Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,576 members, 7,958,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:05 AM

I Feel Really Bad, But Happy to be Alive - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Feel Really Bad, But Happy to be Alive (1664 Views)

I Feel Like Getting Scammed. I Have N1.5m, I Need A Toyota Venza / MADZA 626 Aka MAZDA BOOT FOR SALE:FEEL FREE TO Email Or CALL ME 08024161071 / **WELCOME TO NIGERIA**Cleanest 2000 Camry Alive: PreOrderd by Cooldudeng of NL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Really Bad, But Happy to be Alive by sultaan(m): 2:40pm On Feb 02, 2008
Here is a reason not to spend too much money on a car because it should be seen as a medium of getting from point A to B. I have spent some money and time on my jeep getting it in perfect working condition.

Started with slotted drilled 4 rotors ceramic brakes, infinity component sound system, Kenwood  excelon headunit, and many more.

Got up yesterday to help someone with car problems and a CRV spun across the highway setting off a chain reaction. In the end 5-6 cars involved in an accident on left lane, more on right lane and around 3 might be written off(including mine) on left lane.I still cannot believe I could be involve in an accident because I am a careful driver.Now I know its not what you do, but how others drive. Thank GOD there was no Semi around or I'll be dead now(really!)

Now I'm looking at the financial implication of the accident and its not looking good.
So I'll its good to have insurance, don't go cheap for any reason it you will need it someday. Mine was after 8 years no scratch.

Prayer works.
Re: I Feel Really Bad, But Happy to be Alive by boladez(m): 3:17pm On Feb 02, 2008
Thanks to God for your life my man!!!!

Sorry about the unfortunate incident, my prayer is that you get over the trauma real quick. I have been there before and the next 48 hours after an accident could be very traumatic, its ususlly full of regrets, if only u could do something differently, if only u had delayed for a few minutes, if only etc etc Some things just happen no matter how much u try to avoid them.

Please be easy on urself
Re: I Feel Really Bad, But Happy to be Alive by qimpex: 1:42am On Feb 03, 2008
Best wishes!I hope your car is first in line!
Re: I Feel Really Bad, But Happy to be Alive by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 03, 2008
Jeeze, Sultaan.

Glad to hear you're ok though.
Re: I Feel Really Bad, But Happy to be Alive by jenju(m): 10:49am On Feb 03, 2008
Thank God you are safe. Incidents like these are meant to help us focus on the more important things in life. Good luck.
Re: I Feel Really Bad, But Happy to be Alive by atilla(m): 5:17pm On Feb 03, 2008
Sultaan sorry to hear! Are you okay? se no injuries?

Hope nothing like this happens again.

this is just a one Remember if you did not modify your car or you did you still can be involved in any accident. You just have to thank God and keep going.

Sorry once again.
Re: I Feel Really Bad, But Happy to be Alive by sojioguns(m): 6:16pm On Feb 03, 2008
1st thing is thank God for sparing ur life. 2nd is hope u hav good comprehensive insurance. I hav never had any major accident but dat doesnt stop me from alays insuring my cars. I have a friend that wasnt a fan of comprehensive insurance but after a lot of convincing, he succombed and the week after he Got d insurance a stupid okada rammed into the side of the car, writing off that side.
Re: I Feel Really Bad, But Happy to be Alive by amsky(m): 10:21pm On Feb 03, 2008
Sultaan,1st things 1st my brother. I'm sorry to hear about this. The good things is you're alive and well.

Don't bother so much about the car,things will take shape in no time. Sorry okay.I wish you all the best and a speedy recovery. I am so sorry to hear this.
cheer up. kiss
Re: I Feel Really Bad, But Happy to be Alive by sultaan(m): 10:45pm On Feb 03, 2008
Thank you all for your concern, I'm doing fine.
Just not very eager to get back on  the road.
Here is before

Re: I Feel Really Bad, But Happy to be Alive by sultaan(m): 10:52pm On Feb 03, 2008
And after

Re: I Feel Really Bad, But Happy to be Alive by sultaan(m): 10:53pm On Feb 03, 2008
And this

Re: I Feel Really Bad, But Happy to be Alive by somethingb(m): 4:02am On Feb 04, 2008
Hey Bros,
Sorry about the accident. Count it all joy when you fall into trials and tribulations. Thank God you are safe and sound. Did the SRS (supplemental restraint system, ie seat belt) and airbag help during the crash? i consider the Jeep grand cherokee ltd to be a safe car except for the high gravity that causes easy roll-over with slightly uneven tyres, as i had one before. if you think the safety features of the car helped, please talk about it so people can see the importance of considering safety when choosing cars, and make sure their restraint systems are functioning well. many people find it inconvenient to use seat belts, but they are meant there to save our lives.
good luck bros, God will replace the car with a better one. thank God for life.
Re: I Feel Really Bad, But Happy to be Alive by dpresident(m): 10:26am On Feb 04, 2008
Sorry about the accident my brother. God has kept you alive so that you can still thank him for your life.

Like you said, when you are careful, you do not know about others and that is always the case.

May God be with all of us wherever we may be.
Re: I Feel Really Bad, But Happy to be Alive by Ivvie: 9:33am On Feb 15, 2008
|
Re: I Feel Really Bad, But Happy to be Alive by viperman: 9:56am On Feb 15, 2008
dAMMMMMMMN!!!! MAN. Sulty my man,

, thank God for his infinite mercy and protection over our lives.
No weapon fashioned against you will prosper. Rock on wink
Re: I Feel Really Bad, But Happy to be Alive by ALERTEFCC(f): 10:28am On Feb 15, 2008
eya,

great sultan, thank God for your life, the God wen save you go provide a better car for you, Amen.
Re: I Feel Really Bad, But Happy to be Alive by DatNiggaAk(m): 12:00pm On Feb 15, 2008
DAMNNN DAWG!!!
thank God for his mercies.
wen there is life there is hope.
try get an H3.
you would look good in it
and the haters would develop peptic ulcers
guess its time i raise money for comphrehensive insurance
because though i'm a careful driver,i atimes get carried away with speed
Re: I Feel Really Bad, But Happy to be Alive by ndubest(m): 12:17pm On Feb 15, 2008
Thank God for His Mercies

so far there is life, there is hope

Move on Sultan, surely better things will come your way

Good speed
Re: I Feel Really Bad, But Happy to be Alive by salam12(m): 12:20pm On Feb 15, 2008
The most important aspect of this trial is you being alive without injury or any form of deformity. The car is just a material and by the grace of God you'll recoup the losses in many folds.
Re: I Feel Really Bad, But Happy to be Alive by brauneyes: 4:43pm On Feb 15, 2008
salam12:

The most important aspect of this trial is you being alive without injury or any form of deformity. The car is just a material and by the grace of God you'll recoup the losses in many folds.

I'll say Amen to that.
Re: I Feel Really Bad, But Happy to be Alive by sultaan(m): 11:57pm On Feb 18, 2008
Thank God for his mercy, I'm ok

I decided to get another Jeep, but upgrade to a Limited

I like it despite some know issues jeep have.

Re: I Feel Really Bad, But Happy to be Alive by sultaan(m): 11:45am On Dec 08, 2016
After 8 good years time to announce the jeep has been sold because it is not practical to pay insurance on 3 cars so now I am down to 2 cars

(1) (Reply)

Sold Sold Sold.I Have A Golf 3 Forsale But Registered For One Month / Mazda Millenium(limited Edition) 2000 Direct From The Us / BMW 318i (registered) Almost Tokunbo For Sale: 500k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.