Voguepay. Vs Gtpay. Vs Interswitch. Vs Zenith Global Pay by Kunlayd: 10:29am On Mar 05, 2013
I read it in ThisDay newspaper sometime ago that Voguepay is Nigeria's largest payment processor in terms of number of customers. I dont know how true that is but if it is true, then it explains which one is the best.
Re: Royal Rumble! Paga Vs. Voguepay. Vs Gtpay. Vs Interswitch. Vs Zenith Global Pay by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 05, 2013
PAGA,VOGUEPAY,GTPAY,ZENITH use interswitch for processing their card payment.

PAGA - A MOBILE MONEY COMPANY
VOGUEPAY - RUN BY A SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT COMPANY

GTPAY - A PRODUCT OF GTBANK
ZENITH - A PRODUCT OF ZENITH BANK

interswitch - REAL CARD PROCESSING COMPANY

OTHERS ARE JUST AGGREGATOR TO interswitch.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

interswitc remains the BEST & KING OF THE SOUTH grin grin cheesy
1. they chop money from all transaction process by others
2. if they are down others are down too
3. if they increase their charges others will too
4. if they change some code, others might have to changes their too and cause service disruption
5. they control the industry, they are not even considerate, they do what their merchant does on quickteller

1 Like

Re: Royal Rumble! Paga Vs. Voguepay. Vs Gtpay. Vs Interswitch. Vs Zenith Global Pay by halimat1985(f): 10:48am On Mar 05, 2013
Voguepay is the obvious winner.

Support:
Interswitch, GTPay and Globalpay all have very poor support.
They dont even offer support on weekends.
They also do not offer technical support. Although GTPay recommends some freelancers to offer technical support but the support cost is too expensive.

Tools:
Undoubtedly, Voguepay floors their competition in terms of the tools available for integration and monitoring. The most inspiring is their new webview tool. My marketer can monitor sales without knowing my voguepay login details.

Cost of Integration:
I don't know how much paga charges but Globalpay and Voguepay are both free.

Overall
I choose Voguepay. Its d best.
Re: Royal Rumble! Paga Vs. Voguepay. Vs Gtpay. Vs Interswitch. Vs Zenith Global Pay by halimat1985(f): 10:54am On Mar 05, 2013
ActiveMan:
interswitch - REAL CARD PROCESSING COMPANY

OTHERS ARE JUST AGGREGATOR TO interswitch.

Point of correction.
Interswitch does not issue any card again. They are Mastercard aggregators too.
Their interswitch card has been discontinued because its not chip and pin. Their verve card is dead because banks have chosen VISA and Mastercard over the dead interswitch card because of CBN compliance.
Also, interswitch does not process visa and etranzact cards like other aggregators. Interswitch limits you to Mastercard only.

Infact, i think interswitch is the worst because you can only accept mastercard through them. No VISA, No Etranzact.
Re: Royal Rumble! Paga Vs. Voguepay. Vs Gtpay. Vs Interswitch. Vs Zenith Global Pay by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 05, 2013
halimat1985:

Point of correction.
Interswitch does not issue any card again. They are Mastercard aggregators too.
Their interswitch card has been discontinued because its not chip and pin. Their verve card is dead because banks have chosen VISA and Mastercard over the dead interswitch card because of CBN compliance.
Also, interswitch does not process visa and etranzact cards like other aggregators. Interswitch limits you to Mastercard only.

Infact, i think interswitch is the worst because you can only accept mastercard through them. No VISA, No Etranzact.

even if they do not even issue verve card again some people still have verve card

have you seen VOGUEPAY CARD lol cheesy (just joking)

but do you agree with me that others are aggregator to them?
Re: Royal Rumble! Paga Vs. Voguepay. Vs Gtpay. Vs Interswitch. Vs Zenith Global Pay by halimat1985(f): 11:16am On Mar 05, 2013
ActiveMan:

even if they do not even issue verve card again some people still have verve card

have you seen VOGUEPAY CARD lol cheesy (just joking)

but do you agree with me that others are aggregator to them?
Interswitch has the worst support (technical or non-technical).
They hardly reply emails, their email server do not accept incoming emails during weekends and yet they dont remit money on-time.
They sometimes delay your money for up to a week.
It even takes up to 3 months to setup because they have to give you a future date when they will be able to test your site.
They dont have any interface where you can login to check your previous transaction log.

