Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,733 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) (30723 Views)

Kofi Danso Gets Private Jet From Members As Birthday Gift (photos) / Congregation Chases Pastor From Church For Impregnating Member / Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 11, 2012
sarutobie:
Your family,church,mosque,shrine members nko? Them no dey see the flood victim? Must his church members broadcast their aid to the flood victims for you?
honestly, ignorant people should be ignored but it will make them feel they are correct.

Some times I'm alarmed by the kind of ignorance spilled on Nairaland, can't people keep quiet if they are ignorant instead they want to show useless smart.

2 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 11, 2012
Judge not so u wont be judged, n only GOD can judge, nobody else...... Whether he will receive his reward here on earth or in heaven is not for u to worry about, cos MY GOD has the final say.... If he was called by THE MOST HIGH GOD, and u think he has deviated, leave it for GOD. if he got the private jet for earthly enjoyment, even when JESUS CHRIST, the KING OF KINGS rode on a donkey, do not cry for him, GOD has each and every of our record. if u think he was supposed to use the money to help the poor and flood victims, but instead bought a private jet for himself, 'worry not' .....everyone is accountable for his actions here on earth, just live your own life as a good man and do what u feel is good in the sight of GOD, leave other people to live their life however they want it, and GOD will bless u, the last days is near, and my fellow Nigerians, rapture is inevitable, so instead of killing urselves over another person, why not go get prepared for Church and serve the living GOD with all your heart, who knows......

4 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by zoedicus: 8:24am On Nov 11, 2012
~Bluetooth:

he teleported i guess grin
don't u think u're going too far?
Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by drkass: 8:33am On Nov 11, 2012
Those pastors with private jet will soon biult a church in the air so that only them that have jet would be attending members,atleast their brain would them they are getting closer to god.
Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by omicron(m): 8:33am On Nov 11, 2012
I wish him all the best
Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by ubong560(m): 8:39am On Nov 11, 2012
D blessing of d lord maketh one rich and added no sorrow 2 it. GOD don bless am - i supos
Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by Ebukathegreat: 8:40am On Nov 11, 2012
Well I dont hv problms with d private jet! But my worry is d insensitivity of these people who buy jets amidst hunger, poverty,... Prodence is d watch word!
rafhell: The President of Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, has now joined the elite league of Nigerian clergies, who own a private jet.

This was affirmed on Saturday as members of The Word of Life Bible Church, in Ajamimogha, Warri, Delta state, presented the Pastor with a private jet as his birthday gift.

The leader of Christian community in Nigeria, who is fondly called Papa Ayo, was celebrating his birthday and his 40th anniversary on the pulpit, when he was presented the gift.

Present amongst the congregation to felicitate with the Pastor was President Goodluck Jonathan.

The ceremony kicked off immediately with the entrance of the President with the singing of the national anthem.

The president gave a brief address on the celebrant and wished him many more years ahead.

Responding to all the good wishes, Pastor Oritsejafor thanked the President, the Delta state governor, Dr Emmanuel Uduaghan, the Speaker, Delta state House of Assembly, Engr. Victor Ochie and all other dignitaries at the occasion.

The high point of the ceremony was the presentation of a private jet as birthday gift by members of the church.

A brief sermon was given by an international preacher, Dr Mike Murdock on seven laws of success.

He urged all Nigerians to build their faith and work with God.

http://www.channelstv.com/home/2012/11/10/pastor-oritsejafor-gets-private-jet-as-birthday-gift-from-church-members/
Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by rabonni(m): 8:40am On Nov 11, 2012
please u guys are talking about a man of God .......there is course o just stop
Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by Ebukathegreat: 8:42am On Nov 11, 2012
U cant wish him d best when there are some members definatly in his congregatn that can hardly feed!
omicron: I wish him all the best

