Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,718 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

El Rufai Mocks Pastor Oritsejafor On Private Jet - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El Rufai Mocks Pastor Oritsejafor On Private Jet (27086 Views)

Sylva Mocks Oshiomhole: What You Can’t Achieve, A Military Man Did / Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction / “CAN Ready To Sue Boko Haram” – Pastor Oritsejafor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El Rufai Mocks Pastor Oritsejafor On Private Jet by fapcrook(m): 7:24am On Nov 11, 2012
Nigeria has not gotten her priority right. I cant believe those church members. Until we all stop hiding under religion and tell d truth dis country wont move forward. I pity this my 'great' country.

2 Likes

Re: El Rufai Mocks Pastor Oritsejafor On Private Jet by helpee(m): 7:25am On Nov 11, 2012
playcharles: Its a gift... From were, who and how... Parking the jet.. From were wud the funding come from...
shaaarap! Did they seek ur opinion about where to park it? Or they asked your father for funding?

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Mocks Pastor Oritsejafor On Private Jet by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 11, 2012
Come to think of it, does he really need a private jet? May be to supervise the activities of CAN all over nigeria.... Whereas there are alot of christians who have no place to lay their heads as a result of the flood yet his overwhelming church members did not think of donating such money to them.... Let he who has give unto those who lacks. My opinion though

4 Likes

Re: El Rufai Mocks Pastor Oritsejafor On Private Jet by kawkab: 7:25am On Nov 11, 2012
el rufai is becoming comical each passing day. he gets involved in issues that he should not in anyway be involved in.

he may not like the fact that Papa Ayo was given a private jet weda by the church or by members but makiong statements about Papa Ayo and CAN as a branch of PDP would not help but bring down el rufais popularity.
Re: El Rufai Mocks Pastor Oritsejafor On Private Jet by MrAnony1(m): 7:26am On Nov 11, 2012
Lol, at the end of the day, one person is rocking his private jet while the other person is tweeting.................the rest are commenting on Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: El Rufai Mocks Pastor Oritsejafor On Private Jet by mancheeutd(m): 7:26am On Nov 11, 2012
This is an insult to the christian body if elrufai is bittered about the private jet why not hug a transformer or jump into a lagoon- hypocritical baste rd is he any different from the useless politicians......... No be him fault if no be this gullible yeye pastors tarnishing d image of christ would he ♓A̶̲̥̅√ε the guts to open his unwashed kunu mouth
Re: El Rufai Mocks Pastor Oritsejafor On Private Jet by abbeycial: 7:28am On Nov 11, 2012
cuz dey tink dat d money gives dem d power huh huh,but power is notin if ur pple cant get quality educatn,d power is notin if ur pple keep dying of disease nd starvation...#hymm away#

3 Likes

Re: El Rufai Mocks Pastor Oritsejafor On Private Jet by playcharles(m): 7:29am On Nov 11, 2012
helpee: shaaarap! Did they seek ur opinion about where to park it? Or they asked your father for funding?
For your info my father died 8months ago

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Mocks Pastor Oritsejafor On Private Jet by sarutobie(m): 7:29am On Nov 11, 2012
Re: El Rufai Mocks Pastor Oritsejafor On Private Jet by sarutobie(m): 7:29am On Nov 11, 2012
My gawd! Does this man know no shame??..I refuse to believe someone of this age has the time to post such silly,hypocritical stuffs everyday on twitter..a former minister of FCT talking about nigerians wallowing in poverty? Lol..comedy at its best!...dear mallam,should remove the dusty plank in his eyes,before he can be able to see properly and remove the small splinter in another man's eye..

2 Likes

Re: El Rufai Mocks Pastor Oritsejafor On Private Jet by helpee(m): 7:30am On Nov 11, 2012
Muffy2912: What an Irony?Check the church memebers they claimed to have purchased the jet and you will see poverty written over them.Its is a shame.
if you indeed want to practise xtianity, you are not supposed to be online using ur smartphone especially since u have so much experience in identifying poor people. Jesus told that rich man to sell all he has and then give them to the poor. By now, you should have sold ur smartphone and use the money to feed the poor. That u are going about with smartphone and probably a car instead of emulating jesus who never had a car shows that you are a shameless xtian who can only identify poor people but can't help them

2 Likes

Re: El Rufai Mocks Pastor Oritsejafor On Private Jet by bory09(m): 7:31am On Nov 11, 2012
dridowu: Church members walloowing in abject poverty...............................God pls save us from all this Fake Man of God
are the church member lame that they can work to earn their money or can the pastor satisfy every member of the church without being a cheat or they the member shared his agony and depression when he was still struggling. Infact when the pastor is risking his life doing powerful deliverance who help him out. Abeg let the man enjoy the fruit of is labour jare and stop ranting there