Above all, they require you to have a six month old corporate bank account, a valid registered company and a software developer before you can accept payments through them. How does this help an individual who just wants to sell an ebook? How are they helpful to a student who just wants to sell recharge cards? Even Paypal is not so rigid.

Interswitch is the worst of all. Period!

2 Likes

Re: Royal Rumble! Paga Vs. Voguepay. Vs Gtpay. Vs Interswitch. Vs Zenith Global Pay by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 05, 2013
halimat1985:
Interswitch has the worst support (technical or non-technical).
They hardly reply emails, their email server do not accept incoming emails during weekends and yet they dont remit money on-time.
They sometimes delay your money for up to a week.
It even takes up to 3 months to setup because they have to give you a future date when they will be able to test your site.
They don't have any interface where you can login to check your previous transaction log.

Above all, they require you to have a six month old corporate bank account, a valid registered company and a software developer before you can accept payments through them. How does this help an individual who just wants to sell an eBook? How are they helpful to a student who just wants to sell recharge cards? Even Paypal is not so rigid.

Interswitch is the worst of all. Period!

if they die, others too collapse lol cheesy

Have ever had technical difficulty with VOGUEPAY,MYPAGA,GTPAY support?

FOR EXAMPLE IF YOU HAVE A CASE OF FRAUD AND YOU SEND A MAIL TO THEM, THE RESPONSE AS ALWAYS BEEN

WE HAVE FORWARD YOUR REQUEST TO INTERSWITCH LOL :d

1 Like

Re: Royal Rumble! Paga Vs. Voguepay. Vs Gtpay. Vs Interswitch. Vs Zenith Global Pay by halimat1985(f): 11:49am On Mar 05, 2013
ActiveMan:

if they die, others too collapse lol cheesy

Have ever had technical difficulty with VOGUEPAY,MYPAGA,GTPAY support?

FOR EXAMPLE IF YOU HAVE A CASE OF FRAUD AND YOU SEND A MAIL TO THEM, THE RESPONSE AS ALWAYS BEEN

WE HAVE FORWARD YOUR REQUEST TO INTERSWITCH LOL :d

Voguepay processes 3 cards (Mastercard, VISA and Etranzact) if Interwitch dies, they continue with the other two.
GTPay processes 2 cards, if interswitch dies, they continue with the other one.
Interswitch processes mastercard, if they die, all those businesses that went to them for integration goes back to voguepay or GTPay.

Bottom line:
Interswitch is an aggregator
Voguepay is an aggreegator
GTPay is an aggregator

Interswitch does not have a card of their own
GTPay does not have a card of their own
Voguepay doe not have a card of their own.

Interswitch charges N150,000 for integration
GTPay charges N75,000 for integration
Voguepay is free.

Interswitch has no tool to assist merchants
GTPay has online transaction logl for monitoring
Voguepay has Online transaction log for monitoring, Several tools for integration, analytics tool and several other tools.

Interswitch API is only to recieve payment with website
GTPay API is only to receive payments with website
Voguepay API is to recieve payments with website, to receive payments without website, to recieve payment via SMS (Mobile) and to pay your members automatically from your script, to send money to other members e.t.c.