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by Amazondepth(m): 8:44am On Nov 11, 2012
[quote author=aybaba73@yahoo.co.uk]When hell bound heathenic people make accusing remarks against the children of God,it nt only turn the face of God 4rm them but puts limitation on them. U can never attract what u attack.its a spiritual principle. Pastor ayo is the biblical samuel of our time.a man who was plegded to God by the mother before conception.his first 5yrs on earth,he couldnt talk but on his 5th birthday,he began to talk smoothly nd now a voice to the nations of the world.a man who in 1972 at bible school used bread as pillow at nite.he bought bread,eat a little 4rm it nd use the rest as pillow at nite.a man who has been consistent for 40yrs as a pastor.as a member of word of life,we were emberassd that our papa doesnt ve his own jet.his frnds in the ministry who reverence nd honor him has their's nd our papa whose schedule is tighter than any nigerian minister,a man who to the best of my knwlegde is booked beyond 2015,a man who most times preaches in two continents in one week,at times three difrnt countries in one week.at times,wen commecial airlines disapoints him by delay of flight or cancelation after sleeping for 5hrs at airports,because thats only where he has time to sleep,he wil eventualy hire a plane nd fly in jst to meet us in service.this often happens times witout number.as a church,we have been touch by his love nd compassion 4 us.his messages,instructions nd prayers has blessed us tremendously.he has been my pst 4 over 25yrs nd today i ve seen God taken him higher 4rm glory to glory.today,we re so proud as a church to ve presented him a token gift of a jet plane.so glad.hell is angry,enemies re angry.we dnt care. God's mandate to his is TAKE MY WORD TO THE WORLD nd that has taken him to over 100 nations of the world wit signs & wonders following.he is a major conference speaker in big big ministries arround the world nd 2day he wil start flying in style witout delay or inconviniences.the demand on his annointing is heavy. So haters,if u like,insult nd talk nonsense.insult who God has lifted up,no wahala.he is on top nd only a man on the floor destind to remain on the floor would insult a the man that God has place on the roof top. Happy Birthday to my father,mentor nd pastor. I luv u sir! Lambtales from shakespeare.bro go siddon abeg.how many private jets dis d european missionaries bring to christianise Africa?how many private jets did Mother Theresa have to impact d world so much?abi u think say Oritsejafor do work of God pass her?d Jamboree that d pulpit promises in new generation christainity negates everytn christ stood for.take a look around u even in dat ur delta state and tell me u have done more for d body of christ by buying a private Jet for a pastor as against extending a hand to them that truly are in need.y atheist no go get mouth wen xtains dey swim daily in d murky waters of controversy!my guy I repeat go siddon one place use ur head and think.
Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by ubong560(m): 8:46am On Nov 11, 2012
Bt wait o, if na u, how u 4 feel say Oga Oyedepo, Adebayo and d rest get private jets and yet him wey b d president no com get am, how u 4 feel - belittled or underated i guess! Thus d acquistn of d asset. We d big for naija o. Thank God
Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by ijawkid(m): 8:46am On Nov 11, 2012
Ijebulogic: 1. No Electricity? - Get a 27 KVA Generator
2. Bad Roads? - Get a 4x4 SUV
3. No Security? - Get a MOPOL detail or two to accompany you everywhere
4. No Healthcare? - Have an air ambulance on standby for German medical treatment
5. No pipeborne water? - Get a Borehole
6. Unreliable Aviation sector? - Get a private Jet (flying commercial is so out-dated)
Nigeria - the ultimate illusion of a normal society...

Mumu na him wan kill nigerians...

For many persons here on this forum to not see the wrong with AYO acquiring a jet has got me wondering if nigeria will ever get better...

This is madness!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by bigblxd(m): 9:05am On Nov 11, 2012
rafhell: The President of Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, has now joined the elite league of Nigerian clergies, who own a private jet.

This was affirmed on Saturday as members of The Word of Life Bible Church, in Ajamimogha, Warri, Delta state, presented the Pastor with a private jet as his birthday gift.

The leader of Christian community in Nigeria, who is fondly called Papa Ayo, was celebrating his birthday and his 40th anniversary on the pulpit, when he was presented the gift.

Present amongst the congregation to felicitate with the Pastor was President Goodluck Jonathan.

The ceremony kicked off immediately with the entrance of the President with the singing of the national anthem.

Happy bday to Papa Ayo & congrats. Sincerely, if there is any one person dat needs a PJ in Nigeria, then it should be the head of the Christian Community in Nigeria moreso at this auspicious time that the Church is becoming an endangered specie in some parts of Nigeria. CAN President need to be very mobile for effectiveness & efficiency!
The president gave a brief address on the celebrant and wished him many more years ahead.

Responding to all the good wishes, Pastor Oritsejafor thanked the President, the Delta state governor, Dr Emmanuel Uduaghan, the Speaker, Delta state House of Assembly, Engr. Victor Ochie and all other dignitaries at the occasion.

The high point of the ceremony was the presentation of a private jet as birthday gift by members of the church.

A brief sermon was given by an international preacher, Dr Mike Murdock on seven laws of success.