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Mocks Pastor Oritsejafor On Private Jet by Super1759: 7:31am On Nov 11, 2012
So if we decided to suprise elrufai with a private jet. He won't collect eeeh?
This one na jealousy oooo
Re: El Rufai Mocks Pastor Oritsejafor On Private Jet by playcharles(m): 7:32am On Nov 11, 2012
nne3870: Come to think of it, does he really need a private jet? May be to supervise the activities of CAN all over nigeria.... Whereas there are alot of christians who have no place to lay their heads as a result of the flood yet his overwhelming church members did not think of donating such money to them.... Let he who has give unto those who lacks. My opinion though
Nice talk
Re: El Rufai Mocks Pastor Oritsejafor On Private Jet by naughtybig(m): 7:33am On Nov 11, 2012
dridowu: Church members walloowing in abject poverty...............................God pls save us from all this Fake Pastors
......wow i like this kind of poverty, poor enough to buy a jet for their pastor? God bless me with this kind of poverty!
Re: El Rufai Mocks Pastor Oritsejafor On Private Jet by Elueme: 7:35am On Nov 11, 2012
I don't see how this is El Rufai's business.. People should learn to mind their business in this country. If he were a Christian, it wud have been understood but a Muslim saying this might be misinterpreted.. Nigeria isn't still mature for certain things

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Mocks Pastor Oritsejafor On Private Jet by Gondyke: 7:37am On Nov 11, 2012
Men of God becoming too materialistic is very worrisom these days,especially those who supposed to live by example like our dear vocal CAN president.What is he doing with a private jet at his age?How many of his church members contributed to the purchase of the said private jet? Is the jet going to be a church jet or his private jet? Is it church money,that will be used in the maintainance of the private jet?Is it the church members that really bought the jet or from the presidency?ANswers needed urgently

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Mocks Pastor Oritsejafor On Private Jet by KINGwax(m): 7:37am On Nov 11, 2012
homesteady: don't mind him,he is a useless stupid dwarf....he is jealous because boko haram can't buy him one......
if boko boys buy jet for am, he don die be dt because if he offends them small, dem go blow an into pieces with the jet.

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Mocks Pastor Oritsejafor On Private Jet by disloman(m): 7:38am On Nov 11, 2012
e b like pple no dey read their bible.bible say if u r deligent in ur work.u will stand b4 kings.when our kings dey use private jet,God said e will supply all my need thru christ Jesus our lord.wetin u kon xpect make dem buy 4 im.whether na bad or gud way e take get am. e no concern u el rufool.u no like am.go n sleep with donkey or tell muhammeed to get u 1000virgin wey u fit sleep wit.oloshi
Re: El Rufai Mocks Pastor Oritsejafor On Private Jet by helpee(m): 7:39am On Nov 11, 2012
nne3870: Come to think of it, does he really need a private jet? May be to supervise the activities of CAN all over nigeria.... Whereas there are alot of christians who have no place to lay their heads as a result of the flood yet his overwhelming church members did not think of donating such money to them.... Let he who has give unto those who lacks. My opinion though
please kindly post the teller you used in making payment in2 the account created to help flood victims. U probably don't even know the account existed. You could have made a difference by depositing as little as 1K in2 that account but instead u prefer to pay 3K MTN subscription 4 blackberry in order to bash a pastor that bought a jet. Has it occurred to u that u are not different from that pastor. Do u and ur husband really need car despite the fact that all your family members are so poor and many of them living under brigde. Why can't u sell that car ist and use it to help them before u come here to start saying rubbish