I integrate several payment processors for clients and of all i have done, the ones i used Voguepay for are the most satisfied.
Some clients refused to pay my balance because interswitch has not concluded testing on their site for months now.
Re: Royal Rumble! Paga Vs. Voguepay. Vs Gtpay. Vs Interswitch. Vs Zenith Global Pay by halimat1985(f): 11:58am On Mar 05, 2013
Re: Royal Rumble! Paga Vs. Voguepay. Vs Gtpay. Vs Interswitch. Vs Zenith Global Pay by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 05, 2013
halimat1985:

Voguepay processes 3 cards (Mastercard, VISA and Etranzact) if Interwitch dies, they continue with the other two.
GTPay processes 2 cards, if interswitch dies, they continue with the other one.
Interswitch processes mastercard, if they die, all those businesses that went to them for integration goes back to voguepay or GTPay.

Bottom line:
Interswitch is an aggregator
Voguepay is an aggreegator
GTPay is an aggregator

GTPay does not have a card of their own
Voguepay doe not have a card of their own.

Interswitch charges N150,000 for integration
GTPay charges N75,000 for integration
Voguepay is free.

Interswitch has no tool to assist merchants
GTPay has online transaction logl for monitoring
Voguepay has Online transaction log for monitoring, Several tools for integration, analytics tool and several other tools.

Interswitch API is only to recieve payment with website
GTPay API is only to receive payments with website
Voguepay API is to recieve payments with website, to receive payments without website, to recieve payment via SMS (Mobile) and to pay your members automatically from your script, to send money to other members e.t.c.

I integrate several payment processors for clients and of all i have done, the ones i used Voguepay for are the most satisfied.
Some clients refused to pay my balance because interswitch has not concluded testing on their site for months now.

so you are now compering VOGUEPAY with INTERSWITCH? far from it

has i have said earlier INTERSWITCH IS THE KING while VOGUE,GTPAY,CASHEVOY,EYOWO,SIMPLEPAY4u,ZENITHPAY are still under them for VERVE & MASTERCARD PAYMENT

ON EVERY TRANSACTION ANY THEY PROCESS INTERSWITCH ALWAYS GET SOMETHING FROM IT

THIS IS CASE JUST A CASE OF A MUSICIAN AND HIS BAND.

THE MAIN SINGER IS INTERSWITCH
WHILE VOGUEPAY AND THE REST ARE THE BAND MEMBER.

By profession they are all musician grin grin grin

so if you want to about online payment in Nigeria for now

you talk about INTERSWITCH AND HIS ONLINE PAYMENT BAND cheesy cheesy cheesy

https://myvervecard.com/
Re: Royal Rumble! Paga Vs. Voguepay. Vs Gtpay. Vs Interswitch. Vs Zenith Global Pay by JummyBy: 12:51pm On Mar 05, 2013
"I consider Interswitch similar to Molues in that they are both lumbering, rickety giants. But that is as far as the similarities go, because while Molues are actually cheap and provide lots of utility for the masses, compared to alternative means of transport, Interswitch products cost an arm and a leg, and are often crapware." -

Very True. Thanks for that Halimat. That statement from the website sums up my feelings about Interswitch exactly. Why should I pay N150,000 when I'm looking at maximising profit in this harsh economy? Voguepay is meeting my needs and with access to more tools like I said before, Interswitch just doesnt meet my exact specs...

1 Like

Re: Royal Rumble! Paga Vs. Voguepay. Vs Gtpay. Vs Interswitch. Vs Zenith Global Pay by halimat1985(f): 1:53pm On Mar 05, 2013
The only card interswitch owns is Verve and it is dead. Banks dont issue it again.
Which bank still issues verve cards? Verve is the past and we are talking about the present and the future here.

THE MAIN SINGER IS INTERSWITCH
WHILE VOGUEPAY AND THE REST ARE THE BAND MEMBER.
Interswitch is a mastercard aggregator and mastercard is the only functioning card they process.
So how are they the main singer? Other aggregators too can approach mastercard for license.
Other aggregators have VISA card, interswitch doesn't.

Infact, i read sometime ago that there are now two other aggregators aside from interswitch holding mastercard license in Nigeria. Let's just wait for them to finish integration and we see who is truly the King. A dying king or a growing one?

