Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Umahi With Total Station, Levelling Instrument, Conducting An Engineering Survey - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi With Total Station, Levelling Instrument, Conducting An Engineering Survey (27075 Views)

Prince Arthur Eze Welcomes Governor Umahi With Melodic Songs In Abuja (VIDEO) / Prince Arthur Eze Welcomes Governor Umahi With Melodic Songs (photos, Video) / Prince Arthur Eze Supports Buhari And David Umahi With 1billion Naria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Umahi With Total Station, Levelling Instrument, Conducting An Engineering Survey by Wisdomkosi(m): 6:37pm On Jan 29, 2021
Survey : Gov. Umahi Captured With Total Station & Levelling Instrument (Photos)

Governor David Nweze Umahi of Ebonyi State, was on Friday, captured with with Total Station (TS) and levelling instrument conducting an engineering survey at the ongoing Ebonyi State University Teaching Hospital in Ohaozara LGA.

Speaking with IGBERE TV correspondent during the inspection of the project, the Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Mr Francis Nwaze said for many observers, Governor David Umahi is not an everyday Governor.

According to him, "Umahi has distinguished himself from the crowd. He walks the talk, practices what he preaches and remained focused on actualizing his purpose."

"Today, he was captured with Total Station (TS) and levelling instrument conducting an engineering survey at the ongoing Ebonyi State University Teaching Hospital in Ohaozara LGA."

"For Governor Umahi, it is all about getting it rightly done in quality and following specifications."

Total Station (TS) or total station theodolite (TST) is an electronic/optical instrument used for surveying and building construction. It is integrated with electronic distance measurement (EDM) to measure both vertical and horizontal angles and the slope distance from the instrument to a particular point, and an on-board computer to collect data and perform triangulation calculations.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1380831/survey-gov-umahi-captured-total-station-levelling-instrument-photos/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi With Total Station, Levelling Instrument, Conducting An Engineering Survey by Kaduna1stson: 6:41pm On Jan 29, 2021
The future first president

Of Biafra.

146 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Umahi With Total Station, Levelling Instrument, Conducting An Engineering Survey by Saao(m): 6:41pm On Jan 29, 2021
All for show.

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Umahi With Total Station, Levelling Instrument, Conducting An Engineering Survey by NwaNimo1(m): 6:41pm On Jan 29, 2021

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi With Total Station, Levelling Instrument, Conducting An Engineering Survey by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 29, 2021
I can see a very beautiful Engineer who is more better and desirable than the clown with face cap.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi With Total Station, Levelling Instrument, Conducting An Engineering Survey by Kaduna1stson: 6:45pm On Jan 29, 2021
Saao:
All for show.

After all, the president is a quota system nominee General.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Umahi With Total Station, Levelling Instrument, Conducting An Engineering Survey by Sunshyne200(m): 7:02pm On Jan 29, 2021
My governor and my man.
More notably, is the site, my LGA.

Kudos Dave

28 Likes

Re: Umahi With Total Station, Levelling Instrument, Conducting An Engineering Survey by Charmingrascal(m): 7:04pm On Jan 29, 2021
Big belle Dry yansh

Uum ayii is werking

3 Likes

Re: Umahi With Total Station, Levelling Instrument, Conducting An Engineering Survey by haffaze777(m): 7:07pm On Jan 29, 2021
Polegrin
Re: Umahi With Total Station, Levelling Instrument, Conducting An Engineering Survey by illicit(m): 7:08pm On Jan 29, 2021
No biggie....

That's his job

1 Like

Re: Umahi With Total Station, Levelling Instrument, Conducting An Engineering Survey by Tolexander: 7:22pm On Jan 29, 2021
I can’t see any Total Station here, only the digital leveling instrument.

I’m sure he didn’t do the settings up of the instrument, he was only observing

13 Likes

Re: Umahi With Total Station, Levelling Instrument, Conducting An Engineering Survey by Bigfish121(m): 7:45pm On Jan 29, 2021
I just remember back sight, foresight and intersight for survey.omo engineering Sweet ooo

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi With Total Station, Levelling Instrument, Conducting An Engineering Survey by Jagznation(m): 7:49pm On Jan 29, 2021
na to lick cement remain grin

20 Likes

Re: Umahi With Total Station, Levelling Instrument, Conducting An Engineering Survey by Emyzoloye5(m): 8:05pm On Jan 29, 2021
I can bet my two metal balls that Umahi isn't understanding anything there

Umahi is just like Davido.. they can do anything for attention

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi With Total Station, Levelling Instrument, Conducting An Engineering Survey by Burruchaga71(m): 8:31am On Jan 30, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
The only qualified engineer in politics.
. He is but full of shit...

3 Likes

Re: Umahi With Total Station, Levelling Instrument, Conducting An Engineering Survey by mosdii(m): 9:08am On Jan 30, 2021
He is a qualified engineer that knows his onus .

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi With Total Station, Levelling Instrument, Conducting An Engineering Survey by sweetonugbu: 9:23am On Jan 30, 2021
For the Gram
Re: Umahi With Total Station, Levelling Instrument, Conducting An Engineering Survey by tricksters: 9:27am On Jan 30, 2021
Here we again with foolish n demented lunatics from alaigbo praising this jerk for absolutely nothing while they insult Sawno who as been commissioning road home hospital quarterly year in year out.

4 Likes

Re: Umahi With Total Station, Levelling Instrument, Conducting An Engineering Survey by Karemarealty288(m): 10:08am On Jan 30, 2021
Oya let's throw party....

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi With Total Station, Levelling Instrument, Conducting An Engineering Survey by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 30, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

After all, the president is a quota system nominee General.
No be lie, Abdul
Re: Umahi With Total Station, Levelling Instrument, Conducting An Engineering Survey by waleademolaa: 12:42pm On Jan 30, 2021
I wish any of our south west governors was as active like Umahi.

4 Likes

Re: Umahi With Total Station, Levelling Instrument, Conducting An Engineering Survey by Goodpro222: 12:42pm On Jan 30, 2021
Okay

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

1 Like

Re: Umahi With Total Station, Levelling Instrument, Conducting An Engineering Survey by Justpro90: 12:42pm On Jan 30, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Umahi With Total Station, Levelling Instrument, Conducting An Engineering Survey by RedPhoenix: 12:42pm On Jan 30, 2021
Architect. Who paid your school fees undecided
Re: Umahi With Total Station, Levelling Instrument, Conducting An Engineering Survey by FactBoyz: 12:43pm On Jan 30, 2021
sad
Re: Umahi With Total Station, Levelling Instrument, Conducting An Engineering Survey by BigDawsNet: 12:43pm On Jan 30, 2021
Proud to be a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Umahi With Total Station, Levelling Instrument, Conducting An Engineering Survey by waleademolaa: 12:43pm On Jan 30, 2021
Emyzoloye5:
I can bet my two metal balls that Umahi isn't understanding anything there

Umahi is just like Davido.. they can do anything for attention
I don't think he's like Aregbe sha. I wish any of our south west governors was like him

2 Likes

Re: Umahi With Total Station, Levelling Instrument, Conducting An Engineering Survey by maclatunji: 12:44pm On Jan 30, 2021
Ebonyi seems to be slowly but surely developing.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soludo’s Inauguration Slap: Bianca Did What Ojukwu Taught Her In 1995 - Omokri / EFCC Re-Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode, As Court Adjourns Fraud Trial / Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai, Visits Troops In Gamboru-Ngala (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.