Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

New University In Okitipupa ( Ondo State University Of Technology) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / New University In Okitipupa ( Ondo State University Of Technology) (18791 Views)

NUC Approves New University For Imo As Gov Okorocha Receives License (pics) / Oyedepo's New University Now Best In Nigeria, Overtakes Covenant. / Ondo State University Of Science And Technology,okitipupa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New University In Okitipupa ( Ondo State University Of Technology) by ade4prof: 2:29pm On Feb 02, 2008
Beyond the establishment of the Ondo state university of Science and Technology

The application of university established in Okitipupa in Ondo state ,Nigeria will be out in April 1st , I confirmed it in the eletronic website of Ondo state

www.ondosategovernemt.com

Best of Luck Indeginous of Ondo State, Nigeria

God Bless Ondo State

Long time Nigeria

Long time Ondo state

Long life our Governor

Chief(Dr) Olusegun Agagu
Re: New University In Okitipupa ( Ondo State University Of Technology) by topic: 4:23pm On Apr 17, 2008
pls i need to knw wether d form is out and hav u see people collectin d form. pls let me knw by repyin me. or call or txt to dis no 08057499981. thanks
Re: New University In Okitipupa ( Ondo State University Of Technology) by chrisibu(m): 12:44pm On Jan 10, 2009
Please do anybody know when the university will start to sell their remedial forms?
Re: New University In Okitipupa ( Ondo State University Of Technology) by Brownzola(m): 7:16pm On Mar 26, 2009
For now. i'm not concern about what some people are posting what i'm all about is i want to be in school. kindly tell me more about the new University of Technology in Okitipupa, how to apply and the requirements. i must be in school this year. bro you can call or text my number. thanks.
Re: New University In Okitipupa ( Ondo State University Of Technology) by Dclique(m): 3:06am On Apr 09, 2009
when is their post u.m.e coming up.
and hows d sch like.
pls i need info
Re: New University In Okitipupa ( Ondo State University Of Technology) by edifier(m): 3:12pm On Apr 09, 2009
hi brownzola, u need to be concerned about the very kind of school u apply to becos not all dis schools are accredicted by NUC. but as for the ondo state university of science and technology i do not think they have started operation as at now. so be patient and leave all to God i know he will surely take control.
Re: New University In Okitipupa ( Ondo State University Of Technology) by Dclique(m): 3:35pm On Apr 09, 2009
they offer bout 27 courses and all are accredited by N.U.C
And focus mainly in some I.C.T course.
Bt the thng iz that they dnt have a WEBSITE or PHONE NUMBER,student need to get info,u knw,
Re: New University In Okitipupa ( Ondo State University Of Technology) by Brownzola(m): 12:54pm On Apr 10, 2009
I'm grateful edifier God bless. I'm only tired of staying home that is why i have to tell the whole world about my admission status. Please let me know as soon as you have any information about the pre-degree or part time programme of the following schools. AKUNGBA, FUTA and KOGI. I'm always online just message me through this e-mail add. abidekomo@yahoo.com or speakwithabidek@windowslive.com. Thanks.
Re: New University In Okitipupa ( Ondo State University Of Technology) by sirleodon(m): 12:01pm On Apr 14, 2009
Anybody who live in Ondo State that has good information about por UME on Ondo state university of Science and Technology The application of university established in (OSUSTECH) OKITIPUPA.
I belv that God Know the best for us all
Be with God and God For all That you do.
Re: New University In Okitipupa ( Ondo State University Of Technology) by Brownzola(m): 2:04am On May 03, 2009
Academic activities would commence in the 2009/2010 session with an initial 500 students in the school of science, engineering and engineering technology and information communication technology.

To the nairalanders who  are interested in the ondo state university of technology in okitipupa you can visit these website http://osust-edu.com or message to this electronic mail: info@osustech.edu.ng