[Edit]
Ease of integration: GTPay Vs Voguepay

Cost of Integration: Globalpay Vs Voguepay

No of users: Paga Vs Voguepay

No of cards accepted: Globalpay Vs Voguepay

Customer support: Paga Vs Voguepay

Available tools: Voguepay Vs ........

Where does interswitch fit in?

1 Like

Re: Royal Rumble! Paga Vs. Voguepay. Vs Gtpay. Vs Interswitch. Vs Zenith Global Pay by mj(m): 2:16pm On Mar 05, 2013
please what about Etranzact.
Re: Royal Rumble! Paga Vs. Voguepay. Vs Gtpay. Vs Interswitch. Vs Zenith Global Pay by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 05, 2013
halimat1985: The only card interswitch owns is Verve and it is dead. Banks dont issue it again.
Which bank still issues verve cards? Verve is the past and we are talking about the present and the future here.

Interswitch is a mastercard aggregator and mastercard is the only functioning card they process.
So how are they the main singer? Other aggregators too can approach mastercard for license.
Other aggregators have VISA card, interswitch doesn't.

Infact, i read sometime ago that there are now two other aggregators aside from interswitch holding mastercard license in Nigeria. Let's just wait for them to finish integration and we see who is truly the King. A dying king or a growing one?

[Edit]
Ease of integration: GTPay Vs Voguepay

Cost of Integration: Globalpay Vs Voguepay

No of users: Paga Vs Voguepay

No of cards accepted: Globalpay Vs Voguepay

Available tools: Voguepay Vs ........

The only accredited merchant for Mastercard in Nigeria for now is INTERSWITCH for now (others may come up later)
The only accredited merchant for VISACARD in Nigeria for now is VALU CARD NIGERIA LIMITED for now (others may come up later)

NOW WHERE IS VOGUEPAY IN THE LEAGUE?

VOGUEPAY IS A MERCHANT OF INTERSWTICH TO PROCESS MASTER & VERVE CARD
VOGUEPAY IS A MERCHANT OF VALU CARD NIGERIA TO PROCESS VISA CARD

Back to my musician illustration

INTERSWTICH & VALU CARD are the main singer like (psquare)
VOGUEPAY is the BACKUP singer for this main singer(s) cheesy

VOGUEPAY DOES NOT HAVE DIRECT ACCREDITATION FROM MASTERCARD AND VISA CARD!!!

they are just like EYOWO,CASHENVOY,SIMPLEPAY4U AND THE REST.

Voguepay support is not that attentive and sometimes they give you a reply that you can behead the person that reply your support.

THEY ARE THE BACK BONE OF VOGUEPAY, IF THEY CANCEL THEIR AGREEMENT WITH VOGUEPAY, I AM SORRY THAT MIGHT BE END, BUT AM SURE THEY WILL NOT BECAUSE THEY ARE MAKING MONEY FROM THEM grin

SO ALL IS BUSINESS

what interswitch can not offer you VOGUEPAY can do that but the praise still comes to interswitch.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Royal Rumble! Paga Vs. Voguepay. Vs Gtpay. Vs Interswitch. Vs Zenith Global Pay by DualCore1: 3:56pm On Mar 05, 2013
You two get a room.

2 Likes

Re: Royal Rumble! Paga Vs. Voguepay. Vs Gtpay. Vs Interswitch. Vs Zenith Global Pay by koksybrown: 12:03am On Mar 06, 2013
Abeg shift... make i watch this fight till the end.
Re: Royal Rumble! Paga Vs. Voguepay. Vs Gtpay. Vs Interswitch. Vs Zenith Global Pay by halimat1985(f): 1:13am On Mar 06, 2013
The Op asks:
zebudaya: From your experience, Which one is best? and why?

And you want me to praise interswitch for being the first Mastercard MSP in Nigeria?

Interswitch may be the first Mastercard MSP in Nigeria, but their customer support is the poorest, their integration is very hard, their setup cost is N150,000, their API is limited, their payout is epileptic and their platform has no features or tools.
So how are they the best?

