Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Atiku Writes Obasanjo;right Or Wrong Step. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Writes Obasanjo;right Or Wrong Step. (1321 Views)

‘dear Baba’: Jonathan Writes Obasanjo, Seeks Blessing For New Foundation / Kalu Writes Obasanjo: You Are Corrupt Sir! / Ex-Senate President Writes Obasanjo, Blasts Ex-President Over Letter To Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Writes Obasanjo;right Or Wrong Step. by nirron1(m): 11:41pm On Apr 19, 2006
Sometimes i smiled at our politicians when they are taking steps that will give way to the ultimate distruction of their political ambitions.These steps they take due to their ignorance of the dynamics of Nigerian politics.Our politics is so peculiar such that there is no country in the world that can boast of having total understanding of these dynamics.Hence the cautious attitudes of the western powers towards the present problematic child i.e third term agenda.
Why should Atiku write OBJ now after he had declared his intention in the public.
Is this not another political miscalculation the like that saw late MKO Abiola to detention and finally to his untimely death.
I just hope that Atiku has not by this latest act nailed himself to the dreamland.
Is this step right or wrong?

(1) (Reply)

Open Rebuke To Northern Governors By A Northern Politician / The Messages That Led To Florida's (congressman) Rep. Mark Foley's Resignation / Yahoo Boys Rule Unilag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.