He urged all Nigerians to build their faith and work with God.

http://www.channelstv.com/home/2012/11/10/pastor-oritsejafor-gets-private-jet-as-birthday-gift-from-church-members/
Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 11, 2012
Another winch flying in the sky. grin

As if we don't have enough already
Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by 9jaboyzm(m): 9:11am On Nov 11, 2012
Living_Saint: God did not intend for them to all be alike. Everyone has his several calling by the same grace of God which is sufficient to all.
sha true talk

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by solomonkane(m): 9:17am On Nov 11, 2012
[quote author=aybaba73@yahoo.co.uk]When hell bound heathenic people make accusing remarks against the children of God,it nt only turn the face of God 4rm them but puts limitation on them. U can never attract what u attack.its a spiritual principle. Pastor ayo is the biblical samuel of our time.a man who was plegded to God by the mother before conception.his first 5yrs on earth,he couldnt talk but on his 5th birthday,he began to talk smoothly nd now a voice to the nations of the world.a man who in 1972 at bible school used bread as pillow at nite.he bought bread,eat a little 4rm it nd use the rest as pillow at nite.a man who has been consistent for 40yrs as a pastor.as a member of word of life,we were emberassd that our papa doesnt ve his own jet.his frnds in the ministry who reverence nd honor him has their's nd our papa whose schedule is tighter than any nigerian minister,a man who to the best of my knwlegde is booked beyond 2015,a man who most times preaches in two continents in one week,at times three difrnt countries in one week.at times,wen commecial airlines disapoints him by delay of flight or cancelation after sleeping for 5hrs at airports,because thats only where he has time to sleep,he wil eventualy hire a plane nd fly in jst to meet us in service.this often happens times witout number.as a church,we have been touch by his love nd compassion 4 us.his messages,instructions nd prayers has blessed us tremendously.he has been my pst 4 over 25yrs nd today i ve seen God taken him higher 4rm glory to glory.today,we re so proud as a church to ve presented him a token gift of a jet plane.so glad.hell is angry,enemies re angry.we dnt care. God's mandate to his is TAKE MY WORD TO THE WORLD nd that has taken him to over 100 nations of the world wit signs & wonders following.he is a major conference speaker in big big ministries arround the world nd 2day he wil start flying in style witout delay or inconviniences.the demand on his annointing is heavy. So haters,if u like,insult nd talk nonsense.insult who God has lifted up,no wahala.he is on top nd only a man on the floor destind to remain on the floor would insult a the man that God has place on the roof top. Happy Birthday to my father,mentor nd pastor. I luv u sir![/quo

This post proves Einstein right; there's truly no limit to the depth of human stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by eyenCalabar(m): 9:26am On Nov 11, 2012
SELFWORTH: I don't understand this fascination with Jet and Ministers of God. Jesus did not own a single thing while he lived on planet earth . You don't need all these material things for your life to make a real impact on lives of other fellow beings or leave a lasting legacy. None of these material things bring any fulfilment of any kind.

How does the jet bring glory to Christ?

I believe you won't like to own even a bicycle 'cos Jesus did not own anything.
Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by Toktee(m): 9:28am On Nov 11, 2012
sheyguy: If the pastors themselves go get it, we get complains of pastors feeding fat on the sweat of their 'poor' congregation . . . Now lets see how the 'prosperity hating' brothers spin this one . . . probably, "the congregation have been Brainwashed".
And who told you that he iz not the one that buy the jet himself,try to see beyond your nose bro,we are in nigeria where pdp thugs dress and present themselves as cpc supporter and attack nysc and the blame goes to cpc,a country where a dead man post on hiz facebook pages on how cpc thugs were harrasing him as if he waz the only corper there.
The pastor buy jet himself but used members tn cover hiz ass in case of media attack,you can fool some people sometimer,but u can nt fool nt evryone all the time,open your eyes.

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by seedorfabbey: 9:29am On Nov 11, 2012
[color=#990000][/color] So na private jet thinz now ba?bcoz our road not good and that's the solution to the problem ba? Church members u better wake-up and stop deceiving urself
Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by naijabuddha: 9:29am On Nov 11, 2012
"what would jesus do?"
Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by chidyke77(m): 9:32am On Nov 11, 2012
SELFWORTH: I don't understand this fascination with Jet and Ministers of God. Jesus did not own a single thing while he lived on planet earth . You don't need all these material things for your life to make a real impact on lives of other fellow beings or leave a lasting legacy. None of these material things bring any fulfilment of any kind.

dnt mind wat the preach,they believe everything ends here.

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by otokx(m): 9:33am On Nov 11, 2012
somebody should get me redmosquito
Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by egoldman(m): 9:35am On Nov 11, 2012
Meanwhile a well known and respected Gospel Singer Patty Obassy died for lack of funds to treat his illness , what the hell is wrong with this people we call men of God today ? Would Jesus have approved the kind of life our so called men of God live today if he were to be around now ?