Did you read the OP's post at all? Stop confusing first with best. Its time to wakeup!
Moreover, the question is not limited to mastercard alone. It encompasses all available cards.
Re: Royal Rumble! Paga Vs. Voguepay. Vs Gtpay. Vs Interswitch. Vs Zenith Global Pay by JummyBy: 9:46am On Mar 06, 2013
Active man, Interswitch's monopoly with Mastercard is nearing its very end.
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/cashless-nigeria-mastercard-unveils-innovative-support/126969/

I dont understand your argument really. If the merchant is a mess, I'd rather have an intermediary who can offer me better services and who can deal with the merchant's mess. Meanwhile, Voguepay's growth extends to InterSwitch, provided they remain integrated on Interswitch's platform, then Interswitch will grow as Voguepay grows. Just that they aint the only merchants Voguepay's near-excellent service extends to like Halimat said, so, they'll only get a fraction tongue
Re: Royal Rumble! Paga Vs. Voguepay. Vs Gtpay. Vs Interswitch. Vs Zenith Global Pay by JummyBy: 9:51am On Mar 06, 2013
ActiveMan:

SO ALL IS BUSINESS

what interswitch can not offer you VOGUEPAY can do that [s]but the praise still comes to interswitch[/s].
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Interswitch got paid for the integration, wetin make mastercard sef con do o. Nigerians shaa!
Re: Royal Rumble! Paga Vs. Voguepay. Vs Gtpay. Vs Interswitch. Vs Zenith Global Pay by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 06, 2013
JummyBy: Active man, Interswitch's monopoly with Mastercard is nearing its very end.
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/cashless-nigeria-mastercard-unveils-innovative-support/126969/

I dont understand your argument really. If the merchant is a mess, I'd rather have an intermediary who can offer me better services and who can deal with the merchant's mess. Meanwhile, Voguepay's growth extends to InterSwitch, provided they remain integrated on Interswitch's platform, then Interswitch will grow as Voguepay grows. Just that they aint the only merchants Voguepay's near-excellent service extends to like Halimat said, so, they'll only get a fraction tongue
VOGUEPAY gives excellent service good.

my point is they are still under interswitch for mastercard and verve payment

see i think you need to take some business course to see how business is been run, their will be a time in your business where you will grow BIG that you will not have the adequate human resources to carry on, so you now think of how you carry on your business and be cost effective.

I remember when VOGUEPAY started they reply your mail within 30min even @ mid night, now they can not why because their member base has grown. you can see some complains been posted here on NL about the COMPANY BEHIND VOGUEPAY, even the CEO admit this.

make i use DSTV explain small and i drop this issue.

Have you ever been to any DSTV office before (i mean REAL OFFICE), you will see crowd waiting to make complains

now they have DEALERS (MAJOR & MINOR) once,

DSTV ------> MAJOR DEALERS <----------> MINOR DEALERS

see you can never compare the support you will get from each of them.

DSTV MIGHT DECIDE NOT TO HAVE DEALERS AND DO EVERYTHING BY THEM SELF

so, interswitch too might decide not to give VOGUEPAY their API too

but it is part of interswicth business module to give out their service to AGREGATTORS

[s]see, the level of support VOGUEPAY get from INTERSWITCH is going to be different to other direct merchant[/s]

MY POINT HERE IS THAT ALL PRAISE GOES TO INTERSWITCH FOR MAKING VOGUEPAY SERVICE POSSIBLE, AND THEY SHOULD BE GIVEN SOME CREDIT abeg
JummyBy: Active man, Interswitch's monopoly with Mastercard is nearing its very end.

this your post be somehow

If interswitch goes down today, how many interswitch staff would you employ

SEE I WILL NOT ADVISE A SMALL BUSINESS TO GO STRAIGHT TO INTERSWITCH IF THEY CAN NOT AFFORD THE COST OF THEIR SERVICE

THEIR ARE OTHER COMPANY PROVIDING THE SAME SERVICE VOGUEPAY DOES, AND THANK GOD ANOTHER COMPANY IS COMING TO DO THE SAMETHING INTERSWITCH DOES

BUT IF HE NO BE PANADOL HE NO FIT BE LIKE PANADOL

Sorry to announce to you that interswich is here to stay. They have way to much cash to be pushed out of the market. All this other guys with 'sweet' solutions have no connections to the banks and so at the backend, they still need a processor i.e. interswitch, ETZ or ValuCard (now unified payments).

