Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,952 members, 7,814,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Today Is Nuhu Ribadu's Birthday. Your Wish Or Advice To Him. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Today Is Nuhu Ribadu's Birthday. Your Wish Or Advice To Him. (5912 Views)

Happy Birthday Your Excellency, Atiku Abubakar (turaki Adamawa) / Fola Adeola Is Nuhu Ribadu’s Running Mate / Fola Adeola Is Nuhu Ribadu’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today Is Nuhu Ribadu's Birthday. Your Wish Or Advice To Him. by acidtalk: 12:54am On Nov 11, 2012
Today is Mallam Nuhu Ribadu's Birthday. For those who that name rings a bell but can't remember, he is the pioneer chairman of the Economic and Finance Crime Commission under president Olusegun Obasanjo.

He was accused of so many allegations and attrocities under the Late President yaradua's government. We was demoted and dismissed from the police force under that government. A Situation which saw the Mallam going on self exile.

After Yaradua's death, the Goodluck Jonathan government pardoned him and all allegations against him were dropped, his rank reinstalled and a retirement status instead of the earlier 'dismissal' from the police force by the previous government.

The same man contested in the Presidential election against Goodluck Jonathan under the ACN party being run bu the very same man (Bola Tinubu) Ribadu refered as the world's biggest thief. That election saw Nuhu Ribadu under the ACN party coming 3rd behind Goodluck Jonathan and Muhammed Buhari.

Way into the goodluck jonathan's stay in office he appointed Ribadu as the chairman of Petroleum Tax force committee, a committee which have been embrioled in controversy of late because of its report on the fuels subsidy related issues. A Committee which is currently not having the full backing of the Federal Executive Council members.

Say a word to Nuhu Ribad on this special day of his.
Re: Today Is Nuhu Ribadu's Birthday. Your Wish Or Advice To Him. by shewanna: 1:19am On Nov 11, 2012
Congrats,Mallam Nuhu!

First to comment! *dancing etighi*

3 Likes

Re: Today Is Nuhu Ribadu's Birthday. Your Wish Or Advice To Him. by seanet01: 1:46am On Nov 11, 2012
Happy Birthday! I am Egbere has not spoilt the bash party? grin
Re: Today Is Nuhu Ribadu's Birthday. Your Wish Or Advice To Him. by doja(m): 1:53am On Nov 11, 2012
Happy Birthday, Good man !
Re: Today Is Nuhu Ribadu's Birthday. Your Wish Or Advice To Him. by ndukwejoe(m): 2:10am On Nov 11, 2012
happy birthday sir long life and prosperity. i like your doggedNess.
Re: Today Is Nuhu Ribadu's Birthday. Your Wish Or Advice To Him. by Chylo(m): 2:28am On Nov 11, 2012
Ribadu, my maannn, in fact i go buy private jet for this your baithday. cool
Re: Today Is Nuhu Ribadu's Birthday. Your Wish Or Advice To Him. by acidtalk: 6:41am On Nov 11, 2012
she-wanna:
Congrats,Mallam Nuhu!

First to comment! *dancing etighi*

No vex but abeg carry your first to comment go another thread. I like having only matured comments and people around.
Re: Today Is Nuhu Ribadu's Birthday. Your Wish Or Advice To Him. by acidtalk: 6:43am On Nov 11, 2012
Chylo: Ribadu, my maannn, in fact i go buy private jet for this your baithday. cool

You sure say mallam no get?
You know how much bribe him don collect from all those State Governors and Ministers that were involved in corruption charges?
He probably is wise enough to be using his for chater service rather than personal use.
Re: Today Is Nuhu Ribadu's Birthday. Your Wish Or Advice To Him. by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 11, 2012
acidtalk:

You sure say mallam no get?
You know how much bribe him don collect from all those State Governors and Ministers that were involved in corruption charges?
He probably is wise enough to be using his for chater service rather than personal use.
Na wa o! Who come holy for naija sef?
Re: Today Is Nuhu Ribadu's Birthday. Your Wish Or Advice To Him. by werepeLeri: 7:03am On Nov 11, 2012
Nonsense thread from a certified mugu.
Re: Today Is Nuhu Ribadu's Birthday. Your Wish Or Advice To Him. by cyril83(m): 7:03am On Nov 11, 2012
Brand_new:
Na wa o! Who come holy for naija sef?
nobody is holy buh we wan make heaven...ribadu sef na tiff
Re: Today Is Nuhu Ribadu's Birthday. Your Wish Or Advice To Him. by justsayemma(m): 7:04am On Nov 11, 2012
Hapi birthday sir. May u live longa dan Metusela
grin
Re: Today Is Nuhu Ribadu's Birthday. Your Wish Or Advice To Him. by eduson55(m): 7:05am On Nov 11, 2012
[size=18pt]i just waisted another 3mins of my life reading this.
**weeping for NL**[/size] cry
Re: Today Is Nuhu Ribadu's Birthday. Your Wish Or Advice To Him. by Mankind8(m): 7:09am On Nov 11, 2012
If he were a pastor, wount he get a private jet?
Re: Today Is Nuhu Ribadu's Birthday. Your Wish Or Advice To Him. by Alexmania: 7:13am On Nov 11, 2012
HBD Nuhu, nobody 2 present him private jet. Is it bcuz he is nt a clergy man. Atleast he has realy tried 4dis country he unveal many prominent 9jeria politicians secret wealth. If nobdy present u wit private jet abeg i'm ready 2give.
Re: Today Is Nuhu Ribadu's Birthday. Your Wish Or Advice To Him. by ijigbamigb(m): 7:18am On Nov 11, 2012
Happy Birthday Mallam Ribadu. You're a great man. Your performances as the Chairman of EFCC back then gave me the hope that Nigeria will one day be free from corruption. Then you were controversially removed, corruption fought back at you harshly but you muddled through. Back then, you had governors, senators, ministers running up and down in quest to avoid the wrath of the EFCC. It became common for Governors to travel out right before handing over to another elected person due to the fear of been apprehended by the Ribadu-Team. Today, governors flaunt their loots and ministers flaunt their exorbitantly suspicious lifestyle. Then internet fraud was sincerely attacked by Ribadu but now they flaunt their exotic cars and flashy lifestyle at every opportunity given with no fear of arrest. Ribadu took us 5 steps forward but the EFCC now has taken us 20 steps backward.
Thanks Mallam for contributing your own quota to Fed. Republic of Nigeria.
Happy Birthday