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by Toktee(m): 9:36am On Nov 11, 2012
eyenCalabar:

I believe you won't like to own even a bicycle 'cos Jesus did not own anything.
Emty brain,or should i said fish head,how many chariots jesus has during hiz ministry,he do nt drive a car but you and me are benefitng from his ministry today,go to all these churches that their general overseer iz buying jets,u will weep for the death of christ,in those churches you will see people that their appearance alone show that they need help,yet help will nt come from the house of God.i pity all the people dat do nt understand what worship iz all about.

2 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by pixxygold(f): 9:36am On Nov 11, 2012
[quote author=SELFWORTH]I don't understand this fascination with Jet and Ministers of God. Jesus did not own a single thing while he lived on planet earth . You don't need all these material things for your life to make a real impact on lives of other fellow beings or leave a lasting legacy. None of these material things bring any fulfilment of any kind.

How does the jet bring glory to Christ?[/u are all critics. if u can afford a private jet u wont talk this way. when mary poured an expensive perfume on the feet of JESUS and his followers complained that d money should be used for the poor, Jesus shunned them. so critics keep critisizin
]
Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by egoldman(m): 9:39am On Nov 11, 2012
Deeper Life am sure have enough money to buy private jets for pastor kumuyi , why do you think he has not done that yet ? also why do you think kumuyi have not ordained himself bishop ? There are men of God and there are "MEN" of God .

3 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by Elgaxton(m): 9:40am On Nov 11, 2012
happy birthday to Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor. Anyone who's not happy with the jet should join Judas Ischariot wherever he is. People should stop all these stupid defense of the poor which they do once a man of God gets blessed materially.
Here's a scripture: 1corinthians 9: 3
3 This is my defense to those who sit in judgment on me. 4 Don’t we have the right to food and drink? 5 Don’t we have the right to take a believing wife along with us, as do the other apostles and the
Lord’s brothers and Cephas[a]? 6 Or is it only I and Barnabas who lack the right to not work for a
living? 7 Who serves as a soldier at his own expense? Who plants a vineyard and does not eat its grapes? Who
tends a flock and does not drink the milk? 8 Do I say this merely on human authority? Doesn’t the
Law say the same thing? 9 For it is written in the Law of Moses: “Do not muzzle an ox while it is
treading out the grain.”[b] Is it about oxen that God is concerned? 10 Surely he says this for us, doesn’t he? Yes, this was written for us, because
whoever plows and threshes should be able to do
so in the hope of sharing in the harvest. 11 If we have sown spiritual seed among you, is it too much
if we reap a material harvest from you? 12 If others have this right of support from you, shouldn’t we
have it all the more? But we did not use this right. On the contrary, we
put up with anything rather than hinder the gospel
of Christ. 13 Don’t you know that those who serve in the temple get their food from the temple, and that
those who serve at the altar share in what is offered
on the altar? 14 In the same way, the Lord has commanded that those who preach the gospel
should receive their living from the gospel.
Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by Jaideyone(m): 9:53am On Nov 11, 2012

you're a fool. I don't know why people are so quick to spread the misconception that Jesus was poor. Far from it!!! The bible told us that the soldiers that nailed him to the cross fought over his robe. I guess they were fighting over a rag abi?
Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by ujchief(m): 9:57am On Nov 11, 2012
Happy birthday pastor. May God continue to anoint ur head with oil, and cause ur cup to overflow with His blessings.
We, the flock needs more news like this, so to reassure us that the word really works.
Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by mallorca(m): 9:58am On Nov 11, 2012
nagoma:

I wonder how much they gave to the flood victims.
some cartons of Indomie,Sugar,soap,Tissue and faily used Blanket

2 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by larek14: 10:06am On Nov 11, 2012
I pity this country called nigeria and I weep deeply for her too. This is the only place in the world where religious people will be cheating the congregation and showing it to them.
Must religion form the basis of our life? What happens to simplicity. Hundreds of thousands of Nigerians are suffering daily and most do not even know where their next meal is going to come from yet we celebrate poverty in such ambience of religious ignorance.
God will surely judge these people. Thousands of people in warri are yet to recover from the effects of the flood that have ravaged their lives and environment, instead of this so called men of God to concentrate on improving the lives of these people, they keep deceiving themselves that poverty stricken church members contributed money to buy and maintain a private jet so he can join the league of jet owners.
God is watching sha and I believe he will visit them at his time.

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 11, 2012
i think we should just leave everything into the hands of God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. / The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow / "God Would Do It Is A Slogan Of The Indolent" - Bishop Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.