Now, you did not mention that these solutions offering free APIs are charging higher transactional fees compared with Interswitch. Reason is they still have to pay the interswitch& then mark it up to make their own profit.

Now let us talk about Valucard. Valucard did 61% of ATM transactions last year and 64% of PoS transactions. In terms of card transactions, they have overtaken interswitch. Valucard does not do collections e.t.c. But guess what? Valucard's API is also in the region of N150k.(except it has changes along with their new brand name)

It is a waste of time fighting on a blog. Market forces determine pricing. It is part of business to skim the cream in the absence of competition. The only way to break the monopoly is to develop truly unique with great value& do the HARD WORK....and the HARD WORK is to integrate DIRECTLY to the banks.
Re: Royal Rumble! Paga Vs. Voguepay. Vs Gtpay. Vs Interswitch. Vs Zenith Global Pay by JummyBy: 1:00pm On Mar 06, 2013
ActiveMan:
MY POINT HERE IS THAT ALL PRAISE GOES TO INTERSWITCH FOR MAKING VOGUEPAY SERVICE POSSIBLE, AND THEY SHOULD BE GIVEN SOME CREDIT abeg
Your point is overstretched already. I see it as same thing all over. Interswitch is not the brain behind MasterCard or its workings, what do you expect MasterCard Nigeria itself to do if we encourage payment processors to worship interswitch for integration? Credit goes to MasterCard, Interswitch got paid for their business. Dont you understand this about business?

Meanwhile, the Op asked for the best, you can own a bullet store and never hit the bulls eye when you fire shots. It doesnt make you the best shooter around. Welcome to business! grin
Re: Royal Rumble! Paga Vs. Voguepay. Vs Gtpay. Vs Interswitch. Vs Zenith Global Pay by Kunlayd: 1:12pm On Mar 06, 2013
Nice points here guys. Great seeing so much knowledge on display without a fight.
I think the points are clear enough, even Active Man admitted to VoguePay's superior service. My verdict:
Best Payment Processor - VoguePay
First (Mastercard only) - Interswitch.
I hope say I fit sleep now abeg?
Re: Royal Rumble! Paga Vs. Voguepay. Vs Gtpay. Vs Interswitch. Vs Zenith Global Pay by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 06, 2013
JummyBy:
Your point is overstretched already. I see it as same thing all over. Interswitch is not the brain behind MasterCard or its workings, what do you expect MasterCard Nigeria itself to do if we encourage payment processors to worship interswitch for integration? Credit goes to MasterCard, Interswitch got paid for their business. Dont you understand this about business?

Meanwhile, the Op asked for the best, you can own a bullet store and never hit the bulls eye when you fire shots. It doesnt make you the best shooter around. Welcome to business! grin

please answer this question

CAN VOGUEPAY PROCESS MASTER CARD PAYMENT WITHOUT INTERSWITCH?
CAN VOGUEPAY PROCESS VISA CARD PAYMENT WITHOUT VALUCARD NIGERIA?

Kunlayd: Nice points here guys. Great seeing so much knowledge on display without a fight.
I think the points are clear enough, even Active Man admitted to VoguePay's superior service. My verdict:
Best Payment Processor - VoguePay
First (Mastercard only) - Interswitch.
I hope say I fit sleep now abeg?