5 Likes

Re: Today Is Nuhu Ribadu's Birthday. Your Wish Or Advice To Him. by shaneroberts26: 7:19am On Nov 11, 2012
Oll of una na na mumu,upon say una read d article and even kno about d man checkered profile,una stil dey wish am happy birthday.Suffering and smiling indeed.
Re: Today Is Nuhu Ribadu's Birthday. Your Wish Or Advice To Him. by nairaman66(m): 7:22am On Nov 11, 2012
(Today Is Nuhu Ribadu's Birthday. Your Wish Or Advice To Him.)

I wish him nothing..
Re: Today Is Nuhu Ribadu's Birthday. Your Wish Or Advice To Him. by truth4meal(m): 7:23am On Nov 11, 2012
Happy birthday to a sincere, honest, and hardworking Nigerian - Happy birthday, the exceptional and outstanding Nuhu Ribadu
Re: Today Is Nuhu Ribadu's Birthday. Your Wish Or Advice To Him. by Angel778(f): 7:25am On Nov 11, 2012
shaneroberts26: Oll of una na na mumu,upon say una read d article and even kno about d man checkered profile,una stil dey wish am happy birthday.Suffering and smiling indeed.
and u totaly believ al d nonsence d OP wrote abt him?

2 Likes

Re: Today Is Nuhu Ribadu's Birthday. Your Wish Or Advice To Him. by kaysy(m): 7:25am On Nov 11, 2012
@OP, you dnt state the fact that he was given $15m bribe and he rejected the money, there are more better tales abt Nuhu Ribadu to tell that what u've just dropped. i just hope he returns for 2015 Presidency.

1 Like

Re: Today Is Nuhu Ribadu's Birthday. Your Wish Or Advice To Him. by Super1759: 7:26am On Nov 11, 2012
So unfortunate that mallam's day fell on sunday.
@least bokoharam will go on break for this sunday undecided undecided
Re: Today Is Nuhu Ribadu's Birthday. Your Wish Or Advice To Him. by dunmorris(m): 7:46am On Nov 11, 2012
how has it affect my slot

Re: Today Is Nuhu Ribadu's Birthday. Your Wish Or Advice To Him. by acidtalk: 8:00am On Nov 11, 2012
shaneroberts26: Oll of una na na mumu,upon say una read d article and even kno about d man checkered profile,una stil dey wish am happy birthday.Suffering and smiling indeed.

Na corrupt public figures Nigerians love pass.

1 Like

Re: Today Is Nuhu Ribadu's Birthday. Your Wish Or Advice To Him. by Freezle(m): 8:00am On Nov 11, 2012
happy birthday to you. Its the beginning for reward in your life and i wish you all the best.
Re: Today Is Nuhu Ribadu's Birthday. Your Wish Or Advice To Him. by acidtalk: 8:02am On Nov 11, 2012
kaysy: @OP, you dnt state the fact that he was given $15m bribe and he rejected the money, there are more better tales abt Nuhu Ribadu to tell that what u've just dropped. i just hope he returns for 2015 Presidency.

He probably felt the $15m was chicken change.
Re: Today Is Nuhu Ribadu's Birthday. Your Wish Or Advice To Him. by Ekans: 8:03am On Nov 11, 2012
HBD to one of the few good men.May your days be long.
Re: Today Is Nuhu Ribadu's Birthday. Your Wish Or Advice To Him. by omenziate(m): 8:13am On Nov 11, 2012
HBD to a lying, prejudiced and insincere scum. May Allah judge u.
Re: Today Is Nuhu Ribadu's Birthday. Your Wish Or Advice To Him. by akinfola(m): 8:15am On Nov 11, 2012
Happy birthday man
Re: Today Is Nuhu Ribadu's Birthday. Your Wish Or Advice To Him. by gistyinka(m): 8:19am On Nov 11, 2012
HBD TO MALLAM NUHU RIBADU,LLNP
Re: Today Is Nuhu Ribadu's Birthday. Your Wish Or Advice To Him. by oojjaayy(m): 8:34am On Nov 11, 2012
It is a pitiiable dizmal bizmal and it is regretably lugubrious dt dis nation dnt evn knw d gud ppl wen dey see dem. Nuhu or nunu wz just a remote being controlled by d man behind d scene. My advice,he should go and sit down and stop exposing hiz weakness. Cos nufin gud will ever cm out of nazareth
Re: Today Is Nuhu Ribadu's Birthday. Your Wish Or Advice To Him. by kapitalppties: 8:43am On Nov 11, 2012
HaPpy birthday sir,LLNP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muslim Hero Who Probably Saved Hundred Of Lives During The Attack In France / Kanu's "Apology" Couldn't Have Been True / The All Progressives Congress Is A Yoruba Party - Peter Obi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.