10 Likes

Re: El Rufai Mocks Pastor Oritsejafor On Private Jet by disloman(m): 7:41am On Nov 11, 2012
Gondyke: Men of God becoming too materialistic is very worrisom these days,especially those who supposed to live by example like our dear vocal CAN president.What is he doing with a private jet at his age?How many of his church members contributed to the purchase of the said private jet? Is the jet going to be a church jet or his private jet? Is it church money,that will be used in the maintainance of the private jet?Is it the church members that really bought the jet or from the presidency?ANswers needed urgently
go n read ur bible.cos i b pastor may i kon dey suffer?pls don't dey look church as a house full of poverty.God doesn't want us to die poor cos Jesus had takken my poverty away.
Re: El Rufai Mocks Pastor Oritsejafor On Private Jet by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 11, 2012
This el rufai is such a retard, really getting to hate him by the day.
Re: El Rufai Mocks Pastor Oritsejafor On Private Jet by fapcrook(m): 7:46am On Nov 11, 2012
helpee: shaaarap! Did they seek ur opinion about where to park it? Or they asked your father for funding?
u are too aggresive.
Re: El Rufai Mocks Pastor Oritsejafor On Private Jet by frivoke: 7:46am On Nov 11, 2012
This El Rufai has gone gaga, what is his business in the Christiandon? He is a Muslim so if he is jealous he should ask his Muslim faithful to get one for him or he should join the Christian faith we will help him get one.
Re: El Rufai Mocks Pastor Oritsejafor On Private Jet by cjfavour(m): 7:47am On Nov 11, 2012
anonimi: Oritsejafor is wrong to have collected the gift of private jet and it is very good that El-Rufai is joining those pointing it out to him.
However, El-Rufai should remove the log in his eyes BEFORE trying to remove the dust in Oritsejafor's.
He should focus on mass primary & secondary education for the millions of almajiris that his CPC counts on to foster trouble, kill & maim southerners because their candidate, [size=15pt]Ayatollah Brouhari CANNOT win the presidency[/size] despite their Northern/muslim alliance involving Ribadu, Adeola, Tinubu and Bakare stepping down and/or endorsing him angry
ARE U SAYING DT U CAN REJECT A GIFT GIVEN TO U BY WELL WISHERS? I DNT SEE ANYTHING WRONG IN RECEIVING D GIFT SO FAR AS HE DID NT SOLICIT FOR IT OR INDIRECTLY TELL HIS CONGREGATION TO BUY IT FOR HIM. THOSE SAYING WHATS ELRUFAI'S BIZ, THEY SHLD KNOW DT GOLDEN FISH HAS NO HIDDING PLACE. TO ELFUAI,YOU'RE WRONG TO PICK ON AYO FOR RECEIVING D FREE UNSOLICITED GIFT,DTS IF ITS UNSOLICITED. AFTER ALL,YOU GAVE LAND TO URSELF,WIVES AND RELATION WHEN U WERE FCT MINISTER.U DIDNT SEE ANYTHING WRONG IN DOING DT THEN SO WHY IN ANOTHER PERSNS CASE?
Re: El Rufai Mocks Pastor Oritsejafor On Private Jet by friedrice1: 7:48am On Nov 11, 2012
kawkab: el rufai is becoming comical each passing day. he gets involved in issues that he should not in anyway be involved in.

he may not like the fact that Papa Ayo was given a private jet weda by the church or by members but makiong statements about Papa Ayo and CAN as a branch of PDP would not help but bring down el rufais popularity.
He is a social activist and commentator, You re at liberty to read
his articles or ignore him. stop killing yourself, he's doing his thing.
Re: El Rufai Mocks Pastor Oritsejafor On Private Jet by dridowu: 7:49am On Nov 11, 2012
bory09: are the church member lame that they can work to earn their money or can the pastor satisfy every member of the church without being a cheat or they the member shared his agony and depression when he was still struggling. Infact when the pastor is risking his life doing powerful deliverance who help him out. Abeg let the man enjoy the fruit of is labour jare and stop ranting there
truly, d Pastor cant satisfy his nuclear family talkless of all d church members, but if d pastor told the DONOR of the JET, that he should convert d JET MONEY to ESTABLISH INDUSTRIES, do u know how many Church members their TEARS will be wiped away ?
Re: El Rufai Mocks Pastor Oritsejafor On Private Jet by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 11, 2012
For el-rufai to say that CAN is a branch of PDP shows how sick and mentally unstable he is. When a lot of PDP members are muslims.

Elrufai is just a desperate dwarf hunger for power which he will never smell
Re: El Rufai Mocks Pastor Oritsejafor On Private Jet by friedrice1: 7:51am On Nov 11, 2012
Carry on Comrade El-rufai, at least we have someone like you
speaking for the deprived masses, notwithstanding the reckless hate directed at you
by the same idiots you tend to speak for.

2 Likes

Re: El Rufai Mocks Pastor Oritsejafor On Private Jet by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 11, 2012
them no fit raise money for flood victims. . .

shame

and shame to orijewtincall who is more interested in keeping up with the oyedepos

jona - i gots to floss see as all these guys dey oppress me . . .

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Mocks Pastor Oritsejafor On Private Jet by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 11, 2012
dridowu: truly, d Pastor cant satisfy his nuclear family talkless of all d church members, but if d pastor told the DONOR of the JET, that he should convert d JET MONEY to ESTABLISH INDUSTRIES, do u know how many Church members their TEARS will be wiped away ?

If some group of people dash you a car won't you take? U talk as if the jet was given to you that you won't accept it.
Re: El Rufai Mocks Pastor Oritsejafor On Private Jet by yinchar(m): 7:54am On Nov 11, 2012
playcharles:
For your info my father died 8months ago
My Condolence bro.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Muslim Group Attacks Gov. Fayose Over Malicious Newspaper Adverts / Edodecides: Journalists Gain Access Into Collation Centre By 4:52am / Umahi With Total Station, Levelling Instrument, Conducting An Engineering Survey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.