INTERSWITCH AND VOGUE PAY ARE NOT IN THE SAME LEAGUE ABEG NOW. wink

INTERSWITCH AND VALUCARD NIGERIA ARE IN THE SAME LEAGUE

VOGUEPAY IS THEIR RESELLER(MERCHANT)

SO YOU CAN NOT COMPARE THEIR SUPPORT SYSTEM

MOST PEOPLE SHOUTING INTERSWITCH API IS BAD HAS NOT EVEN SEEN INTERSWITCH API DOCUMENTATION BEFORE, THEY ARE JUST TALKING ON HEAR SAY ABEG.

JAMB NO DEY EASY TO PASS BUT PEOPLE THEY PASS AM GAIN ADMISSION TO UNIVERSITY
MATHEMATICS HARD, PEOPLE THEY STILL PASS AM FOR WAEC, NECO AND OTHER EXAMS.

INTERSWITCH API NO EASY TO INTEGRATE, BUT YOU SEE NEW/OLD BUSINESSES INTEGRATING THEM.

WHO ARE THOSE IMPLEMENTING INTERSWITCH API, ARE THEY FROM ANOTHER PLANET?

YOU FIT SLEEP NOW smiley
Re: Royal Rumble! Paga Vs. Voguepay. Vs Gtpay. Vs Interswitch. Vs Zenith Global Pay by JummyBy: 3:13pm On Mar 06, 2013
Your opinion will only count as 1, not multiple. Question says Best, not any other thing. The people have spoken, Voguepay naa ni.
But I give up, you have not been able to give me reasons to change to Interswitch, I wont and I cant. Voguepay hasnt messed up with their free service, I'd keep rocking with them. grin tongue
Cheers Bro!

Sleep well Kunlayd, you're on point.
Re: Royal Rumble! Paga Vs. Voguepay. Vs Gtpay. Vs Interswitch. Vs Zenith Global Pay by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 06, 2013
can any of them receive foreign payment after integration on a site? Pls i need reply.
Re: Royal Rumble! Paga Vs. Voguepay. Vs Gtpay. Vs Interswitch. Vs Zenith Global Pay by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 06, 2013
JummyBy: Your opinion will only count as 1, not multiple. Question says Best, not any other thing. The people have spoken, Voguepay naa ni.
But I give up, you have not been able to give me reasons to change to Interswitch, I wont and I cant. Voguepay hasnt messed up with their free service, I'd keep rocking with them. grin tongue
Cheers Bro!

Sleep well Kunlayd, you're on point.

please answer this questions again

CAN VOGUEPAY PROCESS MASTER CARD PAYMENT WITHOUT INTERSWITCH?
CAN VOGUEPAY PROCESS VISA CARD PAYMENT WITHOUT VALUCARD NIGERIA?
Re: Royal Rumble! Paga Vs. Voguepay. Vs Gtpay. Vs Interswitch. Vs Zenith Global Pay by archgoke: 4:20pm On Mar 06, 2013
i really don't understand this argument... from my point of view if as a developer i can my client to process payments online in a few days with Voguepay as compared to Interswitch (Which has made life hell for me on a few occasions), then i am inclined to use Voguepay regardless of who is top dog.
Frankly speaking for developers it all comes down to who makes the job easier and the client happy period. Cause we don't get paid otherwise.
Re: Royal Rumble! Paga Vs. Voguepay. Vs Gtpay. Vs Interswitch. Vs Zenith Global Pay by halimat1985(f): 4:34pm On Mar 06, 2013
@activeman
It appears you are not making any effort to answer the poster's question. You have been trying to enforce an ideology without anwering the question that started this thread.

What yardstick should be used to measure the best payment processor in Nigeria? Does Interswitch meet them? Does voguepay meet them? does GTPay meet them?

Who meets them the most?

[edit]
The poster must have known that this was going to be seriously contested before calling it royal rumble.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Controlling Cpanel With Php Scripts To Create Email, Dbase, Subdomains: / Better Alternatives To Paypal / Facebook Is To Get A 'dislike' Button, Says Mark Zuckerberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.