Re: New University In Okitipupa ( Ondo State University Of Technology) by Dclique(m): 5:04pm On May 03, 2009
@brown,
when is the post ume?.
isnt 500 student too small.
Re: New University In Okitipupa ( Ondo State University Of Technology) by isaagdon: 5:05pm On May 28, 2009
Sir,i called their numbers,but they said," they have problem beyond their control". And another is that their website is no more opening. Sir is the problem i don't know.
Re: New University In Okitipupa ( Ondo State University Of Technology) by Dclique(m): 7:26pm On May 28, 2009
I say u give them time, just be patient
Re: New University In Okitipupa ( Ondo State University Of Technology) by murphyous: 7:50pm On Jun 09, 2009
ok,
With God and it will on us
don't wrong it be for good in all
thank you all
Re: New University In Okitipupa ( Ondo State University Of Technology) by Dclique(m): 9:12pm On Jun 09, 2009
What is going on with this school,
Its june and still no news.
Re: New University In Okitipupa ( Ondo State University Of Technology) by isaagdon: 6:38pm On Jun 16, 2009
There is hope for the candidates. We just need patience, since the school buildings are not yet completed. It is well with us in jesus name.
Re: New University In Okitipupa ( Ondo State University Of Technology) by Dclique(m): 7:15pm On Jun 16, 2009
How much time are we talking bout,
Cus ur candidates are very worried.
Re: New University In Okitipupa ( Ondo State University Of Technology) by sirleodon(m): 8:07pm On Jun 17, 2009
We just need patience more patience and pray to God
I am go to the school on 30/06/2009
so I will see guzs then! bye bye
Re: New University In Okitipupa ( Ondo State University Of Technology) by luckybest(m): 9:32pm On Jun 18, 2009
that is even one of my hope now coz the UNAD that i choose as the first choice is on strick and i dont no wat they are doing to solve d problem pls. we need dis school 2 get ready fast. thanks
Re: New University In Okitipupa ( Ondo State University Of Technology) by toses247: 7:18pm On Jun 19, 2009
I pray that everything go fine soon, and anyone with new info. should please alert me, because i am fully interested in that school. call 07032366266 or mail me thimvic@yahoo.com. God bless us together THANKS.
Re: New University In Okitipupa ( Ondo State University Of Technology) by Stevendand: 5:52pm On Jun 23, 2009
sir.leodon, you should hold enough money when you will be going because you may be told to go to Akure. Since their office is located in Akure. Safe journey. It is well. But i have not been it was my bro. isaagdon who told me.
Re: New University In Okitipupa ( Ondo State University Of Technology) by DAMIGHT(m): 4:20am On Jun 28, 2009
I choose this school.please hala me on my no 08038295766 or damight21@yahoo.com on inform about the post ume.GOD WILL BLESS U ARE DOING SO
Re: New University In Okitipupa ( Ondo State University Of Technology) by Dclique(m): 9:51am On Jun 30, 2009
From the news published on todays punch newspaper,
I am sorry to say admission is nt certain for the candidates of ths sch.
Re: New University In Okitipupa ( Ondo State University Of Technology) by isaagdon: 5:04pm On Jun 30, 2009
it is well with our souls
Re: New University In Okitipupa ( Ondo State University Of Technology) by toses247: 5:27pm On Jul 21, 2009
with the present situations and the little information i have gather the school is going to have there post ume, but the fact is that it may not be this year, but it can not exceed early next year as i think. So the fact is that everybody should relax and be looking forward to hear from the school. wish u best of luck
Re: New University In Okitipupa ( Ondo State University Of Technology) by Dclique(m): 5:42pm On Jul 21, 2009
Thats their business. Why where they included in list of schools in jamb brochure. Am sick of this country
Re: New University In Okitipupa ( Ondo State University Of Technology) by tytylayor: 5:57pm On Jul 21, 2009
guys shud tke it easy. i tink d problem starts wen d governor was changed, so d monitoring has reduced and no too much concern from d present governor. so u guys should just be patient
Re: New University In Okitipupa ( Ondo State University Of Technology) by switlove: 8:16pm On Aug 03, 2009
Hello Everybody, please i will like to know when the skul will start seeling their remideil form, please when the skul i will like you to call this number 08073772315
Re: New University In Okitipupa ( Ondo State University Of Technology) by switlove: 8:19pm On Aug 03, 2009
Abeg , you people should just keep on praying to God for his mercy upon us, so that we can gain admission this yeas , to all ontech ambassadors,
Re: New University In Okitipupa ( Ondo State University Of Technology) by switlove: 8:24pm On Aug 03, 2009
Please i need to know , very fast, thnx
Re: New University In Okitipupa ( Ondo State University Of Technology) by sirleodon(m): 7:58pm On Aug 24, 2009
Hollo guzs longtime no talk?
this Ondo State University Of Technology need more God word to come to true!
see u guzs later. God bless us all
Re: New University In Okitipupa ( Ondo State University Of Technology) by Dclique(m): 9:17pm On Aug 24, 2009
Its really a BIG shame.I wonder what kind of leaders we have.

I read the school is not opening this year,therefore totally destroying the dreams of candidates who choose the school.I pray God guides and assists all affected candidates.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Easy Way To Find The Square Of Number Between 1-100 By Heart / JAMB Releases 2012 UTME Results; Only 3 Candidates Scored Above 300 / Medical Students Forcefully Ejected From Their Hostel As Exam Approaches.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.